Farming Money

jbjet123
jbjet123 Posts: 13 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
Im playing pwi for a long time, and i cant find out how people farming thair r9's and gear,
they keep saying bh's and nw's
my bh's give socket / chips
and nw are twice a week,
anyone got an idea how i can get / farm money?
b:surrender
Post edited by jbjet123 on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    With everything costing 3x - 4x more than it used to, don`t bother or if you have patience, bot for a year.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    jbjet123 wrote: »
    Im playing pwi for a long time, and i cant find out how people farming thair r9's and gear,
    and nw are twice a week,

Do TT runs and sell mats. Farm herbs and sell them to players that are making apothecary pots and charms. Farm mats and sell them. Do NW if you have time and change your suplies into seal of war or raps, cannie, or r8 mats and sell them.Grind mobs for coins and items. You can sell the items to a npc. If you dont have real money, a lot of real money to put in the game, you ll have to work and be patient to get good gear in this game.
    giphy.gif

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    With a high end farming toon (rebirthed, Acards or better, R8r or R9, well refined) you can get close to 10m per hour out of TT2-3 and 3-3. But a toon to farm this is so costly that its most likely only worth it if this toon is to be your main.

Farming 5m per hour is reasonably attainable. You can get this out of TT2-3 / 3-1 with any decent APS toon and dont need very expensive gear for it.

Warsong with a decent squad for 40minute runs gives about 3m per hour. (sell the badges trough craft service and sometimes sell a mold on floor)

Lunar can be nicely profitable during 2x.

BH, NW, cube profits are for that first step to get a toon capable of doing above things. And of course are a nice addition and a change from the boring farming later on.

So once you got that and you can make 5m per hour, its about 400 hours farming to get R9. (and much more to get it sharded and refined)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • jbjet123
    jbjet123 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    what classes can solo 2-3 and 3-3 with normal gear?
    i got 101 reborn 2 barb, i dont think he cant solo any hh at all x.xb:surrender
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    what classes can solo 2-3 and 3-3 with normal gear?
    i got 101 reborn 2 barb, i dont think he cant solo any hh at all x.xb:surrender

Then restat and go fist. There's your farming toon. GG.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    easy way to farm money is this. There are 2 "rare" items in game that all the heavily OP +12 people use. They are called Visa and Mastercard. There is also AMEX but the most commonly used items to farm coin are Visa and Mastercard.

Seriously there really isnt a way to farm money anymore.(nothing worth while anyway) The effort put into it isnt worth the reward anymore.
    There was nirvana, but they made that instance and its drops useless because of Nation Wars.
    There was Pages of Fate and Old Book Pages, but they decided that people were making money off of that as well and messed that up with the new expansions instance FSP, where both those pages drop, and the instance rewards can be used to exchange for them as well.

I gave up on farming. 1 step forward 4 steps back. The price on items are insanely high right now. I was able to farm my r9rr weapon and +10 it, and my r9rr belt. Not worth the time anymore. Even botting is a waste of time. The economy is so messed up right now I expect PWE to release the great depression expansion sometime soon, and the TW rewards will be bread and water.
    NGTUy53.png

• Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    foley3k wrote: »
    Even botting is a waste of time.
    How is this a waste of time? Unless you're sitting there watching your bots (which would be stupid) its money you make while not even in game.
    I do quite well botting while I'm at work or sleeping, making upwards of 15~20mil a day. Sure it's not the most efficient coin per hour compared to other things, but I think its quite nice considering I'm not even there.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    How is this a waste of time? Unless you're sitting there watching your bots (which would be stupid) its money you make while not even in game.
    I do quite well botting while I'm at work or sleeping, making upwards of 15~20mil a day. Sure it's not the most efficient coin per hour compared to other things, but I think its quite nice considering I'm not even there.

It was more meant towards the high cost of items now.

Also botting is different on a PVP server then on a PVE server. Mass PK, faction drama and other **** breaks out because someone killed someone elses bot in "their" botting area. I know on harshlands, people actively hunt bots, for various reasons.
    NGTUy53.png

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Then restat and go fist. There's your farming toon. GG.

This, and youll also have to make him demon if he is not yet.

