20:18 Radiance - Dragon's End
20:21 IMPACT vs. StGeorge - Sundown Highland
20:24 G5Navy - Wellspring Village
20:27 Drakon vs. WinxClub - Shining Tidewood
20:30 Karma - Farewell Plain

Sunday 6/1

14:00 amoureux vs. DuckTales - Avalanche Canyon
14:03 Ballistic vs. TIMESHIFT - The Harshlands

Note: If the colors are a little off, I ran out of options. The colors will become more accurate as the the number of guilds on the map decreases.
Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
Post edited by LadyofReal - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    So this weekend was interesting.

*hopes someone continues the convo*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    No it wasn't.

/shotdown b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited June 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    No it wasn't.

/shotdown b:laugh

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Xxxpicklexxx - Heavens Tear
    Xxxpicklexxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    So this weekend was interesting.

*hopes someone continues the convo*

If you're referring to Voltage holding off GD for 3 hours, i thought it was pretty funny that the most vocal people in WC afterwards, were actually Karma members. Things must be pretty boring there for them to take so much interest in others fights. Here's an idea, if you want fun TW, ditch Karma and join a smaller faction that actually has fights each week, as thats the whole point of TW isn't it?
    edited June 2014
    If you're referring to Voltage holding off GD for 3 hours, i thought it was pretty funny that the most vocal people in WC afterwards, were actually Karma members. Things must be pretty boring there for them to take so much interest in others fights. Here's an idea, if you want fun TW, ditch Karma and join a smaller faction that actually has fights each week, as thats the whole point of TW isn't it?

Who was vocal in WC from Karma? As far as I remember, it was only me and like...2 other people who barely WC'd at all, so unless your standard of being vocal is making a comment in WC, then yes, assuming you ignore Voltage/GD.b:embarrass

WC was heavily dominated by discussion between GD and Voltage trying to establish why a win/loss occurred, not to mention the mooing and "moar excuses plz" WCs by the lightning ppls.

As for boredom, implying that discussing a TW not involving Karma equals to boredom is a pretty far stretch. Voltage is the new kid on the block, which can add something new into the TW scene. If anything, this is potentially exciting rather than boring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Full R9S3 wiz wants to join Voltage. Not sure what my refines are, would have to ask Ben.
    PM me with the amount of lemonade you'll give me per TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Full R9S3 wiz wants to join Voltage. Not sure what my refines are, would have to ask Ben.
    PM me with the amount of lemonade you'll give me per TW.

Don't bother. You'll get 1 shot by stray AoEs all day long.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • _Floo_ - Heavens Tear
    _Floo_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Ditching a big faction and joining a smaller for a 30mins fun? Those are only for people who think those smaller guilds are going to hold the lands for the whole season. You should use ur brain before u start talking here.
    I'd prefer this forum dead than seeing people posting a comment without using their brain.b:bye
    edited June 2014
    There are some smaller factions that are having amazing 2-3 hour fights at the moment. Maybe you should learn what's going on on the server before you start typing. If you are in a TW faction, aren't you there to actually have fun in a fight? Really test yourself and your team mates? And the other faction you are fighting against?
    edited June 2014
    There are some smaller factions that are having amazing 2-3 hour fights at the moment. Maybe you should learn what's going on on the server before you start typing. If you are in a TW faction, aren't you there to actually have fun in a fight? Really test yourself and your team mates? And the other faction you are fighting against?

That's good that smaller factions are having fun. You assume that big factions can't as well, things fluctuate often where factions are tied, or one overpowers the other. You also have to note the number of people that want to TW now vs lets say....2-3 years ago. The pool gets smaller every year.

Also, implying that a 2-3 hour fight equals automatic fun, does not mean its actually fun, given how fun is subjective to everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited June 2014

Also, implying that a 2-3 hour fight equals automatic fun, does not mean its actually fun, given how fun is subjective to everyone.

well, other peoples ideas of fun are wrong if they aren't the same as mine b:laughb:laugh
  • SoulVoltage - Heavens Tear
    SoulVoltage - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ditching a big faction and joining a smaller for a 30mins fun? Those are only for people who think those smaller guilds are going to hold the lands for the whole season. You should use ur brain before u start talking here.
    I'd prefer this forum dead than seeing people posting a comment without using their brain.b:bye

You should consider taking your own advice.

There are multiple players; well known and geared players that have in fact, left larger factions for the 30 minute challenge of fun TW's where they might actually make a difference as opposed to those that just jump on the 'big faction' bandwagon for whatever reason.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2014
    Don't bother. You'll get 1 shot by stray AoEs all day long.b:chuckle

Fite me irl 1v1 b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2014
    Fite me irl 1v1 b:angry

r/outside. <--- Is a link.

Best subreddit, ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2014

Best subreddit, ever.

Nuh uh, /r/fatpeoplestories is D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Of course small faction TWs are fun. The well geared people one shots 3/4 of the other faction as well as tank them for days. The non-factors think they are important, while in reality no power factions would accept them. The TWs are rampant with alts. The TW drags out because there is no real strategy. Its just a kill-fest, until people start leaving from being bored, or the high gear players make mistakes from being bad. I lose respect for high-geared players that hide out in these factions farm-killing newbs, afraid to seriously contend for a #1 faction status.

The real TWs are in the top tier TWs. Strategy and coordination is more important as everyone is in the same gear.

Of course this is speaking from experience doing the small-scale thing myself with the reincarnation of RoC some time back, and also participating in some of these TWs with my alts in other factions. It just wasn't fun, when you know it wasn't serious. With the current set of casual players left on HT. Everyone's content with padding their kill counts. I doubt we will see the days of 80v80 anymore.

With Karma "#1" fielding 50-60 members, I want to see someone with balls coordinate a trololol type faction to challenge them, but since all the serious players quit ages ago, I doubt this would happen.

But what do I know, I don't even play b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Floo_ - Heavens Tear
    _Floo_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You should consider taking your own advice.

There are multiple players; well known and geared players that have in fact, left larger factions for the 30 minute challenge of fun TW's where they might actually make a difference as opposed to those that just jump on the 'big faction' bandwagon for whatever reason.

If u consider killing lower gears ppl in opposite faction as fun, then now I realized the definition of "fun" from VoItage.
    and lol for calling me bandwagon.b:laugh
  • SoulVoltage - Heavens Tear
    SoulVoltage - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    1. Almost everyone is lower geared compared to my Psychic so with your train of thought, I should just desist from TW altogether? Instead I chose to join another faction that while not small, has a chance to make a difference rather than the number one faction. Its not about killing lower geared people or I would just join you guys.....

2.LOL Karma as a whole outgears the majority of the server but that must be why you never ever see any declarations on any other faction from them? Oh no...thats right, Karma declares on anyone and everyone lower than them even if it is by default so I guess they're having fun as well. Anything else?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Best subreddit, ever.

Dude I used to love that, but I kind of forgot about it....UNTIL NOW! Thanks for reminding me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Dude I used to love that, but I kind of forgot about it....UNTIL NOW! Thanks for reminding me

Outside's a pretty neat game. Has some weird rules though and takes forever to make any real progress.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Outside's a pretty neat game. Has some weird rules though and takes forever to make any real progress.

Yea, I find that the discrepancy between levels gained and experience gained in some of the players is truly astounding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited July 2014
    I love the buffs I get when I drink the coffee potion though.b:cute

Although that 10% chance of getting the "sugar crash" debuff after a few hours is sometimes annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-