LVL 68 Seeker Seeks Guild

Options
Francios - Dreamweaver
Francios - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Guild Banter
Hi; I'm an active player, (daily) helpful, friendly, and I'm currently not in any guild. My past couple of experiences were with factions that started out active and the went dead after a week when members leveled their toons and left leaving their alts and no one logging in for a week or more.
My lvl 68 seeker is my main, not an alt and have helped countless fac members on quest runs and boss battles only to have them leave and bring in their other alts and go inactive. I'm looking for a faction who is active and not just looking for the 85 -95+ plus toons.
I love this game and would like it to continue to be fun for me and those I grind/communicate with.

Thanks for reading my thread!

IGN francios
lvl 68 Seeker hybrid Str Build (don't have the big $$'s for the gear the pure Str build requires)
Post edited by Francios - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Spardex - Archosaur
    Spardex - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Join our faction renegade because we active at all time and we recruiting level 80+ players and we do territory war every week and if you really are active like you say then apply here at renegade to join us once you reach level 80 you can find me in the game my main character is spardex

here is our website to apply once your level 80 http://renegadearchosaur.shivtr.com/
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    Rauldaman - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I believe he's not on your same server bud.
  • Miklos - Sanctuary
    Miklos - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    If you want you can join TheFold currently own 2 lands on TW map altho kinda small faction we are currently looking for members that will stay with us and help us grow if your interested you can pm Sel_Darkmore or anybody you see bearing the TheFold faction name.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    If you want you can join TheFold currently own 2 lands on TW map altho kinda small faction we are currently looking for members that will stay with us and help us grow if your interested you can pm Sel_Darkmore or anybody you see bearing the TheFold faction name.
    This looks like a NECRO!

Miklos - Sanctuary replied to a message that was 2 months 26 days 20 hours 21 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• attilor
    attilor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Dont hate me lolb:thanks
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Guessing OP found a fac by now. Closing this for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.