Faction Base Helm Question

Options
_CurseD - Archosaur
_CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Etherblade (West)
Current Faction base Lvl : 21

ok so i am thinking of using a star reset note to reset the base.

i wanna get the base helm.

Question: at lvl 21, will it have enough construction points to get the helm if we put all the points to weapon storage 8 ?

Question: does the base have to be lvl 23 to have access to helm ? regardless if we have enough construction points for weapon storage 8

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/images/0/04/Weapon_storage_cost.png
Post edited by _CurseD - Archosaur on

Comments

• Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    As the table clearly states, you need a base of at least level 23 before you can build any level 8 structures.

Also, unless you have the resources available to re-reset the points again after people get their helm, enjoy the large amount of rage from your members when they realize they can no longer get base buffs, apoth or arrows because the leader decided he wanted a base helm b:chuckle
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Stop trolling, Nick.

Go ahead and reset it bro, you can just redo it all afterwards. You need one plate for each wing though.
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    As the table clearly states, you need a base of at least level 23 before you can build any level 8 structures.

Also, unless you have the resources available to re-reset the points again after people get their helm, enjoy the large amount of rage from your members when they realize they can no longer get base buffs, apoth or arrows because the leader decided he wanted a base helm b:chuckle

we have resources . we have LANDS lol. and we dont have that many Raging people unlike some other fac D: b:laugh
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    _Cursed #1 Archosaurian Faction Base Architect
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    we have resources . we have LANDS lol. and we dont have that many Raging people unlike some other fac D: b:laugh

Errrm CurseD, the amount of lands you have has nothing to do with your base resources and gives you no benefit within your base what so ever.
    Your TW Epeen/Ego/Etc isn't going to help you here, sorry :x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options

Errrm CurseD, the amount of lands you have has nothing to do with your base resources and gives you no benefit within your base what so ever.
    Your TW Epeen/Ego/Etc isn't going to help you here, sorry :x.

base resources are very easy to get. its always full. Just set it to longest building time. it will use up very little base resources. and the longest time is like what? 1-2 days ?

the hardest part on resetting is the coins. cuz it will cost so much coins. and having lands will help fund it
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I still don't understand the want for the base helm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options

too expensinve for me but, faction mates want it so. tryin to get it quick
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Best helm out there when NW recanted with huge difference... The cost is sky rocketed nowadays, as to make sense you need Wings of Ascensión or Heaven Ravager (or whatever is the name of NW recast cape) to make it "perfect"

Crazy endgame stuff that my guildies just got by reseting base xD
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    base resources are very easy to get. its always full. Just set it to longest building time. it will use up very little base resources. and the longest time is like what? 1-2 days ?

the hardest part on resetting is the coins. cuz it will cost so much coins. and having lands will help fund it

And silly me thought the contribution it required was the hardest(time wise) part. If you want to act like your TW pay was going/is going to faction base, be my quest, we both know the reality in just how "expensive" upgrading base **** is on weekly basis.

Ps. Nvm, Nick was already told to be nice, I`ll try it too
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Best helm out there when NW recanted with huge difference... The cost is sky rocketed nowadays, as to make sense you need Wings of Ascensión or Heaven Ravager (or whatever is the name of NW recast cape) to make it "perfect"

Crazy endgame stuff that my guildies just got by reseting base xD

Yes, +12 and jade a helm that can't be account stashed and will be rendered useless whenever Crown is made easier to get. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    And silly me thought the contribution it required was the hardest(time wise) part. If you want to act like your TW pay was going/is going to faction base, be my quest, we both know the reality in just how "expensive" upgrading base **** is on weekly basis.

