Sigh, Another " Promotion " Goes well

hunterspy1
hunterspy1 Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Cash Shop Huddle
Ok. I charged, didn't get rewards, AGAIN. Support tell me I was a few hours outside promotion? But good news is I can still charge and obtain the rewards.... Only problem is I am STILL under the spend limit lock out from my previous purchases....

So I am going to Loose me rewards, and not be able to claim anymore.... INCLUDING the bonus zen?

Is this for real? Can someone fix this please? b:surrenderb:cryb:angry
Post edited by hunterspy1 on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2014
    Sounds like you didn't read and convert the time zones properly?

This should be in the Cash Shop Huddle forum, and even then, the forum isn't a place you're likely to get an answer.

In the future, I'd advise that you pay better attention to the times for the promotions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I've missed the rewards in the past a few times both by charging Zen right before a promo and by charging right after thinking it was still going.

It happens, and each time I did it, I coughed it up to my wanting something ASAP, or not paying attention to when a promo ended. If a promo ends at 1pm pacific time and you buy at 2pm pacific, then you missed the window.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    That's kind of impressive, considering it's the third weekend of promos in a row.. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You know, the promo zen is listed before you hit the charge button, at least when buying with CC. It's really not that hard to look and make sure you get that 7.5 bonus gold.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99