GM Coin Collection Event

Options
13»

Comments

• boxlover123
    boxlover123 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    From there, they could remove all things such as R9, and anybody who had any R9 would get some kind of compensation. There will be a storm of QQ and people who quit the game, but with the game fixed and PWE on top of things, the game would be advertisable, through commercials via TV, YouTube, etc.

no one on pwi or anyone with their right mind would do that
    why would you want to anger the people paying for your game?
    people who got r9rr are the people who spent a lot of resources on this game, be it money or time(yes there are a lot who actually farmed their r9rr+12 like me)
    without people who want to spend resources on this game there would be no one to play anymore
    and to be frank there is a lot of competitors out there with way better graphics out there and better support
    i dont see this game living on with removing r9
    even r10 would be the deathblow for this game since people are unwilling to get new gear and +12 it again

on topic this event as it is is only for rich people
    its good to get a coin sink but one event will not solve the problems of ingame economy being out of control
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    that statement is false, if you have ever done research on the TT weapons for long enough you would know that there ARE TT fists with sacrificial strike. It is usless to current tier weapons but they have been there since back when TT90 was top tier. most phys rrr9 weapons also have GoF and higher base damage then sin daggers.

You misunderstand what the person is saying. They're saying because the method of those classes is triple sparking to heal, using a weapon with sacrificial slash/god of frenzy (which removes 5% of your HP each time it procs) is not an option because the weapon would kill you faster than you can heal yourself.

Nothing to do with whether or not weapons with the proc are available. Almost all non-ranged G13/G15 Nirvana melee weapons, for example, can get the proc. But you can't use them to auto-culti without BP unless you want to come back to a dead character or massive charm/potion burn because the weapon proc murdered your face in.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I think that a good solution to help the economy would be to give the players something to burn their coins on an npc, why not put some consumables items available for coin?.

things like decent potions and some of the old DQ rewards: Do-all Card, Perfect Stones, Random Pigments, etc, those are things that everyone use all the time.

If you think about it people used to farm and illegaly bot for DQ, and those DQ they exchanged for items, but now that the bots are legal a lot more of people use them, so i dont see too much logic on bring back DQ, so why not use those same things that the DQ system had as a coin sink?

Also why not make some of the base rewards more appealing, e.g. those old tomes like Filial Scroll of Protection and others , they are cool but who will pay 90 millions for something like that?

Or those OP helms like ★★Golden Blast Helm , on this case i think the price is good but how many factions can actually give the chance to get that? There is a lot of rich people on this game , im sure a lot of them would like to have one of those without having to change faction or make their Faction leader modify the structure. Also those items are not directly related with the Boutique, so i don't see a big problem for pwi gain.

The only problem with all this is that it have to be done by the devs so it can take some time.

Obviously this is just an idea that can be modified and improved but I think there are many people who think something like this.

• Raiinie - Archosaur
    Raiinie - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You misunderstand what the person is saying. They're saying because the method of those classes is triple sparking to heal, using a weapon with sacrificial slash/god of frenzy (which removes 5% of your HP each time it procs) is not an option because the weapon would kill you faster than you can heal yourself.

That would be up to interpretation on what they have said, in his last post he did say in PvE which could mean not just autoculti but also during dungeons and questing. not to mention BM's have a self heal skill which costs 1 spark and only 30 sec cd, so sparking is only one of the ways to regain hp.
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Nothing to do with whether or not weapons with the proc are available. Almost all non-ranged G13/G15 Nirvana melee weapons, for example, can get the proc. But you can't use them to auto-culti without BP unless you want to come back to a dead character or massive charm/potion burn because the weapon proc murdered your face in.

And no, not almost all non range g13/g15 nirvana have the proc available. only 4-5 g15 nirvana weapons; other than daggers, can get it as well as r8 recast and a pair of mold lvl 80 dual axe,
    but who in their right mind would use them for autoculti with auto-attack.

My BM use to bot just fine 12 hrs+ with a set +6 sacri axe because it was using skills not just auto attacking mobs, sacri never proc'ed enough to ever tick a charm, sure it eats through mp pots abit faster and maybe a couple hp ones, but since it wasn't eating through more hp pots then i was picking up the profit was worth it and it was even getting close to the same amount my sin would.

Another method for autoculti would be to use a pair of fists with hp recovery proc.

but enough of this Sin needs nerf becuase they can autoculti/PvE better QQ its of topic