Saint seiya game from PW.co

Options
_Ernesto_ - Raging Tide
_Ernesto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Off-Topic Discussion
anyone know when its come out? b:dirty i know that we cant talk about other games but this is off-topic area, so.. the game is gonna be released on america? b:surrender
Post edited by _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• stormyrayne1992
    stormyrayne1992 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I definitely hope it will be soon, because I can't wait to play this game on English.. xD I am tired of wondering for what the hell the in game NPC's are talking about or what the damn story is... or what does this skill do... -.- and so on...
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I definitely hope it will be soon, because I can't wait to play this game on English.. xD I am tired of wondering for what the hell the in game NPC's are talking about or what the damn story is... or what does this skill do... -.- and so on...
    This looks like a NECRO!

stormyrayne1992 replied to a message that was 1 year 8 months 22 days 15 hours 1 minute old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.