blademaster or sin

Options
magicisreal2013
magicisreal2013 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Blademaster
hello , i was wondering due to the new primal skills and the war avatar cards, which class would be doing more dmg. either a 5 aps bm with the warsoul fists recasted . or the 4 aps rrr9 sin( pure dext sin build ). ofc given the fact both weapons have the same refines and shards. i know sins have the critical rate and the more dmg from the dexterity. but the bms have 1 more aps and they can 3 spark and hf before they aps. b:thanks thanks in advance
Post edited by magicisreal2013 on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    How did they compare before those primals and avatars ?

Of course with HF its easy for a BM to out DD anyone for 9s...
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Theres about 2 Bms on my server went with that build and idk what their stats and damage but i seen them rip things down pretty damn fast.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    hello , i was wondering due to the new primal skills and the war avatar cards, which class would be doing more dmg. either a 5 aps bm with the warsoul fists recasted . or the 4 aps rrr9 sin( pure dext sin build ). ofc given the fact both weapons have the same refines and shards. i know sins have the critical rate and the more dmg from the dexterity. but the bms have 1 more aps and they can 3 spark and hf before they aps. b:thanks thanks in advance

sins can sub sea before spark to. Most aps sin in pve have trouble finding skill buttons still b:shocked.

I like bm always, sins are squishy until high refines. The best way to answer your question is to use pwcalc and calculate from there. Asking for ingame players, you will need specific people's names to find out.
  • magicisreal2013
    magicisreal2013 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    i see ty for your replies b:thanks
This discussion has been closed.