Equiped like this http://pwcalc.com/11b2e9c6ece3cb02 2-3 and 3-1 are a breeze. To make it cheaper, you could also remove the pan gu tome and instead use an r8r chest with -int. That is however bound of course and thus wasted if your barb ever goes r9
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    As a barb you should have no problem getting squads for flowsilver palace. Run that every day and sell the coins you get. On my server they go for 150k each, which is 21m per week. I don't know about yours.

TT mat prices are in the gutter on Sanctuary. I seriously doubt there is anyone making 5-10m per hour consistently with TT.

Other than that, bot and merchant.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    i can make about 67mill a week(5 days) just off FSP selling coin,but do I do it..nah lol I rarely run fsp anymore,maybe once a month if I remember it..don't even do dailies no more in there :/ so freakin blown out and boring.

Ill bot on a x2 even bout it..to the OP just make a lot of alts,lvl them to 100 and wear morai gear and go from there.I just do BH,and make and sell junk,mirages,socketstones from the bh's,meridian stones wich stack up like crazy with 10 alts.

But as for visa and master card goes,yeah most here in this game that are R9 have invested real money into their toon.Alot are young teens that get their first credit cards and go ring up alot of debt and prob wont pay it or if they do it wil ltake about another 20-30 years to pay it off by paying the minmal payments lol.And the low selfesteem chumps that think they need r9 **** gear to play a 6 going on 7 year old game.

:/
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    i can make about 67mill a week(5 days) just off FSP selling coin
    :/

yah coins on HT arent 650k each, theyre 200k tops, unless you mean running it on multi toons which would make your point completely irrelevant
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    yah coins on HT arent 650k each, theyre 200k tops, unless you mean running it on multi toons which would make your point completely irrelevant

The way to farm coins has always been to run multiple chars for every instance. This hasn't changed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The way to farm coins has always been to run multiple chars for every instance. This hasn't changed.

which is super handy advice for OP, and is just plainly disingenuous that FSP gives that much coin
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Do Warsong runs much as u can for badges and molds/ when its BH lunar keep jumping into that for extra badges all the while

Do fsp make C Packs sell them/Do NW, since ur a barb dont use charm so all tokens gain will be all profit make and sell cannies or raps or even Sow..use the coins for TT Mats if ur lazy to farm TT or cant find squad etc ..Craft the G16 gear or weapon sell them for coins repeat whole process till Pwi puts out a r9 sale and then purches ur Mogs/Gsts Can buy some rep on sales too if u want but i prefer Morai dailies and WS emblems for rep cause farming R9 takes alot of time so might as well obtain rep freely from Morai or the WS emblems from the WS runs.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    and nw are twice a week,

- Do first rebirth, go daily FSP, use Flowsilver Coins to buy tradeable C packs and sell for 400k each (on Morai server at least). Drawback: You can't use the coins to buy other things, like A packs.

- Do AEU multi runs. Morai advanced books tend to sell well. Drawback: Low chance on actually getting one.

-We'll pretend this one isn't here-

- Jolly Jones remains an option. Doing the highest tier on a few accounts gives you 750K per character for roughly half an hour on each. Skip the kill missions for less rewards and less time spent on it. Drawback: Can be a little dull.

And the reason FSP gives that much coin is because you just can't get there fast enough with the odd alt. Don't expect parties to want you in their group with TT90 gear or god forbid, less. You got to have coin to make it, which makes the first character you gear up the hardest one.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • bigchewy
    bigchewy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    foley3k wrote: »
    I
    Also botting is different on a PVP server then on a PVE server. Mass PK, faction drama and other **** breaks out because someone killed someone elses bot in "their" botting area. I know on harshlands, people actively hunt bots, for various reasons.

This is why I loath PvE servers and on that note WTB server transfer. I don't need a reason, I'll happily kill bots without a care in the world b:cute you could make more killing bots than actually botting /shrug
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited June 2014
    bigchewy wrote: »
    This is why I loath PvE servers and on that note WTB server transfer. I don't need a reason, I'll happily kill bots without a care in the world b:cute you could make more killing bots than actually botting /shrug

You loath PVE servers yet need to leave one? Leveled up and farmed gear in safety... and now sad that everyone else who's doing that is as bluenamed as you used to be, maybe? Start from scratch on that PvP server as a bottomfeeder if you enjoy it that much...

• Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    well... here's my secret.... find what ppl want and sell it lol. I'm too freak'n lazy to go farm the normal methods of fc, tt, herbs, etc. so I just buy and sell stuff... whether that something b buying/selling tokens or buying gold to sell **** from the boutique. (which is how I got all my r9rr in 6months) yay for the whole "supply and demand" mentality. b:victory

also if u have a toon that can bot while u're afk that helps too >.> I'll get like 2mil a night for just grinding mobs while I'm afk. (more if I sell stuff I get ....like pots, arrows, bolts, etc)
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited June 2014
    My collection (autoculti vs lvl 98-102 mobs, varying locations):
    - Ammo is not worth picking. Full stack is 50K but it takes forever to gather that much. Still, if you don't fill up all your inventory slots, you'll end up with a stack of these, simply because ammo drops often in small quantities.
    - Standard gear is usually around 9K a piece. Useful to pick if you got extra room, but not a priority.
    - DQ items: These are the cheddar of autoculti. Make sure you have a few stacks of 1 to fill them up. These will be your main moneymakers.
    - Scroll, Authentic Work and Oracle books: I grab these too... Keep in mind that their max stack is 30. Useful to just run them when you get a hundred or so. Sometimes you'll get something like a Demonol or Purgatol scroll. Some of these are handy if they are against enemies you'll often fight (Voidweaver, Suicidal Mass and Hellfire Abomination are all taken out on SoT weekly for instance).
    - Average and Common gems: I gather the Average ones, all stones. They have their uses... if you get near max stack just craft them up to a few Flawless ones or better. The elemental damage/def gems can be used to do the lvl 100 Crazystone quest, gives you a nice free 1M XP each day. I also gather the Common gems from time to time, as those can be handy for rebirthing (Crazy stone at 80+).
    - Crafting mats: 50K on a full stack. I usually keep one or two stacks on hand. You can mine the mineables a bit and then NPC the half fabricates for a good bit of cash - but mining the mineables takes time. Gathering for instance 200 High Grade Lumber, Glaze and Colored Glue and crafting 100 Budda Wood from that, gets you 1.6 million and some XP for the crafter. A nice bonus. If you're short on Chi you can instead craft some items and decompose the two star items for a lot of chi stones. Depending on how well those sell, you might get more from those.

• Gaykamitarie - Dreamweaver
    Gaykamitarie - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    and nw are twice a week,
    It's a Lie. It doesnt matter how many people you hear it from, But it's pretty much a lie. You gotta understand you are a normal person in THESE other people's world. As pathetic as this may sound, But they will tell you that they farmed the gear in a attempt to try and Gain Respect, That Rank 9 gear can not be farmed with the In-game options they give you without putting a substantial amount of Money in the game first. It's easy to farm FC 100 a day if you already have a decent amount of start up cash and a Sin that just happen to Magically got to 100, But once again, they'll tell you it was from Questing when in reality they bought the FC rooms with , you guessed it, Money. But back to earlier, That gear cost way too much. If you Break everything down and ask those player's questions on every lvl of "Grinding Rank 9 gear" They'll clam up. For instance:

Me: How did you get your Rank 9 Recast all +12 gear?

Cashshopper: I farmed it.

Me: You farmed it? How so? How could you possible farm the real life equivalent of nearly 3000-5000 dollars

Cashshopper: i Did BH 100s, and i solo'd FC's and sold the rooms for the real life equivalent of half a dollar, i also Solo'd TT's, NW and Merc

Me: You did Bh100s? But How did you get that char or Multi-chars all to 100? and correct me if im wrong, but i didnt know the HH gave out the 5mil cards EVERY single time you turned in. You solo'd FCs? What do you solo it with? Is it a 100+ Sin with Expensive tt99 gear to add the int bonus? With g15 daggers with int that cost 30-40 mil? Where did all of that Money come from?to get R9Recasted gear +12, that would mean u would have to do nearly 20 solo FC runs in a day. For more than 2 months Straight. You also solo TT's for Money? the TT's that give R9Recast all +12 Money are Nearly impossible to solo Unless you already have a char with expensive gear(The same with the FC example im assuming) and even then, they dont always Drop Rank9Recast +12- kind-of-money mats. You merc? You mean Buying something that's worth 5 mil and Reselling it for 10m? Sign me Up. Oh but can you also point me to the Magical person who is giving away these things EVERYDAY for such a cheap price, No matter what day it is, There is Always someone Selling something really cheap? 5mil is prolly easy enough to get, From nation wars and all, So all i need is a person Everyday who is willing to sell me things Dirt cheap and a Buyer who is willing to Give me Full-price For any item i can make money on, With a big bright smile EVERYDAY. Let's not say everyday then, Lets say Once a week you find something for 5m that's worth 10m, Getting your Rank9 Recast gear this way would take nearly 4 or 5 years. As far as nation war goes, Well, me personally i earn roughly 10M every week from both friday and sunday combined. 10M, Subtract pots i usee, which in today's token prices, 500k, that's 9.5 i earn every week Roughly. 9.5M each week for a month is around 40m every 30 or 31 days. daily expenses such as potions and buying skills,Being generous, Subtract 3m from that 40. left with 37m every month. If you tried to get your Rank 9 Recast this way it would take 2-3 years. and the One's that claim they got it though NW, well you see the problem with that. NW has only been here for nearly a year i believe.

Cashshopper: UMADBRO? Rofl, lol, man why so many questions,i farm it, (Long Silence ......)

Me: i forgot to ask, What gear am i suppose to be wearing while Im "Farming" My glorious rank 9 Recast +12 gear? Does this mean i have enough expense to weigh me down just to be able to farm? I surely cant go into warsong with the "NPC special" can i? Bottom line is, Gear able to farm the quality of Rank 9 Is not cheap.

In closing, the point im trying to make is that The cash shoppers with the Rank 9 recast gear saying they farmed it all is a slap in the face to the real players who really do Farm as much as they can, and still dont have much to show for it. I dont understand why they feel as if they have to lie, It lead you to creating this thread also didn't it? Because you had a hope that there was prepares a way to get the gear without spending a dime on the game, and i cant blame you, It really is Nice gear and i wish i had it myself. Unfortunately the magic-rank9 recast gear-fairy is out of business at the moment.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Just in a few words to last poster...

I'm r9r +10 and +12 wep citrine EA farmed all of it except my r8 which I paid for 40usd and 40usd more to buy catalyst when NH went life.

That's all. And I'm not by any means the only one (I bet many have real endgame without CSing)

Let's just say some people farms, merch, lvl alts to so 10 bh 100 a day and sell frost while farming TT and others don't have the time or will for it.

I've just started NOW to farm TT, never used any sort of bot and I'm skipping NW for schedule.... IMAGINE if I had the will for all that (too lazy)

Btw, no-one will share their millionaire tricks with you, why sharing with the rest what is making me rich? The more acting smart the less benefit for each...

Keep believing everyone is CSer. Some are, some are not, and all should deserve respect
    edited June 2014
    Its just dissrepectful to claim to be a Farmer, When you Clearly bought all the gear The problem doesnt lie with Buying the gear, becasue if i could, I'd buy it too. The problem is with the claim. Nobody will Share their millions of Rank 9recast-Money-making secrets because They dont exist. How Did you Personally get your Rank 9 Recast +10 gear, and How long did it take you.If you say you farmed it in any way, I can dissect every part of it down.

Also, i never said everyone was a cashshopper, and even if i did, That wouldn't be a problem in any way shape or forum so why you brought it up is beyond me. I Publicly said that Everyone With Rank 9 recast +12 gear Is a cashshopper. Or they have been Farming for the Rank 9 gear every sense the Beta of this game. Which is more than unlikely. Please, just think for a second, How disrespectful and how much of a slap in the face to the players who actually did farm their end-game gear, which may be a +5 G16. And you claiming to get your Rank9R +10 in the same exact way they did. Dont you feel any shame about it at all?
    edited June 2014
    um okay if i saw a person that was full r93rd +12 Jsod when 2 months ago he was G15 then yeah i would roll my eyes.

But there are some ppl who has farmed/merchant they r9, atm i got 2 fac mates currently farming for they r9 in a period of 6 months they have gotten their ring and 1 got belt and weapon while the other currently waiting on sales to get his weapon. r9 CAN be farmed/Merchant.

I had spend almost a full years worth of camping WS smooth to fail runs myself just trying to make the money for my gear. Tho then some things was a bit cheaper cause gold price wasnt hitting 2 mil per, over the few years that i been playing i had already accumilated 77k rep and traded a G16 Bow for 200k rep and got the remaining thru WS emblems and buying some rep badges from catshops now and then till i hit the 300k mark.

