Unfairness To Some Players ( sparkie please read )

Options
2»

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    dejiavu wrote: »
    Wanted to add that I believe the skill book forge in Primal World will be fixed very soon. The Passive skills are not marked as to what level they go to--which in case others do not know is level 7, 7 and 6. I was not smart enough to know to count the number of realms listed on each to know and assumed the skill would top out at level 10 as our other skills do. The GM's send in a ticket to the Tech team who can replace the Primal Blood Ink during maintenance. So those that did not get past tickets resolved, send in another one. I had 3 tickets that went unresolved until today. One for the wrong skill book and one for a passive skill and that last due to my assuming that they all leveled out at level 7 (wrong again) another for a passive skill. My last ticket started out "I am furious"!!! But although it was not a month of work it was 20 days and 40 inks. So send another ticket in.

because you cant deduce simple things from what is says on the skillbook itself what arcane/mirage sky requirements it has
    because you didnt bother to check the reincarnation/skilbook posts..even the stickied one
    because youre impatient and wont wait till the update when we can get them to lvl 10
    because you cant realize 7+7+6=20
    because you think all those tickets and bs is worth 3 days of primal dailys+3 uch
    you waste the GMs time and are the reason they dont have time to get to real issues, gg
  • Ninety_nine - Dreamweaver
    Ninety_nine - Dreamweaver Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I did that once when the books first came out. The ones that require bloods. Picked one of the new skills demon version for my archer instead of sage.
    Was up all night so I made a blind click lol.
    Only thing I did was reform everything again.
    Only person to blame was myself.
    Also on another note I find it funny hoe people are posting their tickets on here and the comment itself isn't being deleted like mine was....hmm
    Singling out much?
    But anyways. I agree sending a ticket on the books is hit and miss on the support...same with mod support lol.
    Just hope when my recent ticket is read it's read by someone who actually cares about their job and is helpful.
    (Unlike the forums)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Also on another note I find it funny hoe people are posting their tickets on here and the comment itself isn't being deleted like mine was....hmm
    Singling out much?
    But anyways. I agree sending a ticket on the books is hit and miss on the support...same with mod support lol.
    Just hope when my recent ticket is read it's read by someone who actually cares about their job and is helpful.
    (Unlike the forums)
    Can you tell me where you see this? We've removed direct quotes from tickets in here already and the forums have always allowed people to describe what happened, so that's not exactly an issue.

Unless you're just trying to take not-very-subtle jabs at the mods in which case stop trying to use your personal grudges to derail threads before you receive an appropriate punishment for it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2014
    Options
    dejiavu wrote: »
    The skill books in Primal are poorly marked as to which is Demon or Sage. Most all of those skills say they are Demon/Sage on the bottom whereas those in Primal do not. Just a tiny icon with dot filled in or not filled in. I too got the wrong book and sent in a ticket months ago. Today I got my blood ink back. It was not that PWI customer service was that far behind--it was that my last ticket for something else finally landed with a GM who met me in game and ended up resolving several things for me. I am keeping my fingers crossed that PWI customer service is changing for the better.
    If you were on Sanctuary, that was BearClawRawr we saw, and they are one of the older GM's that have been around since the beginning.

Also, Support staff is not the same as a GM. GM's are kind of like level 3 with the Support schema in the ticketing system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited July 2014
    Options
    -snip nonsense-

Good luck all in your book issues. I hope you get the book replaced with the one you was wanting.

Take the attitude elsewhere and stick to the topic at hand.
  • opkossy
    edited July 2014
    Options
    -Removed rant-
    I am saying this one more time.

Can it with your attitude. I don't care if you have a grudge against me but keep it out of here. I asked in case you had either legitimately found a case where we missed removing ticket content... and gave you a warning in case you were just doing as you've shown was your goal all along.

Since you're refusing to listen and wish to drag this into an off-topic derailment over your personal issues with me, you'll be dealt with accordingly.
  • Anjin_fujiko - Sanctuary
    Anjin_fujiko - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    ok this base on my own personal xp with support staff.

when primal first come out I did pick the wrong book for my archer, after file a ticket, it take to the next maint and the correct book was in my bag and the wrong book is there also. So I npc the wrong book. (this is my main acc so I do charge for gold now and then roughly $400 in the last 4 years ) #1 example.

Then on my BM acc, I was dead tired after about 7 hours of farming dq on 2X and npc my G16 lunar +7 lunar axes. Same thing, file for suport with detail of the time and which NPC that it happen at. It take the support ppl around 3 weeks, I was losing all hope of see that axes again and one day log on look in my bag there it is the axes without the refine. (this alts acc so I rarely charge but about $150 in it) #2 example.

On my cleric acc I mistakenly click a silver HP charm rather than the Mana charm and boom my newly equipt platnum charm went out the window. So file support again and to this day there nothing yet happen on that ticket. (this is a 100% free to play acc) #3 example.

In conclusion. I think PWI support staff work this way, you file a ticket. Staff look at your acc and the more you charge the higher you are on the list of being taking care of (pay customer get top spot in support, the more you pay the higher you are on the list)

For all those F2P customer, you are on the bottom of the support list and we (staff) get to it whenever we have the time to get to your ticket.
  • Ninety_nine - Dreamweaver
    Ninety_nine - Dreamweaver Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    ok this base on my own personal xp with support staff.

when primal first come out I did pick the wrong book for my archer, after file a ticket, it take to the next maint and the correct book was in my bag and the wrong book is there also. So I npc the wrong book. (this is my main acc so I do charge for gold now and then roughly $400 in the last 4 years ) #1 example.

