ok what gives?

Options
ArcticRain - Raging Tide
ArcticRain - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
Seriously? I wish I could report players for this, but as far as I know I can't. It's ahppened twice already where I was kicked out of a squad just because I'm not needed or there are already too many players...why couldn't they at least ask me to leave rather than kicking me without giving me a chance?
Post edited by ArcticRain - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    You'd better ask to them directly.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Seriously? I wish I could report players for this, but as far as I know I can't. It's ahppened twice already where I was kicked out of a squad just because I'm not needed or there are already too many players...why couldn't they at least ask me to leave rather than kicking me without giving me a chance?

Because most times, people will make a bigger deal about being asked to leave than just getting kicked out of a party. You might not be that way, but the culture of PWI has a huge bent toward reactions like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    What parties are kicking you out? The only reason I've ever seen someone kicked out is for being terrible.

Honestly it's the fault of squad maker if they put too many people in.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Welcome to the PWI's "amazing" playerbase.

Next time, they'll ask you to link your weapon for a BH or TT squad b:shutup
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    anaovt1 wrote: »
    What parties are kicking you out? The only reason I've ever seen someone kicked out is for being terrible.

Honestly it's the fault of squad maker if they put too many people in.

Most of the time I've seen where too many people were invited, there is like an awkward pause after the revelation, and then someone volunteers to leave. Usually the last person invited but sometimes others.

You'd have to ask, although honestly the only times I really see that is when someone's gear hasn't met certain minimum thresholds. Or people who don't respond to questions because they are too busy talking in faction chat and then go "wtf" when you finally kick them for being unresponsive.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options

I really don't like the "You have been kicked from squad message." That alone makes you feel b:angry

Honestly, they should amend it to "You have been removed/relieved from squad".

That said, I really do dislike being kicked from squad. Out of respect, I'd prefer to at least have someone say "I'm sorry. I didn't realize. There are too many people,", or I'm sorry. We don't really need you in this instance.

Not my fault if you sent me a squad invite, and don't need me/have room for me. However, at least be polite it, and ASK me to leave. Don't just invite, and kick...especially if I've ported already...so I can relate to how you feel.

Try not to let those players get to you however. Yes, it does happen unfortunately...but try not to let the bad in it outshadow the good.

For what it's worth, I'll give you something that's even worse that happened to me years ago...

Myself at Krixxix, and getting ready to help some players in Bh51/Bh59 (I don't recall which one.). I'm just waiting for them to get ready, since they're scattered all over completing random quests.

I'm giving someone a hand with Krixxix before I leave. (As well as anyone that needs him.) Easy...he was my chi pot back then. I kill him for around 3 people, and this barb appears. Barb asks for invite. Turns out that the barb is high leveled like I am, and was also trying to help. Barb stays in squad however, and I'm in chat with multiple people, including my squadmates who are almost finished their quests...

Barb asks for lead...I presume that someone pm'ed asking for Krixxix.
    I pass lead.
    SerenityCNB has been kicked from squad.
    Squadmates are kicked from squad.

Barb kicked me from MY squad, disbands it entirely, and runs away. I pm him asking WTF??? Barb never replies...
    Sad part is that frustrated some of the players that I was going to help, and caused them not to even run their bh then

May Harpy Wraith haunt that barb's soul...wherever it may go.

My point for posting this... To encourage you to try not to let it get to you, nor have the bad overshadow the good. As bad as it is, it could always be worse. At least this didn't happen to you... b:surrender
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Or people who don't respond to questions because they are too busy talking in faction chat and then go "wtf" when you finally kick them for being unresponsive.

b:laugh This happened a few times and it made me laugh.

Oh, oh, and the times when they say "brb" or "afk 5 mins" and they're gone for 15 minutes or longer :| I hesitate to kick them because they could come back any second... But in the meantime while I QQ'd in faction I get a volunteer.

Great, so I'll just go ahead and kick this AFK'er and invite the voluntee- Oh he's back now and asking why I kicked -.-

Oh and I think this is why I prefer being lead 95% of the time now, because I'm perfectly fine kicking someone without hesitating. If that person starts shooting flak at me then whatever... You're just another nab.

