Character deleted by PWE ... any way to get them back?

Options
jyzero1
jyzero1 Posts: 23 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Support Desk
Hello,

I haven't been on PWE for years now, and I wanted to log back in and bring back some of the memories. However, I noticed that on my account, all of my characters seem to have been deleted (and all of their items!!). I believe they are, in fact, deleted, because I tried making a new character with the same name as one of my old ones, and it allowed me to do so.

I have also checked each of the individual servers for traces of these characters, but none could be found. Is there anyway to retrieve these characters or are they gone forever?

P.S. I HIGHLY doubt I deleted all of my characters before quitting, as I had invested a considerable sum of money and had always thought I'd be back eventually.
Post edited by jyzero1 on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    The account itself would be gone if PWE did the deleting. On top of that, if I recall correctly, PWE has stated they do not delete accounts for inactivity.

Submit a ticket and see if they can help you resolve the issue. Try to be patient with them as they've been rather... off lately... and dealing with them may be a bit of a pain in the early portion of things. b:sweat
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • jyzero1
    jyzero1 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Okay, please disregard. I was just being an idiot and the characters are still there after all. Thank you for responses.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Glad you've found them. :D
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.