Regarding Refinement Aid and Charms in the Event Gold Shop

Comments

• m4rk1c
    m4rk1c Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    foley3k wrote: »
    hahahah this is like the last joke a comedian tells before they walk off the stage at the end of their show.

I am glad I dont play anymore. You guys are digging every little penny you can out of the players.
    You'd steal the wallet of a guy dying on the street i swear to god. Like I have said many many times, this companies doesnt give a rats *** about its players, CSers or FTPers. They are trying to grab as much money from the people who still enjoy playing the game, before they shut off the servers after a "maintenance".

This game is like the titanic, and sparkie seems to be the band still playing that will go down with the ship, while the crew jumps into the life rafts flipping off the passengers (the players).

They do not care about this game, and they havent for the longest time. Trying to fix the economy? haha hilarious. You dont even advertise for this game, that shows how much you care about it.
    Instead the company makes threads about other up coming titles to promote those games, and makes it so that you cant post in that thread. Makes pop up ads in arc (told you it would be used to view forced advertisments).
    You honestly think people that play(ed) pwi will go and try another title from this company? You can't run this game, how in the hell are you going to run another?

If they had any brains at all they would know that the game will be offline before the economy is fixed.

hahahaha trying to fix the economy hahahaha. It's monday and that just made my week already.

This is the same how i feel about it ^^ i quit game months ago,but every once in a while i come here to read and have a good laugh,which just remind me why i will never play PWI again or any other game of PWE company :)

12 year of gaming and probably more then 50 different games played and i never saw any company treating their customers/player base this poorly as PWE does

respect to all people still playing and being loyal, though its probably just obsession after spending x amount of time or money

people should really start thinking if they are still enjoying this game

cheers
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    The refine aids have been fixed for a while now. They're under a new tab but they're there.

Ah yes.
    As soon as I made that post I logged into the game and checked.
    I had been checking everyday right after it happened but got depressed that no action seemed to have been taken so I stopped checking after awhile.
    Well one down.
    then what are we supposed to do with our hundreds if not thousands of event gold that we hardly farmed or botted for months?

or like me... back in time i've charged during the demon\sage event card promotions to obtain both zhen and event gold to SOLELY sustain charm expenses

now i cant use my event gold anymore for charms making that promotion a complete rip off

and i believe there are lots of players that did the same...

PWE Staff already "fixed" the economy removing the DQ page,
    making bots less able to affect the "charm market"

but this, plainly remove charms... how is it supposed to help the economy?

also, remove the silver charms but keep the bronze ones?

whats the logic?

Frustrate the player long enough, forcing him to use those low hp pool charms, in order to make that player rage-purchase Boutique HP charms?

Is this how PWE is leading the in-game economy?

this is sick
    "WTS refine service."
    b:victory
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    foley3k wrote: »
    hahahah this is like the last joke a comedian tells before they walk off the stage at the end of their show.

I am glad I dont play anymore. You guys are digging every little penny you can out of the players.
    You'd steal the wallet of a guy dying on the street i swear to god. Like I have said many many times, this companies doesnt give a rats *** about its players, CSers or FTPers. They are trying to grab as much money from the people who still enjoy playing the game, before they shut off the servers after a "maintenance".

This game is like the titanic, and sparkie seems to be the band still playing that will go down with the ship, while the crew jumps into the life rafts flipping off the passengers (the players).

They do not care about this game, and they havent for the longest time. Trying to fix the economy? haha hilarious. You dont even advertise for this game, that shows how much you care about it.
    Instead the company makes threads about other up coming titles to promote those games, and makes it so that you cant post in that thread. Makes pop up ads in arc (told you it would be used to view forced advertisments).
    You honestly think people that play(ed) pwi will go and try another title from this company? You can't run this game, how in the hell are you going to run another?

If they had any brains at all they would know that the game will be offline before the economy is fixed.

hahahaha trying to fix the economy hahahaha. It's monday and that just made my week already.

Very good anology, +1.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Implying sparkie hasn't already jumped. He's been active on the forums and actively ignoring the posts in this thread since the economy debacle.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    so I noticed sparkie became another GM that ignores the community... GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Sparkie or his boss fails to provide reasoning behind the claim that it aids the economy. You honestly think that just saying that and not providing any info or reason makes it work?

Extremely bad communication.

This reminds me of the client instability excuse they gave when they took out the 11/12 star orbs long ago, and couldn't even provide what client instability even was due to "security reasons."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    so I noticed sparkie became another GM that ignores the community... GG

It happens when you are forced to vomit utter BS and expect their community to believe it.
    The hole is already dug, further comments from him will just dig that hole deeper.
    Sparkie or his boss fails to provide reasoning behind the claim that it aids the economy. You honestly think that just saying that and not providing any info or reason makes it work?

Extremely bad communication.

This reminds me of the client instability excuse they gave when they took out the 11/12 star orbs long ago, and couldn't even provide what client instability even was due to "security reasons."

Yes, but the real reason they took them out is because for once the community was raging so hard they actually paid attention to the mess they created and removed them. In this case, the updated response was kinda under the radar and I believe those who don't come to forums or read old topics just don't know they were removed. Hence only 25 pages in this topic when one would expect upwards of 50 about now.
    b:bye
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2014

The problem is that he can only tell us what he gets told by his higher ups.
    He could comment here daily "there is no news" but then people here would just cry about there never being news, even though he's posting every day then that there is no news, which makes it kind of pointless.

It's not his fault, it's the higher positions. As it is in any company and it's community, the messenger (in this case sparkie) pretty much gets treated like this
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Well they could least throw some cool fashion in the event gold shop as I personally only invested in it for charms and they clearly arent coming back. And yea, I am sitting on 2kish event gold currently, too bad its pretty worthless atm.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    this is just Sad

and some how i keep getting Beta invites from PWE`s other new game swordman or some ****.