Most recent kick was a wizard in a FWS squad. He said he could do metal so I let him in... Then I see his 5,4XX HP.... Yeah dude you'll die if you make one mistake and I don't have the time to deal with someone going "QQ lag" so I kicked the undergeared nab lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    b:laugh

Great, so I'll just go ahead and kick this AFK'er and invite the voluntee- Oh he's back now and asking why I kicked -.-

This. This happens soooo many times, it's like instant-karma b:shocked Someone is known to DC so ofc that person dc'd in the run, we wait, and wait, and wait, 10min go by, we continue to next boss, and at final boss that person logs on. b:surrender
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    That's why people need to set it to where you can see guild chat with squad chat..makes things easier...DUHHHHHH!~!!!!!!!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Meh, I actually had a similar problem the last 2 days of joining random squads. People that afk half the bh or a veno in starter morai gear.

Does one really have to make their own squads to not carry leechers along? I'm so sick of helping these people get **** done if they didn't even bother trying to help/gear up like us others did :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • anaovt1
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Yeah, I greatly prefer being squad leader, and since I'm a cleric it's pretty easy for me to do so since I get a bunch of responses for bh.

The only reason I'll kick is if someone isn't being helpful

Example: This barb and sin once pmd me to join bh69, then the sin just set on follow, didn't even bp. I pmd him to be helpful a few times, then kicked when he didn't respond. The barb started raging at me because it was his sin. I'd be ok with that if he had told me....

If they are being mean

Example: there was this barb (why is it always barbs for me) that was being a complete db in eu, so I kicked him, after warning him to be nicer and stop complaining, and then he started pm raging that he lost his one chance to enter eu that day. I just blocked him because that's what he gets for being mean to me.

I've made the mistake of inviting too many ppl once, for bh79, because someone took rly long to reply to inv and I forgot about them. In that case, someone volunteered to leave, luckily. But srsly, these leaders that inv too many are just bad at simple counting.

I somewhat understand kicking out for bad gear, although not without an explanation... I have kinda terrible gear (tt90+r8 top and wep) because I can't afford anything else. But I've never done fws, so maybe in that kicking makes more sense. Kicking from a bh for gear...... no.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Idk the OP's situation but personally when I nowadays form squads for lower level BHs - such as BH 59, 69 and so on - I already directly tell that I do not want those who can solo the instance into my squad. Why? It takes all the fun out of it. Especially if I'm in on my reborn mystic and instead of soloing the place I take the role of a healer and help lower levels understand the instance better than someone rushing through it would.

There are also those who insist that they want to help with a certain lower level BH, and if you say no to them they get mad.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I have noticed in a lot of squads in the rush to make a full one when some take forever to form like FS, or FWS especially the occasional over invite happens. Most of the time the leader will apologize and kick the last that joined. However, a lot of the time someone that is "no longer needed" goes AFK, isn't pulling their weight, is terribly under geared, or is a bad player at their class, and its just a polite way of saying, "sorry you suck"

Now if a squad leader says the person isn't needed any longer but that person is doing everything right, then I have a problem with the leader kicking a viable squad member, though this is hardly ever if at all, the case. Normally the person sucks.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Because most times, people will make a bigger deal about being asked to leave than just getting kicked out of a party. You might not be that way, but the culture of PWI has a huge bent toward reactions like that.

couldn't have said it better myself.

I personally tend to pm the person or say something at least before / after kicking.
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Kitty's ebil. She points out where someone sucks(if they don't know the basics of class) and if they don't improve("I know this class better than you" or "This ish my char and I play it the way I want"), Kitty causes them to ragequit, such a mean ***** she ish ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Well sometime people will kick the AFK people, people not answering while moving (like you ask the person to pull and the person is here but doing nothing, cause I dunno language or w/e), kicking cause finally a friend/faction buddy want to go or just cause sometime when you are lead and specially in the random squad you invite random people and can get people pming saying ''I hate him and won't run with him, so you kick him or I leave'' some people will say to the person to leave, but other will kick the hated person.

