I'm now maybe part time now...

Boartracker - Raging Tide
Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Tideswell (East)
To PWI:

I played the game for fun. It is no longer fun to play lower level toons which can not earn their own way. Most of my old friends are gone and there are far too few new people playing. Upper levels are no longer fun to play to me. Your changes have drained the fun like a B movie vampire. The costs required to play exceed the value of the play. Your latest move to drop the over priced Silver Charms from the Event Botique was the straw the broke the proverbial camel's back. I have passed leadership of my faction on to another former Marine. I may play the game time to time in the future to check on friends; but, no more spending on this game. This game is no longer fun for me.

To friends: b:dirty b:kiss

Good-bye for now. I've found an open beta of a simple tank/ anti-air battery/ anti-tank driving - airplane flying game which combines it all into a skill based military shooter/ bomber. Simple fun for a simple old man. All is farmable & I did cheat & spend $6 on stuff to help me get into a tank quicker. :)

There were some great times in game here. Thank you for all the past fun and memories.

b:thanks

b:bye
Post edited by Boartracker - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Lolozaurus - Morai
    Lolozaurus - Morai Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I feel you Boartracker!

It is the same for me too, overall balance of the game is ****. There are no battlegrounds, PVP is weak with imbalanced classes so not really worth my time anymore.

Spell_Caster will be passing by to say hi from time to time but PWI is for me a game of the past.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Wow... gonna be sad to see you gone. You were a guy I enjoyed seeing both on the forums and ingame. :/

Best of luck to you and do visit in the future sometime.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • raevvenn
    raevvenn Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Boar,

The end of an era with you going. I wish you and your family all the best for the future. You deserve it.

See you ingame from time to time b:kiss
  • Flamengo - Raging Tide
    Flamengo - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    b:cry aw sad to hear that you will quit this game. I ever join your faction and I know you are the best leader of Marine. Ty for everythingb:thanks hope you will happy for new gameb:victory
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    b:cry

Have fun in the other game you found man and remember to come visit PWI at times to say hi and feel free to peek on my threads.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Sad to hear - take care, boar, and good luck :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    yeah same to me... i havent played this server for like 2 months or so, the game imbalance get me so bored and the cost becomes too much... im playing a new game where it only cost me 50$ and i get to get everything done and i get to pk 24/7.. so have fun guys i miss playing with some of my old friends here....b:bye
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You're a stand up dude boar, do have a good time in your new game!
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW