Who is Crayarus?

X_Kian_X - Heavens Tear
X_Kian_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Etherblade (West)
Anyone mind telling me who this is or who it was originally ( On Heaven's Tear only) before their name change, since they seem to behaving so mysteriously? Also, feel free to private message me on here if you don't wish to say so on here. Just putting that out there:) Thank you.
Post edited by X_Kian_X - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    wrong part of forum
    against forum rules
    who are you?
    -10 internet points.
  • X_Kian_X - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2014
    Lawl? what do you think Core Connect was for? Its clearly not against forum rules to ask who a player was originally. knowing who people were and friending them and such was the whole purpose of Core Connect before it was taken down. There is no crime in asking :)
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    He was Bob
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2014
    Right XD Well sadly I'm looking for the correct answer not some fake answer. This guy was on my alts friends list (Got a full friends list otherwise I'd already know who it was) and he clearly changed his name and refuses to tell me who he was before his name change for whatever reason so I'm looking for an answer. Lawl. Naturally Core Connect would have told me the answer but that's gone, so here I am.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Find him ingame. Fat chance he still has his old name on some crafted gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited June 2014
    Did that already, it's all inked up with random names and words.
  • TrollFarmer - Harshlands
    TrollFarmer - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    no, i'm spartacus
    don't make me farm you
  • HeadShine - Momaganon
    HeadShine - Momaganon Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I Spartaucs!!!
    edited June 2014
    Ha, ha, very funny, Still looking for a real answer.

Hope this can get answered soon.
    edited June 2014
    If they get hot under the collar that's fine. If they wanna move it that's up to them. Eventually it'll get answered anyway, just a matter of time. Sweetbot won't be any help for this.

bumping this up again.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    HT forum. Use it next time.

Though really if the person doesn't want you trying to figure out who they are then that's their business and no amount of posting is gonna change that. Clearly, this person is one of my many characters. Clearly.

That said, don't keep trying to bump this. If it gets answered before it becomes a necro, great for you. If not, let it die in peace.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited June 2014
    It could be anyone, clearly, but I find it ridiculous that they can't be upfront and honest. Could be a **** for all you know. So excuse me but I'll keep trying to figure it out. This person could be on more servers as well for all anyone knows. So it doesn't belong only in the HT section,but sure put it here, i don't mind.

Also your post came off as very rude, and that's my honest opinion.
  • opkossy
    edited June 2014
    It could be anyone, clearly, but I find it ridiculous that they can't be upfront and honest. Could be a **** for all you know. So excuse me but I'll keep trying to figure it out. This person could be on more servers as well for all anyone knows. So it doesn't belong only in the HT section,but sure put it here, i don't mind.

Also your post came off as very rude, and that's my honest opinion.
    Just because the name may be used on more than one server won't mean it's necessarily the same person. As you are looking for the one specific to HT, it belongs in the HT section to begin with. As for them not wanting to be upfront about it... that's their business, not mine or anyone else's unless they're doing something against the rules. And if that were the case, you'd want to report your suspicions via ticket.

As for seeming rude, my apologies. However, I have a tendency to be upfront about about things and don't really tend to curb my words to make them seem nicer. So there will be a group of people that find my bluntness rude, even when it's merely meant to be seen as matter-of-fact statements.
    edited June 2014
    No point posting a ticket when 99% of the time no one answers them anyway.
    As for the bluntness/rudeness, it's fine, didn't expect sugar-coated happy post.

I'm sure someone will see this and know and answer anyway, so I'm not concerned about it.
  • opkossy
    edited June 2014
    Totally agree about tickets nowadays, even if that's all we can really do about it. :/

At least in the past they were more reliable for several things. Nowadays the service with them has become... pretty freaking terrible truth be told.
This discussion has been closed.