I would be more polite to ask the person to leave and explain why, but PWI isn't recognize for being a polite community so, yes that's rude, you can always pm them and ask why, but I wouldn't care too much about it.

Oh and in some rare case it can be a missclick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Kitty's ebil. She points out where someone sucks(if they don't know the basics of class) and if they don't improve("I know this class better than you" or "This ish my char and I play it the way I want"), Kitty causes them to ragequit, such a mean ***** she ish ^^

b:dirty kitty is my mean sister?b:dirtyb:dirty i love kicking ppl then read those mean awsome pms b:laugh " kick invite friend " i love kicking random pp lb:chuckle
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Most of the time i dont tell them WHY i kicked them. That said, i hardly have to kick people.

The only moments i kick people (unless its for bhs and they have what they need) is when they completely fail, not talking or just mean idiots.

When they really are bad, its mostly the behavior that bothers me. Usually those people arent listening to advice and play smartass. Funny is those people are usually exes or marshals from factions that invite everyone and were powerleveled. If people are nice and try their best, i dont mind even with lower gear. I kick them when they refuse to learn.

Or im asking something and the person doesnt talk. I pm them and nothing. When this happens more than 2 times, theyre out. Even funnier when they are kicked and suddenly learn to write back.

And the worst, when people are insulting others because they made mistakes. Even more when they begin to rage about any political issues in chat. Sometimes it was meant to be funny and its usually easy to see that. Sometimes i warn them. But i wont accept statements like "people like xy should get burned" - especially now when theres the worlds cup and people start raging because of soccer everywhere.

If theres no place or they dont meet the lvl requirement i kick them and pm them why.
    If people act like above, i dont see a need to explain it.

I dont know why they kicked you, but they certainly had a reason. Maybe you had a bad reputation, maybe your faction has. If its because they were full or needed a different class, then its useless giving you a chance. Depending on the instance, chars with the lowest gear are kicked. Or those that arent as important as others. Yeah, they should tell you why but if theyre not you can jsust ask them.

I cant count the times other Venos or Clerics refused to invite me or kicked me when they had lead and saw i have the same class without telling me why. Sometimes they dont even tell the rest of the squad about me and rather say they woulnt find another one instead of let me stay or saying i "had to leave cause of phone calls". Usually i pm someone i trust in that squad why i was kicked and most of the time ill get invited again after i pmed.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • RepubIican - Raging Tide
    RepubIican - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Seriously? I wish I could report players for this, but as far as I know I can't. It's happened twice already where I was kicked out of a squad just because I'm not needed or there are already too many players...why couldn't they at least ask me to leave rather than kicking me without giving me a chance?

Not everyone gives a damn how people feel, which is really sad. My suggestion would be don't squad with them again make your own squad.

But sometimes I can admit in my squads I kick people who don't listen to my directions, talk back to me, or they AFK too long. I always make sure to say something though.
    Not defined by our limits but by our potential
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2014
    Options
    b:dirty kitty is my mean sister?b:dirtyb:dirty i love kicking ppl then read those mean awsome pms b:laugh " kick invite friend " i love kicking random pp lb:chuckle

Kitty doesn't kick anyone. She enrages them to leave squad themselves. That way Kitty can get rid of bad squadmates even without having lead^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options

It's rude I know but it isn't bannable just more of a manners issue then anything else.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I very rarely have to kick people, but I can't abide freeloaders so I have kicked a few in the past. I'm fairly lenient but if the rest of the team has cleared almost to boss and I have still seen no action from one member nor response to several times asking them to help, I will kick them. I don't tend to kick undergeared individuals unless it will in some way make the instance unable to/difficult to be completed - for example, one time when I advertised for a tank for BH Metal, and a barb joined but it turned out he only had level 50 axes as a weapon. There is no excuse for that.

But the sad fact is that some people are getting very picky about classes now. I've seen it a few times now that if they have a couple of spaces left and invite people to fill them (random classes) but then shortly after get PMed by a class they prefer, they will kick one person without warning and invite the new one. It makes me mad since the team would have done fine the way it was, and I tend to ditch squads when that happens. I have also seen someone get PMed by a friend that wants to come, and kick someone without warning to invite their friend. I guess I'm too nice in that respect - I tell my friends that I'm sad they replied too late since the squad is filled, even though I would rather take friends than random individuals.