Can we assume this is how PWE will opperate there as well ?

"To Fix the Economy".....hahahahaha ..wheres this fix at ?

Ok i got it..ignore problems..promote new products..redirect current cash shops with tiny attention spans to your new games=Profit.

Love the buisness model PWE..let me know how it works out for you..lol
  • thatguy123456
    thatguy123456 Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Reading all the threads, and bumping. Sad to see nothing has changed with is company in the past 2-3 years.. well played pwe.. well played..
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    here is your economy "fix" consequences, everyone rushing gold to buy charms :)

and no gold for sale + gold cap in buy

good game ^^

33nhttv.jpg
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2014

good game ^^

33nhttv.jpg

shout it louder so gms can have an emergency maintenance to increase cap price b:shutup
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The problem is that he can only tell us what he gets told by his higher ups.
    He could comment here daily "there is no news" but then people here would just cry about there never being news, even though he's posting every day then that there is no news, which makes it kind of pointless.

It's not his fault, it's the higher positions. As it is in any company and it's community, the messenger (in this case sparkie) pretty much gets treated like this

Yes, I understand that he is just a messenger, but you simply cannot issue a statement without providing some sort of reasoning on why this justification justifies it, otherwise you get the current reaction that we see now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    shout it louder so gms can have an emergency maintenance to increase cap price b:shutup

there are players selling gold items for 5m\each gold unit

charms going for 15mil each on freaking sale

someone from pwe staff should step up take his responsabilities and fix the "fix"...

its going to be pretty frustrating
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited June 2014

good game ^^

33nhttv.jpg

That's pretty sad. People bidding at the max, and yet there is no one selling gold.

I wonder what economy they were trying to stabilize when they removed silver charms: our economy or their.

I'm pretty sure that what PW is going to do to address this issue is to increase the cap for gold...
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Well here you go, Sparkie. You can now return to your PM with documentation and report that the removal of silver charms plus having a charm sale has completely broken the already fractured economy.

Good job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    That's pretty sad. People bidding at the max, and yet there is no one selling gold.

I wonder what economy they were trying to stabilize when they removed silver charms: our economy or their.

I'm pretty sure that what PW is going to do to address this issue is to increase the cap for gold...

Stabilize THEIR economy their profits must be down.
    Here we go again....
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2014
    Well here you go, Sparkie. You can now return to your PM with documentation and report that the removal of silver charms plus having a charm sale has completely broken the already fractured economy.

Good job.

ha.ha.ha you think sparkie meant in IN GAME ecoomy? hahahahah no... he meant the selling charms(selling gold) in the boutique economy

anyone that buys those platinum charms only encourages his PM to continue to keep silver charms out of event gold
  • jaimelie
    jaimelie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I don't know what's more sad... the fact that PWI removed charms to "stabilize the economy" or that sparkie has not even addressed the concerns of the playerbase after he posted the bad news. He didn't even update the first post...

As a community manager, you're supposed to provide some type of COMMUNICATION regarding the dilemmas. It's been 2 weeks, and the only posts I've seen from him are in the PvP tournaments/contests. I'm sorry, but I do not see how these leisure activities outweigh the drastic impact of removing silver charms from the event boutique. Let alone that these contests only include FEW amounts of people, whereas the removal of charms from event boutique impacts everyone. I don't mean to derail anyone, but I expected more and do not see the logic in sparkie's actions.

Sure, whatever contest PWI is doing might make the game more fun in the future, but who would want to play then when you can't even address our concerns/problems with gameplay NOW? The game economy is ridiculous since both a Platinum HP charm sale and 10* orb are occurring. This makes Plat charms around 9mil right now, and an approximate 12-15mil when the sale goes off. People are rushing to buy gold, and if anything, PWI is causing more inflation than what already existed.

Who knows, maybe PWI is trying to squeeze every penny they can from us before they shut down and concentrate on another game title. Well played, PWI.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Will one of the mods edit that page 15 update into the OP in sparkiesoft's absence?
    Leaving such an important update in obscurity among the other posts will not do~

Waiting still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    jaimelie wrote: »

Who knows, maybe PWI is trying to squeeze every penny they can from us before they shut down and concentrate on another game title. Well played, PWI.

They are pushing that stupid looking swordsman game, so I wouldnt put it passed them.
    They made a sticky thread here that you cant even reply to.
    They made a pop up window in ARC about it (ive been saying they would use arc for forced advertisements since they announced arc is mandatory)
    I have seen more promotion for that game in the last 2 weeks then I have seen in the 4+ years for PWI.
    New PWE flagship title perhaps?
    Drain all the money from PWI, close it, then tell people to play on swordsman so they can cash shop and end game character in the first 5 days of the games release.
    NGTUy53.png

• Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Is it possible that PWI has hired former IRS IT semi-professionals ?

b:bye
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited June 2014
    Could you PWI be sincere for once and at least define what a stable economy is for you?

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2014
    Could you PWI be sincere for once and at least define what a stable economy is for you?

"A healthy amount of customers purchasing zen/gold is the one true indicator of a happy player base and stable economy."
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Lol? Mods work for pwi. PWIs job is to take your money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2014
    Lol? Mods work for pwi. PWIs job is to take your money.

mods are actually volunteers
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2014

I'd listen to this definition with interest too b:chuckle And especially how it is even possible to define "stable economy" which would everyone agree with lol.

And tbh I think it's quite stable now. Gold price is over 2mil for years, slightly rising on good sales. Prices for marketable items increase rather slowly. Maybe it's not good, but it's stable b:surrender

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