Ps. Nvm, Nick was already told to be nice, I`ll try it too

contribution(merit) is hard but base resources nah

ofc not all pay goes to base but it does help fund it. most pay goes to tw show ups. and i dont see much of a problem in not having base buffs for 1-2 weeks. we survived a whole TW season w/o base buffs :D as for the arrows and apoths. they can all stack it up b:laugh we do give them a warning after all.

still going after us this week ? b:dirty
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options

ofc not all pay goes to base but it does help fund it. most pay goes to tw show ups. and i dont see much of a problem in not having base buffs for 1-2 weeks. we survived a whole TW season w/o base buffs :D as for the arrows and apoths. they can all stack it up b:laugh we do give them a warning after all.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
    edited June 2014
    Options

Well from what I heard that wasnt the case and I suppose I should prove the point with math. You had both big towns and all smaller ones? I am not sure bout the 2nd so Ill assume you had 5/6. Rest of the lands were tier 3. You had total 27 lands at the end of season, last weekend you went +-0 so you got pay for 27 lands. With 20 x tier 3, 5x tier 2 and 2x tier 1 you get 92 proofs. This turns out to be 460m + 4,6k mirages, which add another 46m at npc value. So 506m pay total to faction.

So TW towers cost 9m, say you put em up 4 times as you got ganked + attack, 36m. I know you didnt waste that much coin on towers, trying to make a point. Then you got what, 100 ppl showing for TW? Lets add another 10 just in case to 110 ppl. I have been told somebody in Defiance never received over 2m TW pay, lets throw 500k leeway to 2,5m. 110x 2,5m = 275m. Say you were bigboys and bid with 100m as only bid, lost 10m there on refund.

36m+275m+10m = 321m

506m - 321m = 185m.

We had talk bout costs for the base the other day and even 30m/week expenses is some super active BQers, assuming its even possible to spend that much in base on average in long term. I was told by somebody, who actually had base to play with, real number is somewhere between 10m and 20m. So even at completely exaggerated numbers there is bout third of the pay "missing". Maybe rest of it goes to bank, maybe I was lied to bout the size of the pay but it really isnt my problem to figure out whats going on with it. I simply found it amusing you made leveling base relevant cost.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Oh Arch server... I haven't played there in years, but your antics still make me smile. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Well from what I heard that wasnt the case and I suppose I should prove the point with math. You had both big towns and all smaller ones? I am not sure bout the 2nd so Ill assume you had 5/6. Rest of the lands were tier 3. You had total 27 lands at the end of season, last weekend you went +-0 so you got pay for 27 lands. With 20 x tier 3, 5x tier 2 and 2x tier 1 you get 92 proofs. This turns out to be 460m + 4,6k mirages, which add another 46m at npc value. So 506m pay total to faction.

So TW towers cost 9m, say you put em up 4 times as you got ganked + attack, 36m. I know you didnt waste that much coin on towers, trying to make a point. Then you got what, 100 ppl showing for TW? Lets add another 10 just in case to 110 ppl. I have been told somebody in Defiance never received over 2m TW pay, lets throw 500k leeway to 2,5m. 110x 2,5m = 275m. Say you were bigboys and bid with 100m as only bid, lost 10m there on refund.

36m+275m+10m = 321m

506m - 321m = 185m.

We had talk bout costs for the base the other day and even 30m/week expenses is some super active BQers, assuming its even possible to spend that much in base on average in long term. I was told by somebody, who actually had base to play with, real number is somewhere between 10m and 20m. So even at completely exaggerated numbers there is bout third of the pay "missing". Maybe rest of it goes to bank, maybe I was lied to bout the size of the pay but it really isnt my problem to figure out whats going on with it. I simply found it amusing you made leveling base relevant cost.

numbers totally off + u have no idea what happening in faction :) all u said are mostly assumptions w/o any basis. as for the base. im not talking about levelling the base normally. what this post is about is . resetting the base so we could aquire helm . then re-resetting it again to its oringal.

but thanks for doing the math
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited June 2014
    Options
    numbers totally off + u have no idea what happening in faction :) all u said are mostly assumptions w/o any basis. as for the base. im not talking about levelling the base normally. what this post is about is . resetting the base so we could aquire helm . then re-resetting it again to its oringal.