Then on my BM acc, I was dead tired after about 7 hours of farming dq on 2X and npc my G16 lunar +7 lunar axes. Same thing, file for suport with detail of the time and which NPC that it happen at. It take the support ppl around 3 weeks, I was losing all hope of see that axes again and one day log on look in my bag there it is the axes without the refine. (this alts acc so I rarely charge but about $150 in it) #2 example.

On my cleric acc I mistakenly click a silver HP charm rather than the Mana charm and boom my newly equipt platnum charm went out the window. So file support again and to this day there nothing yet happen on that ticket. (this is a 100% free to play acc) #3 example.

In conclusion. I think PWI support staff work this way, you file a ticket. Staff look at your acc and the more you charge the higher you are on the list of being taking care of (pay customer get top spot in support, the more you pay the higher you are on the list)

For all those F2P customer, you are on the bottom of the support list and we (staff) get to it whenever we have the time to get to your ticket.

I feel your right.
    On my alt account, it takes several days/weeks for a ticket to get responded to.
    On my main on the other hand, sometimes i get a good response same day.
    (On topic)
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Anyways, one time I switched from Demon to Sage and lost a skill that costed 60 bloods to make...and the support team recovered it for me within a week. Also a friend of mine who accidently made a Wizard r9rr ring instead of a Cleric one (b/c he's an ep, obv) and they replaced it for him. I think it could be the way you're wording your ticket? Sometimes you have to go directly to the point. You forget that these people work 8 hour days reading tickets over and over again and sometimes they don't feel like giving the customer service you deserve.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Anyways, one time I switched from Demon to Sage and lost a skill that costed 60 bloods to make...and the support team recovered it for me within a week. Also a friend of mine who accidently made a Wizard r9rr ring instead of a Cleric one (b/c he's an ep, obv) and they replaced it for him. I think it could be the way you're wording your ticket? Sometimes you have to go directly to the point. You forget that these people work 8 hour days reading tickets over and over again and sometimes they don't feel like giving the customer service you deserve.
    You would think, but in the examples I provided, all the submitted tickets were worded almost exactly the same. (Because we worked it out ahead of time for the first, and then mostly did a copy-paste when the other friend had the same issue.)

I'm pretty sure it mostly depends on how much of an idiot the person on the PWE end of the ticket is when they get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    The answer in my experience is being persistent and keeping your cool. I myself stupidly npc'd my NW necklace and discovered I had done it the next day. I was totally freaking out then 2 different friends of mine told me to submit a ticket. I knew pretty much exact day and time and which npc.

The first ticket I submitted got back some standard cut and paste response basically saying..so sorry but nothing we can do to help. Closed ticket. At this point I just kept re-opening the ticket and asking for them to please help me and to look into it further. After about the 4th or 5th time they proceeded to look back and find when I npc'd it and put one back in my inventory at the next maintenance.

I don't think it has anything at all to do with "being friends" with GM or with how much money you have spent either to be honest. I think it just has a lot to do with persistence.

Since that time I am aware of someone having their nw ring that they made for wrong class exchanged for their own class. A rank 9 weapon that got npc's by accident replaced, and several others of the same. In all cases it did not happen with just one ticket but always after several days of resubmissions.
  • Curiosity - Heavens Tear
    Curiosity - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I am currently dealing with customer support on the exact same mistake as the OP and it is very frustrating.

I know a friend in game who also made the exact same mistake and had the book switched in 1 ticket.

I simply cannot understand why the same problem should have different results for any reason

Also on another ocassion i submited a ticket about switching my r8 wep (since im a bm and picking 1 of 4 weps and chopping down half my skill tree makes sense)

i was told it was absolutely not possible

over a year later i found out that another bm on my server had sent a ticket and was able exchange the weapon

i submited a new ticket including the name of the player it was done for and some how they were able to fix mine aswell now?

i do have a question tho just how knowledgeable about the game are the customer support staff?

is there staff for each game specificaly or do all staff answer tickets to all PWI games?

when the OP explained the problem did the support staff understand what primal is and how those books differ from one of the random chance books? POF OBP (which obviously if you got a book you didn't need you should not send a ticket for)

mistakes are always going to happen

there is a log supporting the explanation

having to refarm something you have already earned does nothing but lessen the enjoyment of the customer

and since it is possible to fix the mistake and restore that enjoyment to the customer why would support staff not want to do so?
  • opkossy
    edited July 2014
    Options
    i do have a question tho just how knowledgeable about the game are the customer support staff?

is there staff for each game specificaly or do all staff answer tickets to all PWI games?

Not very knowledgeable at all, by the looks and sound of it at times. And they work across all PWE titles instead of each title having its own devoted staff.

Considering the execs do the same thing to our GMs (DoD and synchroze both had other things to do and titles to deal with when they were filling in as temporary CMs) I suppose we can't really expect any better for the interns they use to solve tickets.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Not very knowledgeable at all, by the looks and sound of it at times. And they work across all PWE titles instead of each title having its own devoted staff.

Considering the execs do the same thing to our GMs (DoD and synchroze both had other things to do and titles to deal with when they were filling in as temporary CMs) I suppose we can't really expect any better for the interns they use to solve tickets.

Yeah, that's a really big mistake in my opinion. Each game should at the least have it's own support staff. I could tell many times when dealing with support they were just looking up my issue in some book and cutting and pasting the response they thought was the most appropriate. Then other times you get someone who clearly knows the game and helps immediately.

As a company PWE doesn't care about actually running a business to favor it's customers. That has been proven over and over though so no point going into that, LOL.