Regarding Refinement Aid and Charms in the Event Gold Shop

14567810»

Comments

• Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'd listen to this definition with interest too b:chuckle And especially how it is even possible to define "stable economy" which would everyone agree with lol.

And tbh I think it's quite stable now. Gold price is over 2mil for years, slightly rising on good sales. Prices for marketable items increase rather slowly. Maybe it's not good, but it's stable b:surrender

Manguiiiiito I'll suggest you check PVE servers AH just for fun :P

Guess that's from where the main QQ comes from, and I do understand it.... Empty AH and people selling 10* on we at 5M worth per gold...

Only difference? Free bot system... So let's keep killing all bots in LC to keep it stable by our own hands :D
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    5M worth per gold...
    5m worth per gold is real fest for csers. Does it happen to them often or just on sales? (Though what am I saying? Sales = often). If such situation repeats all the time, it sucks, but there is no denying it sucks consistently. Stability. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Only difference? Free bot system... So let's keep killing all bots in LC to keep it stable by our own hands :D

The advantages of PvP servers...b:pleased

P.S. I want my ******ned silver charms back.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    5m worth per gold is real fest for csers. Does it happen to them often or just on sales? (Though what am I saying? Sales = often). If such situation repeats all the time, it sucks, but there is no denying it sucks consistently. Stability. b:avoid

All the time... At least Morai has been with gold on cap for a while (at least when I checked, cap in AH is 4M do... Imagine, I guess it's enough reason to spam forum QQing
    The advantages of PvP servers...b:pleased

P.S. I want my ******ned silver charms back.
    You can just charge/spend gold on every alt you have to get promo platinum charms! Yummy! U.U

I'm starting to asume this will be the new way to get "cheap" charms.... You know, fixing the economy... For them lol

I've already acquired tones of those...
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    All the time... At least Morai has been with gold on cap for a while (at least when I checked, cap in AH is 4M do... Imagine, I guess it's enough reason to spam forum QQing

You can just charge/spend gold on every alt you have to get promo platinum charms! Yummy! U.U

I'm starting to asume this will be the new way to get "cheap" charms.... You know, fixing the economy... For them lol

I've already acquired tones of those...

I had already done that in the form of event gold. By farming DQ's and spending gold during promotion on alts I had got a lot of event gold on all of them. Then PW took it away (because the greedy **** want people to spend on charms).

Besides if gold prices are at 2.5m I'm not gonna buy anything cause then it would be hard to resell the items.

• thatguy123456
    thatguy123456 Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yes, I understand that he is just a messenger, but you simply cannot issue a statement without providing some sort of reasoning on why this justification justifies it, otherwise you get the current reaction that we see now.

Exactly this ^^
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    interesting - seems that gold price @ 3m fixed the economy coz the event silver and gold charms are back.... that pwi's logic....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, wtf. They are back now, and gold was higher prior to them being back. Does that mean that rising gold prices is the economy fixing itself, so now we get the charms? Where the hell is the logic in that?

I have a car but I don't have a car. PWE logic!
    I'm human, but I'm not actually human. PWE logic!
    I have $20 in my wallet, but I actually have $10! PWE logic!
    Etc
    Etc
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • CoinFarmer - Lost City
    CoinFarmer - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    (As DemansPsy)

So are we going to get an update on whether the silver charms are permanent this time or not? preferably an edit to the first post on the first page rather than a new post on the 28th. If they are permanent then ya, if not then I want to know so I can stock up a bit.
    Call me Demans
    DemansPsy:2009-2013 Dec. 24th, may you rest in peace...er well as much as you can in the equivalent of pwi hell anyway.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    (As DemansPsy)

So are we going to get an update on whether the silver charms are permanent this time or not? preferably an edit to the first post on the first page rather than a new post on the 28th. If they are permanent then ya, if not then I want to know so I can stock up a bit.

since there is no announcement id assume its an accident and everyone should keep quiet so GMs dont notice...
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    (As DemansPsy)

What do you expect? Last time they were supposed to be back permanently, then they change their mind. Which means they could totally say once again that it's permanent then remove them 3 weeks later.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited July 2014
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The items have always been removed/added through a maintenance. The reason you see them pop-up at times when there is no maintenance, is because they were set to go up sometime during that week, through the maintenance prior. So in other words, yes we need a maintenance to add/remove them.

From what I've been told, they were removed to help with the in-game economy and that they will be put back in once that is more stable. I've already made my PM aware, so when he gives me more information, I'll let you all know.

Uh-oooh looks like sparkie is having a Frankie moment :o

Should tell your PM that if he wants to lie to us, he can do so. much. better... than this.

You can't just put "to stabilize the economy" at the end of every change that makes people go "WTF". If PWE really wanted to stabilize the economy, their actions would be indicative of that by actually having a **** to do with stabilizing the economy.

What's next? Remove gold cap to "stabilize the economy"?