Silver Charms Still Missing From Event Botique

Bindor - Heavens Tear
Bindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
I've seen it talked about on the fourms, both ways, but I've not seen a clear response from anyone.

Are the Silver Event Botique charms gone for good?
Post edited by Bindor - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    You... haven't been reading the stickied thread devoted to the event boutique madness have you?

Start at the bottom of http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1692331&page=15
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You... haven't been reading the stickied thread devoted to the event boutique madness have you?

Start at the bottom of http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1692331&page=15

maybe sparkie should update his first post, or is he scared everyone would see the asinine comment then?
  • Bindor - Heavens Tear
    Bindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I have to hand it to you Mosz.. You called it spot on.. And you're right OPKossy i didn't read that far in. I had thought that they would update the 1st post with updates vs. page 15 or so.

It really is too bad they think we are that stupid in general to believe that the removal is for any reason other than to boost gold sales.

So many other ways to fix the economy if they just sat back and thought about it, rather than hurt those that use event gold to add enjoyment to the game.

The idea of giving free event gold out for gold sales is now ridiculous in that there is almost nothing left worth buying in the event shop. The past 2 years of moves, including this, just leaves me speechless. Lucky thing I like the game.

And if they are reading this.. Which I know they aren't, it has been over 2 years since I put any money into the game, how many others are like me? I know its an older game, but seriously why kill off anything that makes them money. Even if its a bit above break even it's still profit. Didn't anyone over there go to business school at all?

Once it stops making money, sunset it or just let it die. I mean you don't need a degree to reason it out.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    maybe sparkie should update his first post, or is he scared everyone would see the asinine comment then?

To be fair, it is his boss calling the shots here and he genuinely thought they were coming back. Myself and the other mods immediately got on his case about it once we found out and we're hoping to prevent another bit of stupidity on their ends as huge as frankie's "turning TW pay to mirages will totally increase TW activity even though you guys are telling us why it won't" thing.

Anyways, gonna go ahead and close this with the sticky there.

Let's hope we're able to stop this disaster before it gets too big. :/
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.