FSP Toad

Options
HideYoHubby - Archosaur
HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Quality Corner
Well we all know Toad likes to glitch a lot, though most are avoided with looking to buff bar off boss(no premature axes) and keeping it off platform. Today we tried everything, it just would not spawn axes. Even after reset it would spawn maybe 2 axes and glitch again. I have seen it getting glitched, I have seen it getting unglitched but today nothing I could think of worked. Wasted a lot of time and got nowhere because the boss would simply not spawn axes to purge the damn heal.
__Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
Post edited by HideYoHubby - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I second this, I was in this squad and it was more painful than anything I've done for a long time >_>.
    We tried everything to try and un-glitch the axes, and nothing worked so not only was it a waste of time, energy and resources it was emotionally draining to the point of pure rage.

In short:

'That moment you spend well over an hour in a random FSP squad and only get to Toad, die more times in PvE than you have in the last 3 months and kill everyone at the end because you're just at your wits end.'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • TheConsumer - Raging Tide
    TheConsumer - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    In toad you acctually need to lower its HP for the Axes to stay there if it has a continuous heal on it self then the axes wont stay,
    So meaning if u grave the 1st axe and dont trow it right away it will heal
    and now you have to lower its hp while it heals it self so the axe apears or else it will just keep disapearing

Suggestions:

DONT STACK AXES, grave the 1st one on his 1st shout and trow it at his 2nd shout and pick the axe he drops and trow it at his 3rd shout pick the axe that he drops and trow it at his 4rth shout and so on.

Note: The 1st time he shouts he does not heal.b:bye