Do inform us then, I've love to know how a big boy faction spends that much cash coins b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    *looks at thread*

*dumps it in Archo forums*

I wash my hands of this soon-to-be faction drama.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Do inform us then, I've love to know how a big boy faction spends that much cash coins b:cute

lazy

anyway thanks for all the information and math b:kiss

b:thanks
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited June 2014
    Options
    lazy

anyway thanks for all the information and math b:kiss

b:thanks

I smell a conspiracy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    lazy

_CurseD Dictionary Translation:

lazy (n.): I spent it on myself and my wife, but don't want to admit it here because it would make me look bad
    105-103-102

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    want a part of it :P ? b:chuckle

or just try sonata Version3 and capture many landssss

defiance only atk weaker factions. what about ur pervious factions b:laugh

Rogue > Sonata > Rogue > Sonata > Nemesis( so far only nem atk stronger or challanging factions ) i wonder if they can keep up or just follow the footsteps b:dirty
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I never really got everyone's preoccupation with TW funds. Hell, I'm pretty sure none of the major TW guilds on HL actually do TW salary at all and instead just use the coin to upgrade the gear of people in guild as time goes by.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Jarkhen - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    want a part of it :P ? b:chuckle

or just try sonata Version3 and capture many landssss

defiance only atk weaker factions. what about ur pervious factions b:laugh

Rogue > Sonata > Rogue > Sonata > Nemesis( so far only nem atk stronger factions ) i wonder if they can keep up or just follow the footsteps b:dirty

Anyone who actually thinks Rogue only hit factions weaker than them (which was 100% false during my tenure there considering almost all of our TWs were against Defiance) or Sonata only hit factions weaker than them (which not only would run directly counter to its reason for existence, but is clearly refutable by pointing out that its main target was Pandora, which was twice Sonata's size until Pandora fell apart) is either completely stupid, deliberately misleading, or (more likely) both.
    105-103-102

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Anyone who actually thinks Rogue only hit factions weaker than them (which was 100% false during my tenure there considering almost all of our TWs were against Defiance) or Sonata only hit factions weaker than them (which not only would run directly counter to its reason for existence, but is clearly refutable by pointing out that its main target was Pandora, which was twice Sonata's size until Pandora fell apart) is either completely stupid, deliberately misleading, or (more likely) both.

ever since defiance was made. how many times defiance attacked rogue? and tell me plsss how many times rogue atked defiance ? b:laugh

as for pandora having twice as many. u guys outgear them by what ? 3 times or 4 times ?

defiance has been atking mainly for challenging TWs unless for land locking purposes
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited June 2014
    Options
    ever since defiance was made. how many times defiance attacked rogue? and tell me plsss how many times rogue atked defiance ? b:laugh

as for pandora having twice as many. u guys outgear them by what ? 3 times or 4 times ?

defiance has been atking mainly for steamroll TWs unless for land locking purposes

Fixed it for you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Actually, you're right.. when you were in Rogue last season, you did have TW with us because we used to bid on Rogue every week. But I really doubt that Rogue used to bid on us every week as well. If they did they would not have held ~12 lands at some point considering that they managed to beat us only twice last season (3times if you count the 3hr draw) so if they kept on bidding us, they would not have held any land.

And as far as your TW payment comment goes, you really have no idea who manages our faction finance or how.. So keep your assumptions to yourself. If what you're saying is true then we would not have been so successful in the last couple of seasons. :P

Also, lets not forget.. you've applied to Defiance in the past as well (and got rejected) so if the faction was that bad you would not have bothered applying, right? if i remember correctly. u applied when rogue was losing to defiance?

Anyways, All I can say is.. I hope your current faction (Nemesis) continues to bid on us and eventually beat us (that was the goal, right?)
    edited June 2014
    Options

I am only going by what I was told and trying to exaggerate numbers to make a point. If my expenses are too high, it would only mean the amount of pay "missing" is even larger. Honestly, w/o knowing exact attendance/amounts of towers built, its impossible to say exact numbers but if you were paying under 4m at the end of season, something wasnt distributed. That in itself doesnt mean much, it could be banked, used for things like base to an extent. Back in days factions even used to charm catasquads.

But in fact I have been told you did pocket the coin yourself, I just hate judging w/o seeing for myself. I doubt Nick either really cares what you do with your factions pay but if the math was so unrealistic, what was wrong with it? Everything was exaggerated to your benefit if what I been told has been remotely close to truth.

Or are you seriously banking 200mish/week for redoing base twice just so couple of members get base helm? Cause either I was lied to bout the size of the pay by significant amount, you are banking absurd amount of TW pay for the needs of couple of members or somebody pocketed it. Those are the only realistic options I can think of.

