Fixing PQ 3 glitch - your views/poll

Jaabg - Sanctuary
Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
Let me bypass getting the topic moved b:chuckle.

Do you as a player feel that Public Quest 3 glitch found here should be a top priority for PWI to fix?

If you want to discuss the problems, glitches with pq 3, please use the above linked topic. This is just a vote to see how the forum people feel about PQ 3 being fixed.

Edit/////

At present sellers are not selling stock Sky Cover 400m mark. How are the other servers like?
Post edited by Jaabg - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Let me bypass getting the topic moved b:chuckle.

Do you as a player feel that Public Quest 3 glitch found here should be a top priority for PWI to fix?

If you want to discuss the problems, glitches with pq 3, please use the above linked topic. This is just a vote to see how the forum people feel about PQ 3 being fixed.

Yes pls, boost rewards 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yay! the old developers are back! Things are going to get fix around here!

Still waiting b:surrender
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Yes!

Need FIXES on some of the Quests.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Not "top" priority, but sure a priority. Along with fixing every other reported bug since fixing at all seems limited to typo's lately instead of actual gameplay bugs.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Not "top" priority, but sure a priority. Along with fixing every other reported bug since fixing at all seems limited to typo's lately instead of actual gameplay bugs.

Remember. Typos can be done by the folks over here. The rest? Ship to China on a crate and wait for them to fix it for us and send the fixes in a bundle if/when they feel like it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Remember. Typos can be done by the folks over here. The rest? Ship to China on a crate and wait for them to fix it for us and send the fixes in a bundle if/when they feel like it.

Really, I hate each and every developer working at that damn chinese PW. Hope they all step on legos.

This is the worst way to manage a multinational game, really. It stinks incompetence from far away and players can feel it.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I would say top, because the quests were fine, something got tweaked in their code, so the fix is not hard. Not sure about the rest of the folks, but i don't think paying 300m for sky cover is healthy.

Imagine, world quest, a quest that very few people do, still works fine and that has 50 or so different quests to take. A public quest is the one the mess around with.

I know pq is not popular amongst the players, but those who do it, do like it. Getting one shot by tanso is no fun b:chuckle.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    fix pq so people can farm sky covers
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    What makes you think it is actually broken? Legit farming end game gear? Nah, buy it from people who buy packs or buy packs yourself.

Waiting for the patch that fixes cube so that people can stop farming end game necklaces. Such a load of bs.
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    PQ 3 IS completable. there is a reason it "fails" everytime you do a section. All that is required is you RETAKE THE QUEST AFTER EVERY PART EVEN KILLING THE BOSS. this has already been mentioned.

I even have a video of how you complete the glitched PQ. I would more call it fixed so ppl couldnt farm 9 alts and get 8 skycovers every 12 hours. (really between 0-9 rings)

if you want me to post a vid on ow to complete PQ 3 in its current form I shall
  • heerohex#3018
    edited June 2014
    PQ 3 IS completable. there is a reason it "fails" everytime you do a section. All that is required is you RETAKE THE QUEST AFTER EVERY PART EVEN KILLING THE BOSS. this has already been mentioned.

I even have a video of how you complete the glitched PQ. I would more call it fixed so ppl couldnt farm 9 alts and get 8 skycovers every 12 hours. (really between 0-9 rings)

if you want me to post a vid on ow to complete PQ 3 in its current form I shall

Prob a good idea. It fails at point after every boss including the last boss. so im not sure how you can do it when you cant get a reward for it.

This has been broken for months now and really needs to be looked over. Since I deal with suggestions ill make a mental note of this and pass it on in my next batch of notes. Which sadly to say is not till the end of the Month now.

Tho I would be very interested in looking over the video still so please do.

Guess ill end with my usual suggestion Threads line...

Thanks,
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    heero200 wrote: »

. so im not sure how you can do it when you cant get a reward for it.

Thanks,

you can get reward u just have to be fast. when the last boss dies and chest appears u have to retake quest or you cant get reward. lemme upload vid of me getting reward. I recorded this 4 days ago.

Edit - The reason it fails after every section is to prevent people from just bringing an alt of every class to get crystals on. the only important part which was at the end is no longer feasibel for amss alt farming. if you QQ about that then dont QQ about broken markets when ppl are farming 1-2bil coins every 12 hours. from it being "fixed"
  • heerohex#3018
    edited June 2014
    Hours are limited on this anyway so it was not always open. I don't remember this being busy either or having an issue with people having 5 alts online. so not to worried about the 1~2Bil coins from this.

This was not broken by design, tho I have to guess. It does seam strange that its not been fixed for ages. Guessing its just not on the main Bug Fix list. Time will tell...
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    Video as promised. Sorry it took me a bit. can watch the first 2 mins then skip to like 6:20 in the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3qQet5gRJY

Enjoy b:victory
    heero200 wrote: »
    Hours are limited on this anyway so it was not always open. I don't remember this being busy either or having an issue with people having 5 alts online. so not to worried about the 1~2Bil coins from this.

This was not broken by design, tho I have to guess. It does seam strange that its not been fixed for ages. Guessing its just not on the main Bug Fix list. Time will tell...

Its not a problem now. If it was "Fixed" like you ppl say then yes it would be used by the ones who were making buttloads before this change occurred just at that time it was 5-700 mil in 12 hours. if it were but back to before with the current market then yes it would be 1-2bil. also th hours are from 9 am to 11pm everyday. How is that limited?, Thank you for your opinion but you sir dont know what you are talking about.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited June 2014
    Its not a problem now. If it was "Fixed" like you ppl say then yes it would be used by the ones who were making buttloads before this change occurred just at that time it was 5-700 mil in 12 hours. if it were but back to before with the current market then yes it would be 1-2bil. also th hours are from 9 am to 11pm everyday. How is that limited?, Thank you for your opinion but you sir dont know what you are talking about.

being the person to help look after suggestions on the forums I have to take all accounts and opinions into consideration. one persons opinion vs many makes all odds. Your response details the information that has already been given to the chosen argument. This is my opinion on the thread and no more.

I shall watch the Video thank you for posting this.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yay! the old developers are back! Things are going to get fix around here!

Public quests were added after the old developers left, so they probably have no idea how to fix them anyway! b:chuckle
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    PQ 3 has been around when sky cover was selling for 80~120m. The market was not flooded with PQ rings at the time.

That is why i disagree with the "fix" of pq 3. It does not make sense. I figured out the fix when i ran pq 3 again. There is one major problem with your fix (aside from the time). If you are not attacking when the boss dies, you do not get the kill. If it happens that you die from the boss, or you lag, or you stop attacking to click on your flyer. The past 10~80 minutes you spent doing pq result in nothing for you.

PWI allows 2 clients, if i use my sin and bm to farm pq 3, i can not get rewards on my sin. That is why the current "fix" is unacceptable.

So what if people farm pq with a bazillion alts, only results in ring price dropping, and the number of people farming falls as price drops.
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Public quests were added after the old developers left, so they probably have no idea how to fix them anyway! b:chuckle

You ruined my troll!!! NoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*head explodes*
  • conib
    conib Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yes this needs to be fixed, u spend time doing the quest and u get nothing, makes it very frustrating.
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    conib wrote: »
    Yes this needs to be fixed, u spend time doing the quest and u get nothing, makes it very frustrating.

Actually you can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3qQet5gRJY

Edit - Changed link color
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014

I would recommend a different colour for your link, maybe this colour

I totally missed the blue colour to the youtube link.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the video. I tried pq 3 again. After i killed boss, and got back, and Mrs Lag gave a massive show, i missed the rewards.

If they are not going to fix the quest chain, they might as well reduce it, start after we kill 100 mobs.
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Think about it logically....

If they fix it, it means you can farm, if you farm, it means you spend less on packs, spend less on packs means less profit, less profit means lower bonuses

That'll NEVER happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide
    IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yes it needs to be fixed asap. This is stupid that they havent fixed this quest for years now they are ruining the gameplay for all the people around here
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    Think about it logically....

If they fix it, it means you can farm, if you farm, it means you spend less on packs, spend less on packs means less profit, less profit means lower bonuses

That'll NEVER happen

Let's think about this logically indeed. Make everything comes from packs. That means lower chance in packs. That will result in people buying more packs. Why? Because that is the only way to play the game. Raise the pack price by 10%, guess what even more profit. Raise the rpice on new packs by 50%, and people will buy them.

Hmmm, what about quests? New pack item, gets you to 100 for free, another rare item gets you to 105.

What about daily stuff? New boutique coming (on chinese servers) that completes all your daily stuff.

No need to play the game anymore. Just spend real money. I like logic b:pleased.

I want to buy logic in boutique, please make it available soon. PWI's problem will get solved.

What happens if people leave the game due to everything being a pack item? No worries, pwi had a good run, move on to other games.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2014

What happens if people leave the game due to everything being a pack item? No worries, pwi had a good run, move on to other games.

Seems pretty clear this is what they are pushing for. Either you spend, or you QQ and take further abuse because your perfect world has been warped, or you leave.

DQ shop, Event Charms, PQ. What incentive is there for them to offer these things at all? F2P players don't keep the servers running, so **** them.
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'll run this tomorrow and see, but seriously PWI how hard is it to fix a quest line code? Acknowledging the issue might be a step forward, last official statement was by genotypist on august 19th 2013 b:shocked.

It has been a long time and still no feedback on it.
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    As I will probably never get a cloud stir (or another 10* orb -_-) due to how ridiculous the prices have become thanks in part to the truly moronic addition of Perfect Bot International: Rise of the Machines, I'm all for fixing it.

Also, I'd like it fixed because I have yet to actually run a PQ2 or 3 due to 3 being broken and NO ONE doing 2 on HT. I've tried 2 several times, but I get to the digging part and just give up because it isn't worth it even for the sake of saying I did it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    As I will probably never get a cloud stir (or another 10* orb -_-) due to how ridiculous the prices have become thanks in part to the truly moronic addition of Perfect Bot International: Rise of the Machines, I'm all for fixing it.

Also, I'd like it fixed because I have yet to actually run a PQ2 or 3 due to 3 being broken and NO ONE doing 2 on HT. I've tried 2 several times, but I get to the digging part and just give up because it isn't worth it even for the sake of saying I did it.

I dont know about PQ2 but 3 does work. If everyone thinks it doesn't then i will farm and rake in the profit.

I already posted a link to a video in this thread despite it showing fails, it still completes. Just in its current form you actually have to take time doing it. Everyone just wants the free fast money. Good luck with that.

If the very end isnt enough i will record a full run, get my rewards and then laugh at everyone who thinks it doesnt work.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    I dont know about PQ2 but 3 does work. If everyone thinks it doesn't then i will farm and rake in the profit.

I already posted a link to a video in this thread despite it showing fails, it still completes. Just in its current form you actually have to take time doing it. Everyone just wants the free fast money. Good luck with that.

If the very end isnt enough i will record a full run, get my rewards and then laugh at everyone who thinks it doesnt work.

You seem to be missing a point here, but that is ok, have fun raking in your money b:victory.