I have some good friends/gaming partners who had given me some mats to help me or even helped me with my farming. When ppl say BH well for me IF i was lucky getting coins from BH it be charm/pots/ some rep i would by/ mirages saved for refines or sometimes even sold for coins. but i didnt live off it ..I couldnt. tho i know some ppl who DO "BH Farm" by having 10 toons and tring they luck for 2/10 mil cards but blah i couldnt do that myself it hard to even get me into doing and FC.

It IS possible hell simply Farm enough coins to buy urself enough gold to purchase 100 Event packs and soon ur well on ur way to being a multy billionare Pack merchant. Specially when them Anni packs come out they sell like hot cakes. can make 100mil in few days.

To Cash is simply to speed things up, I dont ever hate on Cashoppers cause they the reason why i play this game for free. I myself stop Buying Crabmeat cause the token price rediculas i rely on divines for my HP pots 500 hp less so be it . When i cant afford a Charm on my bm for NW..then account stash all i can to barb and just play the Invoke rush into the gank and collect my loot 2 hours later, Less fun but oh well kids need to eat too.
    Team work is Flawless,

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    In closing, the point im trying to make is that The cash shoppers with the Rank 9 recast gear saying they farmed it all is a slap in the face to the real players who really do Farm as much as they can.

I also know a few cashshoppers R9s yes. They are the type of R9s that are barely refined or even not at all. The ones who have R9 but cant solo warsong pavs. They are r9s but 1-shots anyway cuz they never worked on their nuemas and forgot about meridians.

However these never ending cries blaming everyone strong one in the game to be cashshoppers is getting so tiresome. Not only am i one of those R9s that has never spent a penny, i know many of them. And they are the R9s you see all day kicking *** everywhere and work on optimizing their equipment. You accusations is what is the slap in the face of the non cashshopper who farmed as much as they can.

And be real, how many other RPG games have you played before ? I played a few, and they all required a similar amount of farming/merching to reach the top. That is the nature of these games.
    um okay if i saw a person that was full r93rd +12 Jsod when 2 months ago he was G15 then yeah i would roll my eyes.
    And that is the best indication towards a merchant to me. I dont believe there are many people who are going to lay down 5k all at once. I surely believe there are quite a bunch of people who over the time of 5 years have CSed that kind of money but all at once ? nah, people are stupid, but not that stupid. It would also crash the gold price very very noticable on his server if you push a few k into it in short time.
    Merchants on the other hand have become rich by not spending it. 1,5 yrs ago I was walking around in TT90 while i had 250m on the bank. a few months ago I was walking around in G16 when i had 4 bill in the bank. And now i am R9+10/12 yes.
    The problem is with the claim. Nobody will Share their millions of Rank 9recast-Money-making secrets because They dont exist.
    Google warrenwolfy.
    edited June 2014
    What WannaBM said i agree.

Ppl looking at it impossible when they looking at the price of Mogs and Gsts when THEY NOT ON SALE.

It's farm what u can inbetween sales then buy them at its cheapest during sales . U be a desperate fool or a cashshopper to buy r9 mats any other time. Its a long process but u cant say theres nuthing to do. Cash everything up to Top Endgame Feel Godmode for a month or 2 then Duh ur bored. Bugged to be soloin everything for somebody or no pk action cause u either Overpower them 5x or the one equal geared done stop logging in to boredem.

Hint 2 WS weapons and i mean decent weapons(Daggesr,Duo Axe,Magic Weapons,duo blades ) with the worst stats can be sold at a quick 55-60 mil, DATS over 100 mil already.

warrenwolfy was the guide that taught me to make my first 100 mil merchanting back when trying to make my bm 5 aps. Tho i think that guide can no longer be found if i remember unless someone saved it.
    Team work is Flawless,

edited June 2014

But there are some ppl who has farmed/merchant they r9, atm i got 2 fac mates currently farming for they r9 in a period of 6 months they have gotten their ring and 1 got belt and weapon while the other currently waiting on sales to get his weapon. r9 CAN be farmed/Merchant.

I had spend almost a full years worth of camping WS smooth to fail runs myself just trying to make the money for my gear. Tho then some things was a bit cheaper cause gold price wasnt hitting 2 mil per, over the few years that i been playing i had already accumilated 77k rep and traded a G16 Bow for 200k rep and got the remaining thru WS emblems and buying some rep badges from catshops now and then till i hit the 300k mark.

I have some good friends/gaming partners who had given me some mats to help me or even helped me with my farming. When ppl say BH well for me IF i was lucky getting coins from BH it be charm/pots/ some rep i would by/ mirages saved for refines or sometimes even sold for coins. but i didnt live off it ..I couldnt. tho i know some ppl who DO "BH Farm" by having 10 toons and tring they luck for 2/10 mil cards but blah i couldnt do that myself it hard to even get me into doing and FC.

It IS possible hell simply Farm enough coins to buy urself enough gold to purchase 100 Event packs and soon ur well on ur way to being a multy billionare Pack merchant. Specially when them Anni packs come out they sell like hot cakes. can make 100mil in few days.

To Cash is simply to speed things up, I dont ever hate on Cashoppers cause they the reason why i play this game for free. I myself stop Buying Crabmeat cause the token price rediculas i rely on divines for my HP pots 500 hp less so be it . When i cant afford a Charm on my bm for NW..then account stash all i can to barb and just play the Invoke rush into the gank and collect my loot 2 hours later, Less fun but oh well kids need to eat too.
    Question, How long did it Personally take You to farm your Rank 9 recast gear? Lets Put the Refines aside becasue im sure the +10 or higher is prolly farmed too. +5 is Doable. But the gear itself, how long did it take you?

Also, why did you just skip to warsong? On our server The squads are Looking for people who can solo pavs
    and i believe you also have to be 100 or 95 to enter. To solo a pav you need good gear. i've never been in there but i dont think you can do it with white. The hundred packs dont always give 100m. and if they did the gold price that you paid for it would put you in the red. If gold is 3m right now times that by 100, And you get 100m of that back? Or am i missing somthing? I also hate when people Leave the getting to lvl 100 part out. It may not be gear directly, But you are Buying the level so you can allegedly farm the gear
    thats like me Going to race go-carts and Buying a Lamborghini to ensure i win the race. Sure i did the work Driving the car, But i bought it none the less. Where did the Money to buy the FC head rooms come from.
    Or did you do fc in squads to get to 100? With What gear? White gear Right? Getting more than 1 toon to 100 isnt as easy as Typeing it. Assuming you dont spend a cent on the game that is. Also for earlier, Those faction members that got the R9 belt in 6 months could be imaginary for all i know. Or it could just be a complete Lie to contradict what i said earlier. So im leaving them out of the equation. But what excatly did you mean when you said you traded a G16 bow for 200k rep? Im curious.
    I also know a few cashshoppers R9s yes. They are the type of R9s that are barely refined or even not at all. The ones who have R9 but cant solo warsong pavs. They are r9s but 1-shots anyway cuz they never worked on their nuemas and forgot about meridians.

However these never ending cries blaming everyone strong one in the game to be cashshoppers is getting so tiresome. Not only am i one of those R9s that has never spent a penny, i know many of them. And they are the R9s you see all day kicking *** everywhere and work on optimizing their equipment. You accusations is what is the slap in the face of the non cashshopper who farmed as much as they can.

And be real, how many other RPG games have you played before ? I played a few, and they all required a similar amount of farming/merching to reach the top. That is the nature of these games.

And that is the best indication towards a merchant to me. I dont believe there are many people who are going to lay down 5k all at once. I surely believe there are quite a bunch of people who over the time of 5 years have CSed that kind of money but all at once ? nah, people are stupid, but not that stupid. It would also crash the gold price very very noticable on his server if you push a few k into it in short time.
    Merchants on the other hand have become rich by not spending it. 1,5 yrs ago I was walking around in TT90 while i had 250m on the bank. a few months ago I was walking around in G16 when i had 4 bill in the bank. And now i am R9+10/12 yes.

Google warrenwolfy.
    Another Slap in the face. Then how about this. Tell me any kind of way For Someone At lvl 1 progressing tho the game to earn Rank 9 Recast Money That doesn't take 2 years. Without spending One dime. That also doesn't including Magically Friends that give you gear or magical squad's that let you take any item. Stop lieing. it's annoying.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    warrenwolfy was the guide that taught me to make my first 100 mil merchanting back when trying to make my bm 5 aps. Tho i think that guide can no longer be found if i remember unless someone saved it.

It does still exist, it comes on top when i type the name in google.

As i just explained, i spent all my merchanting capital now on making R9 for me and my buddy. (just a tiny bit remaining to recast the rings when i have enough supply tokens) I quit the merchanting and am soon to quit PWI so now i feel better about sharing this advise. But really warrenwolfy's guide is so much more godly than i ever realised before. I may be a bad reader or a stubborn student.

When i read it at the start of my merchanting i was like "yeah nice guide, theres a few good tips in it" But during my merchanting time i have learned many things from personal practice, and each and every time i then realised it was in his guide already. Maybe just 1 little sentence, maybe just an adjective even. Now i know that every single word in that guide is gold and you should read it with care to take them all in. Had i done that when i started playing PWI, i think what i did in 2 years could have been done in 1 year.
    . Another Slap in the face. Then how about this. Tell me any kind of way For Someone At lvl 1 progressing tho the game to earn Rank 9 Recast Money That doesn't take 2 years. Without spending One dime. That also doesn't including Magically Friends that give you gear or magical squad's that let you take any item. Stop lieing. it's annoying. .

It does take 2 years !
    Are you trying to say youre just a lazy **** who doesnt got the patience ? Yes most of those R9s who are 1-shotting you in NW did take 2 years or much more to get there.

And i am not lying, you are being a pathethic A-hole who thinks he should get everything tomorrow and then starts insulting other players and saying they lie only because they did something you cannot.

Everyone on this forum knows that i am an arrogant ***** with delusions of grandeur. You think i was like that when i started playing ? No i wasnt. When i start something new and i see other people do things that i cannot yet do, i ask them how, i learn and i keep learning until i can do it better than them. And that is how you get to excell at anything in this world. Not by crying that those who do better are lying, cheating, cashshop or whatever.

And now you know what a slap in the face is.
    edited June 2014
    You're not really listening. I know it takes two years that's why i asked you to tell me a way that didn't. Just to be clear, It's not Me against the Rank 9 so the pathetic attempts at you trying to turn me against them is less than relevant. The problem isn't with the Rank 9, And the problem isn't with the Cashshoppers. The problem is with the Claim that Rank 9 Recast +12 users claiming the Farmed every penny of it in the same way someone would farm G16. It's a lie. And 2 years is the minimum. There isnt a set time frame on getting R9r3 gear +12
    And stop using profanity, The forum bleeps out the words, You idiot.
    It does still exist, it comes on top when i type the name in google.

As i just explained, i spent all my merchanting capital now on making R9 for me and my buddy. (just a tiny bit remaining to recast the rings when i have enough supply tokens) I quit the merchanting and am soon to quit PWI so now i feel better about sharing this advise. But really warrenwolfy's guide is so much more godly than i ever realised before. I may be a bad reader or a stubborn student.

When i read it at the start of my merchanting i was like "yeah nice guide, theres a few good tips in it" But during my merchanting time i have learned many things from personal practice, and each and every time i then realised it was in his guide already. Maybe just 1 little sentence, maybe just an adjective even. Now i know that every single word in that guide is gold and you should read it with care to take them all in. Had i done that when i started playing PWI, i think what i did in 2 years could have been done in 1 year.

It does take 2 years !
    Are you trying to say youre just a lazy **** who doesnt got the patience ? Yes most of those R9s who are 1-shotting you in NW did take 2 years or much more to get there.

And i am not lying, you are being a pathethic A-hole who thinks he should get everything tomorrow and then starts insulting other players and saying they lie only because they did something you cannot.

Everyone on this forum knows that i am an arrogant ***** with delusions of grandeur. You think i was like that when i started playing ? No i wasnt. When i start something new and i see other people do things that i cannot yet do, i ask them how, i learn and i keep learning until i can do it better than them. And that is how you get to excell at anything in this world. Not by crying that those who do better are lying, cheating, cashshop or whatever.

And now you know what a slap in the face is.
    So, Tell me this, would it be Out of question for a "aRrogant *****" To Lie? What makes your word worth anything after a claim like that. I should be speaking with that other guy. Not a waste of skin like you.it's a shame you had to start throwing insults my way because of a disagreement. Im still not convinced. Stop lieing and Go Drink and drive.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Dont forget that you are the one started throwing insults. You are the one who speaks of lying. You are the one who accuses hard working people of CSing. Its up to you, as i said, you can cry or you can learn.