Vitality build

13»

Comments

• _Miku_ - Lost City
    _Miku_ - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    srry, heavy armor veno is the best. kills all players, including barbs and bms.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    As I said earlier in the thread, you would have to be demon and hope for Ironwood 0 pdef proc. After that, Arcane Antimony and fox form damage skills.

ofc, people can just avoid the proc entirely by using Nullify Poison.
    I'm demon and do it, but I have 13k mana and high damage, how hard will it hit with 7k? And relying only on that won't work. If you know veno can kill you only once in 2 min after IW proc, you just do nothing and faith as soos as it's needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    srry, heavy armor veno is the best. kills all players, including barbs and bms.

Wat. I'll be bold here and say AA rrr9+10 with vitstones/JOSD's outgears G16 HA.
    But hey. Never played a HA g16 veno, so wouldnt know. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raujada - Archosaur
    Raujada - Archosaur Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Aww, thank you so much for your suggestions, Desdi! b:cute I will keep them like a treasure.

(by the way, I'm the stalker from Tumblr. XD)
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm demon and do it, but I have 13k mana and high damage, how hard will it hit with 7k? And relying only on that won't work. If you know veno can kill you only once in 2 min after IW proc, you just do nothing and faith as soos as it's needed.

You can hit a lot still. Before I took my break from PW I had like 150 extra magic and had like 8k mp, and well look at my signature b:chuckle. That's the damage of arcane antinomy with ironwood prok.

Now I have something around 6k mp, so I suppose almost nothing would die from that combo, however, atm I just try to use ironwood when I know I'm being assisted.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited June 2014
    You can hit a lot still. Before I took my break from PW I had like 150 extra magic and had like 8k mp, and well look at my signature b:chuckle.
    Yeah, but as far as I remember he was amped and extremepoisoned and was it a crit? Without any extra debuffs (which are not always possible to apply in 1v1) it could be not over HP hit...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, but as far as I remember he was amped and extremepoisoned and was it a crit? Without any extra debuffs (which are not always possible to apply in 1v1) it could be not over HP hit...

My genie has extreme poison, and the skill is bound to a key. When I can use antinomy I always press extreme poison too.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited June 2014
    I didn't mean problem of clicking it but problem of availability (not enough energy, necessity of another skill etc). Depends on fight though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise