Change of play.

2»

Comments

• ixmeepxi
    ixmeepxi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I cannot confirm for all demon mystics, but usually demon petals is enough to heal through any pve. So if this mystic really has that kind of dmg than petals is all needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ixmeepxi wrote: »
    I cannot confirm for all demon mystics, but usually demon petals is enough to heal through any pve. So if this mystic really has that kind of dmg than petals is all needed.

Yep I was thinking about that since the boss dies very fast in this scenario. Still the boss hits kinda hard (i assume it's harder for a demon mystic at this point) and the bleed is not a weak one as well (since he uses only one triple spark I assume he can't purify it at all).
    But well... that's not the part that really interested me anyway.

I'm gonna try with my sage mystic with buffs and apoth just to have a reliable comparison, even if this combo might not be as suited for sage mystics. Recently I was only doing it with self buffs and almost never use any apoth/genie in PVE (except holy path of course). I will try in "contest mode" just to have a better idea.

If you make a lvl 1 female veno ill fly it over to hell....

Are you sure it could work ? xD
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Still the boss hits kinda hard (i assume it's harder for a demon mystic at this point) and the bleed is not a weak one as well
    Falling petals is more than enough heals... o_o And the bleed does what 1k while his hits do 900? (On me, i don't have 1 +12)
    Also... Sage doesn't get that much more phy def lol, I also use tidal wafer so thats an extra 50%.
  • ixmeepxi
    ixmeepxi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm really curious to see this from both Demon and Sage perspective. I'd love for the Mystic forums to become a little more active with gameplay vids, tips, etc :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Falling petals is more than enough heals... o_o And the bleed does what 1k while his hits do 900? (On me, i don't have 1 +12)
    Also... Sage doesn't get that much more phy def lol, I also use tidal wafer so thats an extra 50%.

That was just a question...
    I don't know your HP/phy def and I wasn't supposed to know that you were using that much pots for PVE. I also have some mates that don't care when their HP charm tilts, which is not my case for example.
    I didn't say it was impossible though
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2014
    That was just a question...
    I don't know your HP/phy def and I wasn't supposed to know that you were using that much pots for PVE. I also have some mates that don't care when their HP charm tilts, which is not my case for example.
    I didn't say it was impossible though

If i got the pills.... why not use them to better farm more?... My HP goes to 17k and i get 28k phy def. And i don't use a HP charm when i farm... (They are going for 15m atm xD). Please, Go out to puppet and try that combo with zooming thunder powder :L Since you are +12 wep you will most likely kill it within 1 bleed. (As i get it to 3/4 hp with +10)
  • Mysticboob - Sanctuary
    Mysticboob - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    BH was aba today so HERE are the bosses from my run

Standard buffs, no apoth or healing during the fights except for the free level 90 pots. They melt pretty fast- I don't think sage lacks any damage.
    youtube.com/TheMysticBoob
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2014
    BH was aba today so HERE are the bosses from my run

Standard buffs, no apoth or healing during the fights except for the free level 90 pots. They melt pretty fast- I don't think sage lacks any damage.

On both, i would say there is a serious lack of damage, I kill puppet by the time i get 2nd bleed... (no 2nd 3 spark) And on peach i kill before he gets healing buff.... Yes you do get within my time, But i thought you were +12 wep? While i am only +10....
  • Mysticboob - Sanctuary
    Mysticboob - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    hmmm... Puppet bleeds me once then i spark and it dies- not even close to second bleed, so idk which video you're looking at.

and yea i could spark again on bh boss to kill it faster...but holding down the 1 key is easier, and kills it just the same before it's hp pops back up. I'm not going hardcore mode, this is a casual BH.

I'd very much like to someone else's video killing these faster... for science..
    youtube.com/TheMysticBoob
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2014
    hmmm... Puppet bleeds me once then i spark and it dies- not even close to second bleed, so idk which video you're looking at.

and yea i could spark again on bh boss to kill it faster...but holding down the 1 key is easier, and kills it just the same before it's hp pops back up. I'm not going hardcore mode, this is a casual BH.

I'd very much like to someone else's video killing these faster... for science..

What is your weapon refine and what Destroyer/Battle cards do you have?