lag getting worse every maintenance

Options
_CurseD - Archosaur
_CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
is it just me or it seems like server becomes more and more laggy every maintenance b:shutup feels like a private server now lol

am from archo
Post edited by _CurseD - Archosaur on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    It's just you. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    is it just me or it seems like server becomes more and more laggy every maintenance b:shutup feels like a private server now lol

am from archo

I can't speak for Archo, but I have had very little lag issues on RT for months. The only lag I find is when I do a tracert and find a hub between me and PWI servers is having hiccups.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I feel like its a select few that are getting lag spikes, while others remained untouched. Same with the mass DC's every so often.
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I feel like its a select few that are getting lag spikes, while others remained untouched. Same with the mass DC's every so often.
    Which pretty much shows that the issue isn't with the servers, but with the internet connections between the users and the servers.

I've covered this in details a few times, and it's listed with tips in the sticky post in the Technical Support forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cawcawwww - Archosaur
    Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I blame the world cup. So many millions of people streaming it heheheh
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Actually, I has having lag as well as one of my sq members yesterday, so I ran a tracert. The lag was happening both at an intermediate point and at the second to last point, which from the teach support most should be pwi's ISP. Both were pinging about 300, with the second to last timing out 2/3 times. This was on RT, for once I think it might have been close to the server side. I stopped playing for a bit and ran them every half hour or so, was back to normal about 2 hours later.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Well Archo just mass DC`d hard. Its either some hub right next to server or server itself. hard to say which and I ish lazy to start tracking routes and pinging things.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop