Mystic creeper purge?

2»

Comments

• ksfe
    ksfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    all i gotta say is.. line up all the class at the npc for damage testing.. and what see which comes out on top.. u said wiz dont hit hard n mystics hit harder?? i really wonder what type of wiz n mystics yall got on hl.... cauz to my knowing wiz and seekers are the top damage class in this game but oh well cant help it if someone who dont pk give what they thinkb:chuckle

besides end game mystic vs endgame barb/seeker is hard.. and im not QQING there's no fun in 1shottin another class always good to have a long fun fight but when the other class got like 6 skills to lower ur damage and can move damage fast keep u stun'd and hit like a turkey on crack. you know it isnt fair..

you compare clerics to mystics... clerics can keep you asleep for however long they want. and that shield they use is op.. unless you mystic is damn fast channeling to cast pet>let pet stun or cast plants before that cleric can sog you.. you're **'d..

a wiz vs mystic. wiz hits hard af.. idk about all servers but wizzards like CurseD on my server have a combo that **'s **** up.. sure mystic AS is good and hits hard no doubt about that.. but with the channeling the wizzards who cant tank it can easily jump out range..... wizzard is a damage class that can kite you for days if they wanted.......

mystics vs psy.. AS can go true their def ik... but when they put u in that stun lock and switch vodoo lets see you're AS keep you alive with that slow channel while they hit you like 4 times before you can finish cast.. thats if it dont get inter..

mystic vs bm.. bms are great classes can switch marrows from phy to mag and if you're a mystic end game fighting a bm endgame with mage sharding/jade with mag marrow you know **** got real... their new primal skill can get u true anti stun.. for mage classes that means they can also get you when ur rrr9 weap does puri...

mystic vs sin.. sins new primal skills is dph in the form of aps... it hits hard and fast.. they got the world of stuns and no cd to their new primal skills and if an end game sin catches you with that.. dont care if ur an endgame mag class unless you can jump away(wizards) ur **'d....

mystic vs veno.. they purge and hits hard their pets are like another class ganking you...

mystic vs archers... they hit hard. can purge u at any given second which means they gonna hit harder.. and unless u got a self stun/sleep to stop them till ur rebuff (mystics dont have) ur **'d... they can stealth and jump(wiz)...

so no giving a class like mystics a purge is not a bad idea x.x

but ik alot would disagree with what i just said (mostly those classes who want to stay on top and dont want a fair match).. and that's fine. but those who knows pk/nw/tw and try to stay alive by other classes know what i just said is the reason(s) why those classes are as over power'd as they are..
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    @Above post: You're bad.

@This thread: Mystics do not need a purge chance on a relatively spammable skill like Creeper. Hell, they don't need it on any of their skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ksfe
    edited June 2014
    @above post: says the clericb:laugh
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    mystic enough tankish, better than wizz in front line but if u talk about mystic damage is ****? seriously did u ever rolled a r9 3rd+12 wizz? you absorb soul deal more dmg than wizz 2 spark ulti skill, both slow skill but difference the spark cost and isn't 30sec cooldown.....
    frozenflame is joke with 800% weapon dmg in description but do damn **** dmg also lower base dmg than psy...
    ur AS combo do far better dmg than any wizz skill in this days even with wizzard udine debuff....
    somehow i guess u are isn't endgame geared, end game mystic do over 20k-25k on other caster without problem with 3rd spark + as combo, with fast channeling able to do twice and u talk mystic no dmg?
    ..... seriously....

but even psy with +12 3rd spark cant 1 hit a proper/egually geared/spirited barb (exclude if full str and in human and unbuffed maybe then can else only way if heavily debuffed) etc

seriously idk what u talk about.... psy and wizz must counter the barb and not mystic, mystic atm alot better vs casters than example wizz....

you compared the dph dmg with wizz/psy, why not compare with cleric? psy is something like wiz with dph (even wizz outdate), mystic something like cleric with veno, neither do any skill what close to AS dmg.....

There's really a lot of people who don't understand mystic vs wiz damage. Wizards have FAR more damage potential than mystics, but don't reach that ceiling as often as mystics do. Mystics have a much lower damage "ceiling" but can consistently hit that ceiling. What mystics do is kill people who don't understand how mystics work.

When a wizard hits their damage ceiling, things die. The same isn't true for mystics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • ksfe
    edited June 2014
    There's really a lot of people who don't understand mystic vs wiz damage. Wizards have FAR more damage potential than mystics, but don't reach that ceiling as often as mystics do. Mystics have a much lower damage "ceiling" but can consistently hit that ceiling. What mystics do is kill people who don't understand how mystics work.

When a wizard hits their damage ceiling, things die. The same isn't true for mystics.

exactly but thats only with crits on the mystic side. if that skill lucky break gets a x2 100% crit chance n faster cd then ill understand if mystics be on top the damage list
  • Shadowvzss - Harshlands
    Shadowvzss - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ksfe wrote: »
    all i gotta say is.. line up all the class at the npc for damage testing.. and what see which comes out on top.. u said wiz dont hit hard n mystics hit harder?? i really wonder what type of wiz n mystics yall got on hl.... cauz to my knowing wiz and seekers are the top damage class in this game but oh well cant help it if someone who dont pk give what they thinkb:chuckle
    in PvP vs full buffd target yes, wizz skills hit lower on target than ur AS, its not random number, but i never reached that numbers vs full buffed target with ulti skill than my mystic friend with AS (except if target was debuffed with full dex genie then numbers became similiar but then genie was trash in next 40 second)
    I don't said in PvE wizzard so bad from casters but PvP so different than pve, just check full buffed target will running around over 40k's mdef what is mostly from boff and passive and debuffs effect like udine became crappy, in pve the udine fully work how it was made.
    Other side u say seeker and wizz is top damage but if u talk about pve then sin/bm/aps barb alot more dmg, not even compareable when my friend with sin finish nirvy in several minute

besides end game mystic vs endgame barb/seeker is hard.. and im not QQING there's no fun in 1shottin another class always good to have a long fun fight but when the other class got like 6 skills to lower ur damage and can move damage fast keep u stun'd and hit like a turkey on crack. you know it isnt fair..
    endgame wizzard vs anyclass hard but not damage reduction what kill u because they based on gear value, when u got 12x weapon dmg then 0.5 weapon dmg reduction nothing, they kill with crit+zerk, but anyway they most be tankish so its ok if hard to kill, i felt barb was damn weak before NH, if u played with barb then would understand how they able die so fast vs debuffs

you compare clerics to mystics... clerics can keep you asleep for however long they want. and that shield they use is op.. unless you mystic is damn fast channeling to cast pet>let pet stun or cast plants before that cleric can sog you.. you're **'d..

a wiz vs mystic. wiz hits hard af.. idk about all servers but wizzards like CurseD on my server have a combo that **'s **** up.. sure mystic AS is good and hits hard no doubt about that.. but with the channeling the wizzards who cant tank it can easily jump out range..... wizzard is a damage class that can kite you for days if they wanted.......
    yes wizzard dmg class must hit hard, but atm not hit hard in pvp if not outgeared u, if u make atm end game wizz then u understand what whole wizz community say in their section

mystics vs psy.. AS can go true their def ik... but when they put u in that stun lock and switch vodoo lets see you're AS keep you alive with that slow channel while they hit you like 4 times before you can finish cast.. thats if it dont get inter..

mystic vs bm.. bms are great classes can switch marrows from phy to mag and if you're a mystic end game fighting a bm endgame with mage sharding/jade with mag marrow you know **** got real... their new primal skill can get u true anti stun.. for mage classes that means they can also get you when ur rrr9 weap does puri...

mystic vs sin.. sins new primal skills is dph in the form of aps... it hits hard and fast.. they got the world of stuns and no cd to their new primal skills and if an end game sin catches you with that.. dont care if ur an endgame mag class unless you can jump away(wizards) ur **'d....

mystic vs veno.. they purge and hits hard their pets are like another class ganking you...

mystic vs archers... they hit hard. can purge u at any given second which means they gonna hit harder.. and unless u got a self stun/sleep to stop them till ur rebuff (mystics dont have) ur **'d... they can stealth and jump(wiz)...

