Freebies and events

Options
kirovallemont
kirovallemont Posts: 27 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
I miss those times when the game used to have lots of them...

We just had a mass dc, I think that's a good reason to have those back.
Post edited by kirovallemont on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    You mean like the events our CM has been running lately and trying to get to become a much more frequent thing? b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You mean like the events our CM has been running lately and trying to get to become a much more frequent thing? b:chuckle

lmao. those are STILL for ops. not a regular player. you guys never learn.
  • opkossy
    edited July 2014
    Options
    condo2009 wrote: »
    lmao. those are STILL for ops. not a regular player. you guys never learn.

Fashion contest is for OPs? Catch the GM is for OPs? The future lower brackets on the PvP thing (including stuff for like level 80s that has a max refine of +7 allowed) is for OPs?

Either my definition of OP is out of date, or you're busy looking at one thing and ignoring everything else.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Fashion contest is for OPs? Catch the GM is for OPs? The future lower brackets on the PvP thing (including stuff for like level 80s that has a max refine of +7 allowed) is for OPs?

Either my definition of OP is out of date, or you're busy looking at one thing and ignoring everything else.

Well... catch the GM on a PvP server would fall under that definition, unless rules clearly state that there is no PK to be done during the event, which would mean no one would be allowed to use AOE attacks, so for PvP servers, yes.

The tournament is a very tricky thing to set up, the only way to make it fair and see who outskills who (or who is lucky) is to give participants all the same equal gear (by class style, AA, LA or HA) with the same sharding, refine, weapon stuff, etc.
    The higher brackets are pretty much OP only, and say if there is a bracket that says level 80 max, what about warsoul +7 weapons vs TT80 +3 weapons?

It needs a lot of fine tuning, which is easily done by handing out tournament gear, which they won't (or claim they can't) do.

The fashion contest is for OP female fashionistas only. Males don't have a chance cause most of the male fashion looks like ****.
    That and males tend to care less about it...

That reminds me that I forgot to enter with my winning set and it's too late now qq
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • opkossy
    edited July 2014
    Options
    .... Friggin.

I had something I wanted to say in response in my head right before hitting reply and then it left me. Dx

So instead all I can think of right now is it's a shame you wound up missing the deadline. :(