Sanctuary GM Mail account do not exist

Jaabg - Sanctuary
Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
It would be super if GM mailboxes listed below exist.

Sanctuary (PVE) coincm

Sanctuary (PVE) coincn

Sanctuary (PVE) coinco

Sanctuary (PVE) coincp

I tried them all, i got this error

Recipient does not exist.

The time has started for this event, not sure about other servers, but sanctuary is not working for me. Could just be me, would be great to have confirmation on this.
Post edited by Jaabg - Sanctuary on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Did you try with the style of caps shown in the example? I haven't tried sending them anything yet, but my guess is it's case sensitive.

So, essentially, it would be CoinCM, CoinCN, CoinCO, and CoinCP for Sanctuary.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    time to make some alts named

coincm

coincn

coincp

coinco

b:thanks
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Did you try with the style of caps shown in the example? I haven't tried sending them anything yet, but my guess is it's case sensitive.

I am sorry kossy, until there is a confirmed word on what those names are precisely. I am not sending money. The alts with the small names are made already on the server. If those alts were not made by gm, some player/s is going to be rich.

coincm

coincn

coincp

coinco

Did you make those alts. 5% share for the idea b:cute
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Nope, you'll just end up sending people who made those accounts a buttload of coins. Check here: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/6003253-gm-coin-collection-event%21 for the mailbox names. Would PWI really be so stupid to mess up every name's capital letters? (actually nvm, they most probably are).
    Another sad problem is a mailbox get's full in a matter of minutes so you'd only have a handful of participants. Not to mention people sending in bignotes from all their alts (some have over 50 alts..go figure).

This event is flawed, and fits perfectly in the image of PW management not having a flying clue about what goes on in game or even on the forums since this isn't the 1st time we bring up such concerns. Already people screaming in the game from their new alts who have similar names to those sitting and collecting money. Even on the forums people mention itb:beatup

Not participating in this rip-off event, have fun feeding the scammers even more instead of banning them.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited July 2014

coincm

coincn

coincp

coinco

i bet someone already did that. inb4 rollback :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    in b4 some1 spam the mailboxes with 1 coins so they are all full
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Did you try with the style of caps shown in the example?

^ this. I can confirm they are indeed written like that. Don't trust the news article!
    They better do something about it though.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Yeah guys.

Use 044472baffbffc4286bc723086ed5a541404412928.jpg as the example and not do all lowercase. :x
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • VEVeno - Sanctuary
    VEVeno - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    But character names have NEVER been case-sensitive for the purpose of character creation. If someone tries to make another VEVeno on my server with different caps, it will say that the name is already taken. (e.g. VeVeno, veveno, Veveno, VEVenO, etc.)

Case only matters in-game for inviting, mailing, whispers.

In other words, if someone has in fact created all lower-case versions of those names, I don't see how it would help to make sure you send coin with correct caps. It will tell you that the char doesn't exist because it won't match the all-lower version of the name.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Case only matters in-game for inviting, mailing, whispers.

Nope o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • VEVeno - Sanctuary
    VEVeno - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nope o_o

I see. Well, care to back that up? Because I've actually tested it. Apparently you haven't?