so no giving a class like mystics a purge is not a bad idea x.x

but ik alot would disagree with what i just said (mostly those classes who want to stay on top and dont want a fair match).. and that's fine. but those who knows pk/nw/tw and try to stay alive by other classes know what i just said is the reason(s) why those classes are as over power'd as they are..
  • ksfe
    edited June 2014
    @the person above this... you're one of those people who dont pk/nw/tw.. just sits n watch others do then think you know everything about everything.. go fight peeps then come back n tell me you still think like that
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2014
    @above post: says the clericb:laugh

My main alt is a mystic. Your point is invalid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• ksfe
    edited June 2014
    My main alt is a mystic. Your point is invalid.

That moment when sumone has a "MAIN" "ALT"b:laugh
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    @Zoldi are u trolling?

You are :)
    I'm gonna make it short because I know how much you like to go off-topic as soon as you can just QQ about wizards.

Read what you wrote bebore I replied you, then read what I wrote and then read your last answer.
    You mix everything up.

You claimed that mystics are best DD than wizz just by comparing two skills (mystic one being the one who is actually difficult to compare to anything, wizzard one being an AOE). And I do still think that situations when Absorb Soul will do more damage than Wizz ultis might be very rare ( but go ahead and show some example, it might be possible against a cleric full buffs using plume and defensive charms)
    That's why I talked about damage puppet, chi, casting/channeling speed or cooldown

If you want to take that into account I probably won't have the same conclusion but this is just to show your arguments are bad. If you want to try to say that mystics are very good DD then yeah talk about fast skills, huge chi generation and so on. Don't compare raw damage and there are a lot of better points than AS which is still kinda situational.

Then again I think that in most situations against HA or LA opponents a wizzard have more damage power. But mystics are not far and have a lot of other good points (better survivability for example) that make them be more powerful and more fun to play than wizzies. But this is a different story.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Sorry buddy, Its the other way around. Wizards constantly hit their max damage.

Wizard ulti- (+700% magic attack, Major debuffs, 200% weapon damage deals both phy/magic dmg)
    3 spark, Undine, (Genie Spark), Blade tempest... Takes 5-6 seconds and 5 sparks.

Mystic Ulti- +1025% magic attack, -20% magic debuff, 250% weapon damage with 100% crit
    Summon storm mistress and hope it doesn't get 1 shot leech,3 spark, defuddling creeper, lysing,rapid growth, lucky break,Storm dance.... Takes 8-10 seconds and 4 sparks and 80 chi.
    edited June 2014
    You are :)
    I'm gonna make it short because I know how much you like to go off-topic as soon as you can just QQ about wizards.

Read what you wrote bebore I replied you, then read what I wrote and then read your last answer.
    You mix everything up.

You claimed that mystics are best DD ........
    i mix up and u say best, when i never said mystic best, i said better dph than wizz
    ........than wizz just by comparing two skills (mystic one being the one who is actually difficult to compare to anything, wizzard one being an AOE). And I do still think that situations when Absorb Soul will do more damage than Wizz ultis might be very rare ( but go ahead and show some example, it might be possible against a cleric full buffs using plume and defensive charms)
    That's why I talked about damage puppet, chi, casting/channeling speed or cooldown
    lol aoe kinda useless if give low dmg on everybody with 6second skill what eat ur spark because debuff not aoe, have less dmg and isn't far from mystic primal aoe if was water or earth ulti (yes that u can test on dmg test because similiar thing, so wizzard phoenix vs water ulti, one is fast skill another slow 2 spark etc and difference aren't too much and useless if we see the cost)

why compared then the ultis with absorb soul? maybe because both highest dmg skill on 2 class

If you want to take that into account I probably won't have the same conclusion but this is just to show your arguments are bad. If you want to try to say that mystics are very good DD then yeah talk about fast skills, huge chi generation and so on. Don't compare raw damage and there are a lot of better points than AS which is still kinda situational.
    check back, i talked about pvp when said about dph, when talking about fast skills meant in pve aren't bad aswell, mainly because storm mistress help too but this stituational, main point is pvp