Ps. Just because nobody has commented on TW pay before doesnt mean there isnt something fishy bout it. I am not claiming anything, simply pointing out its no proof.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    This thread was made for a simple question about faction base reset, i don't know how but this turned about a flame thread on TW pay of defiance ?

LOL

certain points:-

1) Incompetence of moderators to close the flaming on this thread. Cause most of the responces are not even related to the topic

2) I see a lot of reformed Nemesis members on this thread, and majorly not living up to the standards of nemesis. Your posts which you are putting up just points out clearly one aspect, you guys fail at TW, so you need to do something to try and stir up drama in a peaceful faction.

3) Unlike your present and your ex leaders in Nem, we in defiance put out a proper accounts on our forums for our members to see. So any question members have, can directly check it on our forums or ask any of the officers in charge of the money.

At the end i think you people need to work on getting your TW end stronger, and not dual atk in TW with both your main faction Nemesis, and Alt faction "Ants". Its against the ToS.

there will be tons of thrash talks to me about this matter, but guess what? idc about it ladies.

Hopefully, you be able to get some lands from us this season in TW. Till than happy bishing and creating new conspiracy theories on forums :)

Oh is it true that a stupid barb joined you, and you guys were rolled in 20 mins instead of the 25 mins stand last week ? Just wondering how insulting could it be with so many "game changers" you have in Nem.

Anyways take ladies XD
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited June 2014
    Options
    This thread was made for a simple question about faction base reset, i don't know how but this turned about a flame thread on TW pay of defiance ?

LOL

certain points:-

1) Incompetence of moderators to close the flaming on this thread. Cause most of the responces are not even related to the topic

Oh wow, shots fired.

2) I see a lot of reformed Nemesis members on this thread, and majorly not living up to the standards of nemesis. Your posts which you are putting up just points out clearly one aspect, you guys fail at TW, so you need to do something to try and stir up drama in a peaceful faction.

Considering the fact that we're literally the only faction that's willing to go against you when we have half your numbers, and the fact that we could take on literally every other faction on the map, I'd say we do pretty well for ourselves when it comes to TW. Do you recall what happens when we PvP with even numbers? We send you running home with your tail between your legs every time, without fail. I see no reason for TW to be any different.

3) Unlike your present and your ex leaders in Nem, we in defiance put out a proper accounts on our forums for our members to see. So any question members have, can directly check it on our forums or ask any of the officers in charge of the money.

I'm sorry, how exactly do you know what our forums are like? That would require.. you know.. information from one of us. Which would amount to someone in Defiance having a spy. Surely a faction with such honor, dignity, and grace could never resort to such deceitful tactics?

Our forums should be none of your concern. If people have issues they usually ask in game, and they tend to receive an answer very quickly. We don't care about your faction site, there's no point in bringing ours into it.

At the end i think you people need to work on getting your TW end stronger, and not dual atk in TW with both your main faction Nemesis, and Alt faction "Ants". Its against the ToS.

Someone seems to be severely misinformed. We are in no way affiliated with Ants. We have been working on strengthening our faction, we've been recruited day in and day out. I've noticed something though... you guys didn't recruit until very recently, after you've had a few people leave and after we've had a fair amount of people join us. To anyone with half a brain it would look as if we're beginning to make you nervous.

there will be tons of thrash talks to me about this matter, but guess what? idc about it ladies.

Hopefully, you be able to get some lands from us this season in TW. Till than happy bishing and creating new conspiracy theories on forums :)

Oh is it true that a stupid barb joined you, and you guys were rolled in 20 mins instead of the 25 mins stand last week ? Just wondering how insulting could it be with so many "game changers" you have in Nem.

Considering the fact that we actually had less show up to TW than usual, yeah, we lost. You outnumber us almost 2 to 1 in most cases while also outgearing a fair amount of our members. Beating us in such a scenario is nothing to brag about, and the fact that you hold such a victory near and dear to your heart is a little sad to be honest.

I did enjoy last TW though.. it was fun dropping literally a whole squad of you with HF.

Anyways take ladies XD

Kay girlfriend.

I do love me some red text.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
This discussion has been closed.