Mystic's Revive buff in Nation Wars

LizZandra - Morai
LizZandra - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Nation Wars
hello PWI Team

i was wondering if u are aware about Mystic's Revive buff in Nation Wars, that when they die and

use there Revive to res themself they get the same long shield time from when u die and spawn

back at spawn points? think its a bit kinda unfair..b:surrender
Post edited by LizZandra - Morai on

Comments

• SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah they should allow the buff to work im sure it would reduce most of the spawn camping.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Seriously?

I'm pretty sure PWI are aware that someone dying in NW get a few seconds shield protection nvm if it's by ress buff or spawning back to the spawn point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Let's hope they know their game well enough to be aware of that.

And I don't see why this would be considered as "unfair". This is not a self buff, so any class can be buffed by a mystic, and you can even get it in faction base.

I agree this can be useful sometimes for example to protect crystals but you can adapt by sleeping them instead of killing.

Last but not least, talking with my experience, most of the time when I die in NW I have been purged just before, so I can't even use ressurect.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The way I see it the res buff is a strategic respawn. Yes, sometimes taking down a powerful enemy and seeing them reviving in front of you with shield and attacking immediately to take advantage of the moment can seem unfair, but the same could happen if they had respawned without Resurrection. It's only on a different location. And you can always take distance untill the shield dissipates.

Depending on the battle, the one who rised from the dead can have quite a few skills still in cooldown, which is a negative point with the strategy. I rambled on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Depending on the battle, the one who rised from the dead can have quite a few skills still in cooldown, which is a negative point with the strategy. I rambled on.

This is true. Plus they'll lack a genie as well and potentially apoth as well. So they'll only really be a major issue if it's a person on the higher end of the gear scale that can pose an immediate threat even with resources depleted.

Personally, I love when mystics do this and then rebuff themselves because it speeds up how fast I can kill them out of a battle. b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    One mystic in NW called me a spawn killer for attacking them after they ress'ed.. b:surrender
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    One mystic in NW called me a spawn killer for attacking them after they ress'ed.. b:surrender

I totally support that. You should let mystics kill you.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2014
    Kitty used to throw Resurrect on ally R9rrs in NW.

It's such an epic trolling to see enemies manage to gank R9rr+10 after trying for a long time, just to see it resurrect and 1-shot everyone around with that respawn attack buff and immunity on XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014

The **** people say in Nation Wars, lmao.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Mystics don't YOLO they YOLTwice... or Thrice... or...
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Its perfectly fair. The skill costs over 3k mana, takes about 3 generations to cast/channel AND dying+ressurecting from mystic buffs decreases your spawn count in the same way. Just learn to kite, run around wait the ball to wear off " ya' lazy un' "
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Mystics don't YOLO they YOLTwice... or Thrice... or...

The proper term is YALA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    The proper term is YALA.

You always live again?

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    You always live again?

That makes no sense, Venus.

Clearly it's "You ate lasagna afterwards."
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Young Annoyed Lobsters Association.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]