East Coast Servers down/in terrible problems

Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
As there was no topic clearly named East Coast down, Kitty thinks it's better to make a clearly named one to keep discussion from spreading into many topics.

So, for Kitty(and some others already) it seems East Coast servers are going on-off-on...in rapid-fire mode.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
Post edited by Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721 on

Comments

• Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    some gm asked michel j. fox to tun the server off and on again. bad idea!
  • Miqq - Harshlands
    Miqq - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Smells like service provider problem to me as the problem only affects certain people while majority play without any issues.

My theory based on limited networking knowledge: Bad router of PWE's service provider and you are not getting redirected to a working path.
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    Ajaany - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    idk idc and franklly i dnt wanna look for answers on what the problem is here but its not from my part . . . so PWI fix yr damn **** allready . . .
  • manyak0090
    manyak0090 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    i log on server RT and 10 min play and DC and now last 1 hour b:angryb:angry
  • kingmaster76
    kingmaster76 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I cant Login in without DC 2 min later but only on Harslands Server GMs comeone tell us whats going on please any reply usb:sadb:angry
  • Crazy_Bite - Harshlands
    Crazy_Bite - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    realy harshland still down?
    cant log in already for 2 hrs...some1 could tell us when will it be fixed?
  • kingmaster76
    kingmaster76 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I Hope they fixed fast b:cry
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm online, connected 100% fine here to Dreamweaver.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm not having any problems logging in to any of the east coast servers, and alot of other people are on aswell. Doesn't seem like a problem with the servers to me. I would read this thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1660401
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Based on tracerts I ran during and after the period I was having trouble with very high pings/DCs, the problem seems to have been with 209.117.103.10, which looks to be 2 hops before Perfect World's servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Based on tracerts I ran during and after the period I was having trouble with very high pings/DCs, the problem seems to have been with 209.117.103.10, which looks to be 2 hops before Perfect World's servers.

Oh but that is still PWI's fault

Fix the internet PWI!!!!

/ sarcasm off
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Guys try to start the game without Arc.

I am online for about 24h, no DC, no instability no nothing. 100%. I left my character botting yesterday after NW and he's still online right now perfectly.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Kitty this kitty that