Sword Art Online, Season 2

GreenLegend - Archosaur
GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Off-Topic Discussion
Oh. My. Gosh.
It's out!

b:victory

Just wanted to share this! Since many players loved the first season, I wish PWI was like SAO.

How would you do things differently, if PWI was a full dive game?
Dreams are just dreams...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by GreenLegend - Archosaur on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Just wanted to share this! Since many players loved the first season, I wish PWI was like SAO.

How would you do things differently, if PWI was a full dive game?

I really hope S2 doesn't dissapoint me like S1 did (second half, first half was good).

I don't think PWI could be a good full dive game... Actually I don't think any P2W game could.b:shocked
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Not that the pwe devs are as diabolical, but I would so be scared (at first I wouldn't but lately...) that pwi would have no log out option. b:shocked

b:avoid
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well, that game did have 0 Magic classes, so PWI does have Clerics that can rez :D
    The Idea seems fun at least :D
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nevitys
    nevitys Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I just finished watching SAO season 1 and watched that bonus movie :)
    Gonna start watching SAO season 2 soon, i hope its good!
    Kirito was reason why my PWI class is Seeker and i love it :o

- Nevitys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    >:
    My other game started an SAO crossover event, and I stopped playing for a bit so that I didn't have to deal with all the weaboos. (Ninja was just released as well and it's the sort of thing where you can tell the dev team 'just watched Naruto and went with that'. One of the NPCs even turns into a log to confuse a foe, it's bad.)

....I'm kidding, I don't care enough, I stopped playing because I was getting disintrested again.

I didn't know before that SAO was a weird computer-y based anime, though. Seems like it might be potentially cool.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    I still prefer .**** b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • bladethebest
    bladethebest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Love Sword Art Online second season aswell. But honestly... nothing like the first 12 episodes. But well, I guess everyone miss the old times on every TV series/Anime/Game :P.

ANyways, also wanted to share a game with you, check below if you're any interested :P

-- Rules 10 and 19 of the forums disagree with this being done --