Then again I think that in most situations against HA or LA opponents a wizzard have more damage power. But mystics are not far and have a lot of other good points (better survivability for example) that make them be more powerful and more fun to play than wizzies. But this is a different story.
    thats why i see no point in purge to mystic because aren't bad, they didn't need to be same damage vs heavy or purge, they got their advantage

Notice:r side wizzard dmg power isn't higher anymore on LA, and became more screwed time by time, even on bm no, i did 60k crit on non primal r9 bm on nation war, on same geared/primaled bm like me with same combo+debuff it was 9k crit-roundly by primal shiney era for wizz went down, its not qq, its fact, not wonder how much wizz roll another class now (example mystic/psy)
    but when they put u in that stun lock and switch voodoo lets see you're AS keep you alive with that slow channel while they hit you like 4 times before you can finish cast.. thats if it dont get inter..

sorry but in nation war vs top mystics never watched use the AS without channel reduction stuff, i got silence then in few sec already was 2 skill on me, ty to low cooldown can do AS twice and silence effect still was on me

nice point but cleric cant knockback or do same long silence like mystic, cleric can sleep but got less dph than mystic so its mean with lower dmg skills u break the sleep and u can't really bypass the charm or something at endgame, baseically its give time for debuff etc or run away, heal etc, i see more defensive or for gaining time, paralyze is better

also could consider now when bm/sin/barb/archer etc got immunine movement speed debuff skills the silence and knockback could be better even more risky too
  • ksfe
    edited June 2014
    "nice point but cleric cant knockback or do same long silence like mystic"

LMFAO ok its really clear to me now you have no idea what you're talking about b:laugh clerics sog is d longest silence in game...... but like i said you got to pk and then come here and say what you think.. u cant stand watch others pk and think u know sumthing^^
    edited June 2014
    "nice point but cleric cant knockback or do same long silence like mystic"

LMFAO ok its really clear to me now you have no idea what you're talking about b:laugh clerics sog is d longest silence in game...... but like i said you got to pk and then come here and say what you think.. u cant stand watch others pk and think u know sumthing^^
    Freezes the target, but reduces damage deal to it by 90%. Lasts 15 seconds.

do u see any point in this when u compare with normal seal without drawback?
    or just get another random skills from cleric skill list?

why not compare the falling petal with ironheart and say iron hurt better but ignore the point till u spam on urself u cant attack until falling petal put up and for short duration u could be stuned but work the heal on u/or simple can attack
  • ksfe
    edited June 2014
    A SILENCE IS A SILENCE.... that buff what sog give does no good in mass pk when ur aa or la or even sum HA... point is when clerics silence u in mass pk u my friend is f..b:laugh

and btw you change topic.. aint no body be talking about all them classes till u show'd up nabby n **** talking about other classes
    edited June 2014
    A SILENCE IS A SILENCE.... that buff what sog give does no good in mass pk when ur aa or la or even sum HA... point is when clerics silence u in mass pk u my friend is f..b:laugh

so to u indifferent if u just save someone *** for while same time put to cooldown/disable the target VS deal damage and silence same time and able kill him? gg if same to u :D

other ofc u allways in mass pk... but if u in mass pk then with this line we can say the casting time without pot for AS is pointless because u are in mass pk lol etc
    both side have mass pvp support skill aswell, few more effective and few less (Gaia's Blessing, Mystical Eye, Transfusion)
    Thats why mystic nice support aswell and cleric too, neither underpowered or overpowered, they are fine atm
    and btw you change topic.. aint no body be talking about all them classes till u show'd up nabby n **** talking about other classes

even topic opener talk about other class aswell
  • ksfe
    edited June 2014
    b:victory ty all who gived ur opinion.. this thread has gone on longer than expected.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I think I liked it better when the mystic forums were dead.
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ikr?

I come in here every so often and I just kind of sigh and shuffle on out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    yawn @ idiotic players making assumptions of things they have no idea what they are talking about.

Mystic vs Wiz? ez

Mystic vs Veno? ez

Mystic vs Archer? 2ez

Mystic vs Psychic? Unless they sit in WV all day, ez

Mystic vs Barb? I just 3 shot an end game barb who has 45k hp....and charmed lul. Mystic damage sucks? You just don't know where they get their dmg. b:laugh

Mystic vs BM? hard. if the BM knows what they are doing.

Mystic vs Cleric? hard. Unless you have good faith/anti-sleep genie.

Mystic vs Sin? Unless they are the herp derp sage tidal spam 3-spark end game sins? I would put them at a medium.

Go make an end-game mystic on a b:surrender server and tell me they aren't one of the most broken classes in the game. lol
  • ksfe
    edited June 2014
    b:laugh i wish all server's were like that. but come to archo server and go pk with the end games barb wiz sin veno archerb:dirty they'll mess u up lol
    edited June 2014
    b:laugh i wish all server's were like that. but come to archo server and go pk with the end games barb wiz sin veno archerb:dirty they'll mess u up lol

on pve server peoples know better their class in pvp than on pvp server? b:shocked
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2014

Pretty sure you're just bad.

Mystic really doesn't need anything atm, tbh. They're in a pretty good place, much like clerics, if not a little OP (not as OP as ****ing sins, paralyze from barbs/BMs, and veno 0 pdef proc tho).

This expansion is pretty much "play a support class/sin or gtfo" generally though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Zoldi - Morai
    edited June 2014
    on pve server peoples know better their class in pvp than on pvp server? b:shocked

Please just not that crappy argument again... Already heard about NW/TW ?
    And I know this is different from world pk (I played more than 2 years on a pvp server when there was still people doing quests...) but you can be in pk mode on PVE servers and you can stay all day long in SZ on PVP servers. Worst argument ever...

And I'm one of those who would say that mystics are OP and still underestimated but three shots a charmed and buffed barb means that the barb is weak (no mag ornaments for example because HP is not everything) or just not focused on the fight... And endgame vita barbs have more than 45k HP anyway...

Back to topic, let's say they add a 10% (or less) proc rate purge on punishing sting, it could be fun and this will not make mystics a lot more OP than they are now... This plant is totally useless now but using it to purge means no creeper (i'm against the purge effect on creeper, i'm saying it would be fun on punishing sting) and we're talking about a static herb with low range, so nobody would just stay close to it. And this would be monotarget and no AOE.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
    edited June 2014
    Already heard about NW/TW ?
    it is everyday?
    but you can be in pk mode on PVE servers and you can stay all day long in SZ on PVP servers

this true, and well pk reduced alot, both still more times forced to be in pk situation someone in pvp server (and pay with attention with press "t") than on pve server, even now less people do quests out of safe zone but another side forced do dailies in primal etc

Sorry but for me that a bit obviously on pvp server u forced to learn stay alive more than on pve server, what doesn't mean in pve server don't have good pvpers what can beat the other on pvp server, just i think a bit less ratio than on pvp server (where also alot people maybe never learn but rest learn atleast from unavoidable backstabb scernerios, because i doubt if u dont play whole day u wait hours for be free air)
    And endgame vita barbs have more than 45k HP anyway...
    exclude catapuller i don't really see too much of them in nw, only tw have sometimes who not rerolled yet to str
  • ksfe
    edited June 2014
    Pretty sure you're just bad.

Mystic really doesn't need anything atm, tbh. They're in a pretty good place, much like clerics, if not a little OP (not as OP as ****ing sins, paralyze from barbs/BMs, and veno 0 pdef proc tho).

This expansion is pretty much "play a support class/sin or gtfo" generally though.

ohh? prove me wrong then?b:chuckle join archo server n 1v1 another end game class then say im bad?b:chuckle pve server does not mean people are fail at pk. it just means more of the people there are more into pve stuff. but then when u go after the people who love pking/tw/nw and is endgame you'll be buttraped
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2014
    ohh? prove me wrong then?b:chuckle join archo server n 1v1 another end game class then say im bad?b:chuckle pve server does not mean people are fail at pk. it just means more of the people there are more into pve stuff. but then when u go after the people who love pking/tw/nw and is endgame you'll be buttraped

You're telling me to join Archo server and CS an end-game mystic just to prove you wrong? lawl.

The fact that you're saying you can't beat anything end-game while being an end-game mystic yourself is very telling. There are other end-game mystics coming in here and expressly telling you that they themselves have no issue with half the classes you're ******* about is telling. So basically you end up coming off as the Aurelius of mystics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Zoldi - Morai
    edited June 2014
    but then when u go after the people who love pking/tw/nw and is endgame you'll be buttraped

Oo
    Are you endgame yourself and are you talking about people with same gear as you ?
    I did disagree when Chevalier was talking about 3 shots an endgame barb (could happen if you triple spark, leech, debuff) but then barb might invoke or immune or just run...)
    But i can't let you say a mystic would be buttraped...

Barbs can be long to kill but will probably never kill you 1v1
    Seekers are not a problem as well
    Sins are kinda challenging but won't buttrape you and probably will have to use a purge bow in 1v1
    Wizards can still do huge damage if they triple spark + chi pot + bt (plus debuff) but if you counter that they have nothing left to defend themselves
    Venos are kinda easy
    Psychic might be easy kill if they are too aggressive or a very long fight if in defensive mode.
    BM in 1v1 might not be easy to kill (magic marrow) but will have difficulties to deal enough manage while controlling you
    Archers are annoying in mass pvp but in regular 1v1 this is way easier (can still be a little luck dependant though)
    Clerics are annoying but at least in 1v1 they can't sleep you and just run away so this is usually interesting
    And the most difficult class to kill are fellow mystics but well... the fight will just never end if the two are full endgame.

I've made it short but I don't see any class who could just easily kill any mystic 1v1.

Still a low rate purge on punishing sting would be fun...
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • ksfe
    edited June 2014
    Oo
    Are you endgame yourself and are you talking about people with same gear as you ?
    I did disagree when Chevalier was talking about 3 shots an endgame barb (could happen if you triple spark, leech, debuff) but then barb might invoke or immune or just run...)
    But i can't let you say a mystic would be buttraped...

Barbs can be long to kill but will probably never kill you 1v1
    Seekers are not a problem as well
    Sins are kinda challenging but won't buttrape you and probably will have to use a purge bow in 1v1
    Wizards can still do huge damage if they triple spark + chi pot + bt (plus debuff) but if you counter that they have nothing left to defend themselves
    Venos are kinda easy
    Psychic might be easy kill if they are too aggressive or a very long fight if in defensive mode.
    BM in 1v1 might not be easy to kill (magic marrow) but will have difficulties to deal enough manage while controlling you
    Archers are annoying in mass pvp but in regular 1v1 this is way easier (can still be a little luck dependant though)
    Clerics are annoying but at least in 1v1 they can't sleep you and just run away so this is usually interesting
    And the most difficult class to kill are fellow mystics but well... the fight will just never end if the two are full endgame.

I've made it short but I don't see any class who could just easily kill any mystic 1v1.

Still a low rate purge on punishing sting would be fun...

no im not saying mystics would be a buttrape. sumone said" or maybe you're just bad at mystic" so i stated that ok if im "bad" then come to archo server and 1v1 the "other" pk end game classes then u can say im fail.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    From my experience mystics are at the top in 1v1 self-buffed battles. Not even sins stand much of a chance against them, assuming both are properly geared (and the sin's strategy isn't to just spark -> burst -> shadow escape if they don't get enough sparked zerk crits).

To a certain extent I think mystics need this kind of power, mainly because they are one of the few classes without the ability to purge. If you look at a mechanically balanced class like Wizard who can't purge, they are pretty much at the bottom in terms of 1v1 potential. The only way a wizard wins a duel vs any class is if the opponent makes a mistake, or they crit their BT.

Clerics are support so it doesn't matter for them, while psychics have blatantly overpowered abilities just like the mystic to make up for their lack of purge. Seekers and sins are also blatantly OP for the same reason. (sins could technically purge with bows but it's extremely impractical, especially since aps is dead in pvp).

I think the mystics who are complaining are probably from higher-end servers where people are better geared and always run full buffs.

Self-buffed, everything pretty much just gets charm-bypassed by mystic, even 40k hp barbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.