Probably the best way to avoid this happening is to just make the squads yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I have also seen someone get PMed by a friend that wants to come, and kick someone without warning to invite their friend. I guess I'm too nice in that respect - I tell my friends that I'm sad they replied too late since the squad is filled, even though I would rather take friends than random individuals.

Probably the best way to avoid this happening is to just make the squads yourself.

Yea, I've never once kicked because a friend pm'ed me either. That's just incredibly rude. I tend to make a mental note to never squad with people who do that again.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Tye - Harshlands
    Tye - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    The only time I ever kick is during that awkward moment after you help someone kill a boss on the world map and you're like "Well...er...need anything else?" *Wait for a reply* "Ok cya" *Kick*. Even then, I usually just disband the squad by leaving, but if I was already in squad with a friend, I'll kick that person I was helping. They know I didn't mean anything personal by kicking considering I just helped them kill something.

As for instances, no problem there since 99% of the time, I run with friends b:victory
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I have no problem kicking people who are blatantly leeching or causing drama within a squad. Aside from that, anyone that tries to contribute and will actually LISTEN to instructions (none of that do poorly and then tell me not to tell you how to play your class BS) is fine in my squads. I also do not kick people to make room for new folks/friends if the squad can function fine as is.

And honestly, most of the types I kick are people who would cause problems if I asked them to leave anyways.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    The only time I kick it's if people AFK without any warning for more than 2 minutes, if the person doesn't help, like you do a bh ABBA, the guy is the second person in squad and then 20 minutes later you are at the BH boss waiting cause the guy isn't there, if people take too long to get in the instance then I kick cause yea ain't gonna make 9 people wait 10 minutes for 1 person that is doing quests beside coming to help to clear.

Or I kick if the person is simply an idiot, like the random sins with 5k hp that can't pass the rock in ABBA and blame PWI for it, no it's not PWI, it's your own fault for not be able to pass, if the guy ask to kill the Puppetter without him then ok he admit he can't do something, but doesn't blame everyone for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    i think i been kicked like... 5 times in ....since 2008 or so?

its usually the random noob with no manners, which i seen it to be more frequent among the current population.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    As someone who makes the occasional party:
    "LFM BH EU need cler, barb, ranged DD"

Responses:
    "Join plz" (Turns out to be a sin without a bow -> Kick)
    "Inv please" (Fist BM. Not what I asked for -> Kick)
    "Mememe" (Another sin -> Kick)

People often don't read what classes or roles are being asked for. You shouldn't be surprised to be kicked if you can't fill the role that is being asked for. I've on occasion been kicked or rejected myself, but don't tend to feel bad about it. Plenty of people on Morai, there's always another party, another day.

[Edit] Oh. And AFKing in AEU, EU or Delta. That I kick for unless a reason's given beforehand. Yes, people do this, sometimes with good reason (such as dual clienting to fill slots), but sometimes it's like Opkossy says, just leeching. And that I do not like. Even if you do pitiful damage in comparison to that R9+12... you damn well fight if you are in a group.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Once i kicked some1 from my Lunar BH squad for having NPC gear combined with Morai 95 gear (Free one)...

Common, it's BH 100... Get at least TT90...
  • anaovt1
    edited June 2014
    Options
    As someone who makes the occasional party:
    "LFM BH EU need cler, barb, ranged DD"

Responses:
    "Join plz" (Turns out to be a sin without a bow -> Kick)
    "Inv please" (Fist BM. Not what I asked for -> Kick)
    "Mememe" (Another sin -> Kick)

People often don't read what classes or roles are being asked for. You shouldn't be surprised to be kicked if you can't fill the role that is being asked for. I've on occasion been kicked or rejected myself, but don't tend to feel bad about it. Plenty of people on Morai, there's always another party, another day.

This here is the reason I always say pm class. And if they don't and just say 'inv', I ignore them until they learn to read.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99