next op gear bm

Options
Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Tideswell (East)
As title says who will be the next op gear bm since pretty much every bm close to endgame quit as far as i know... or at least are very inactive...
jose quit?
Wei quit?
arika quit?
bkxx quit?
im on a long summer vacation at least..

whos left: (srry if imissed any1 but unless u pk i dont know you)
Nigoshi
morridune
batusay
zarkin
revenge

i think thats all the bms i can think of in rt.
alltho i've heard rumours and actuallh saw a bm that was even btr geared than me with josd +12 and full s cards.. cant find the name tho... stricktly pve bm i guess...

so like any1 have plans to gear up or is every bm just eventually going to die out and reroll.. ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Madebyvisa - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Flamengo - Raging Tide
    Flamengo - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Morridune half quit sometime he is online b:thanks
    Batusay he still play in NW (at least last NW)
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    b:bye Hi I'm Kniraven.
    Coming soon... To a Raging Tide near you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2014
    Options
    b:bye Hi I'm Kniraven.
    Coming soon... To a Raging Tide near you...

Lol u totally should b:cute allbeit ud get bored real fast with 0pk b:laugh wecould allways have those epic 8 hour charm **** 1v1'S tho b:laugh loser dies of boredom or smth
    Morridune half quit sometime he is online
    Batusay he still play in NW (at least last NW)

Another one bites the dust. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lolozaurus - Morai
    Lolozaurus - Morai Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    You are the only one who lately killed me on Spell...there is no NEXT, there is only you! b:victory
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I've heard rumours and actuallh saw a bm that was even btr geared than me with josd +12 and full s cards.. cant find the name tho... stricktly pve bm i guess...

so like any1 have plans to gear up or is every bm just eventually going to die out and reroll.. ?
    The bm you're thinking of is Cloud_VIII if i remember correctly, there is also another running under the faction Blackliist, the name escapes me though. They are both strictly pve players, don't believe i've ever come across them in NW even.

I am also on a bit of a summer break much like spell and yourself but i pop on from time to time to restock the catshop and such. Do enjoy the vacation.
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2014
    Options
    The bm you're thinking of is Cloud_VIII if i remember correctly, there is also another running under the faction Blackliist, the name escapes me though. They are both strictly pve players, don't believe i've ever come across them in NW even.

I am also on a bit of a summer break much like spell and yourself but i pop on from time to time to restock the catshop and such. Do enjoy the vacation.

Cloud isnt the one i meant blacklist soundd familiar tho... make sure u enjoy dat vacation too. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Djcale - Raging Tide
    Djcale - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Dead class.
    Nothing a BM can do that another cant do better other than HF which you don't even need to 1 shot end game geared barbs.
    Same goes for archers. - seekers are better phys/mag AOE DD's.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Dead class.
    Nothing a BM can do that another cant do better other than HF which you don't even need to 1 shot end game geared barbs.
    Same goes for archers. - seekers are better phys/mag AOE DD's.

I guess RotP, MSS and several other skills are a thing only my BM has then... b:shutup
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Flamengo - Raging Tide
    Flamengo - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    maybe Giordino r9rr bm
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

Another one bites the dust. b:chuckle

wait what i died???

oh and im not OP >.>