Didn't Receive any Charge Rewards

Kalopsia - Dreamweaver
Kalopsia - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Quality Corner
I spent around 400 gold on Friday night, and still have no charge rewards showing on site. I waited 24hrs to see if it would show up. Other people I've asked haven't received any either for the gold they spent within the time frame given on the arc news post.

Thank you
Post edited by Kalopsia - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    For clarification: this was a charge rewards program, not a spend rewards program. If you only spent the gold during this time and didn't actually purchase it, you don't qualify for the rewards.

I don't cs, so I don't know if the actual charge rewards were being given properly -- if that is what you meant, then you should probably submit a ticket.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    news wrote:
    How it works: Check our rewards page! For every unit of ZEN that you transfer to a PWI server from Thursday 5/29/2013 @ 11:00AM PST until Monday 6/1/2014 @ 19:00 PM PST, your account will receive 1 Bonus Point.

For each Gold spent in the Boutique, you'll get an extra 50 Bonus Points! This means that you can actually accumulate Bonus Points without transferring ZEN, so take this opportunity to use all that Gold you've wisely been stashing all this time!

*Please note that your ZEN will remain untouched-- these Bonus Points are completely separate from your actual ZEN, so spending the Bonus Points will NOT spend your ZEN. This promotion is purely a bonus!*

Also, please note that your account will not be credited with Bonus Points until the ZEN is actually transferred to a PWI server, or until you actually purchase a Boutique item with a value of more than 2 Silver.

1 ZEN transferred to PWI = 1 Bonus Point

2 Silver Spent in PWI = 1 Bonus Point

Quoting from the news post. I don't see any difference from the previous Charge Rewards promotions. You can get points by both charging zen and spending gold gold separately.

At OP - I've had the same problem with a promotion back in November where I didn't get points after I spent like 450 gold. I sent a ticket but they kept asking for a transaction ID even though I sent screenshots and explained I only spent gold, I didn't charge zen... b:surrender whoever was in charge of my ticket didn't seem to care about helping me out since I didn't charge actual zen so I gave up. (Yes I did spend gold within the time frame).

However, if this is happening to everyone I hope they'll do something about it so you can get your points.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • jediqueen
    jediqueen Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    For clarification: this was a charge rewards program, not a spend rewards program. If you only spent the gold during this time and didn't actually purchase it, you don't qualify for the rewards.

I don't cs, so I don't know if the actual charge rewards were being given properly -- if that is what you meant, then you should probably submit a ticket.

I did put 100 gold into my account on Thursday. I did recieve my points for that but did not recieve points for what I spent in game after putting the gold onto my account. I read the specifications on this a few different times. It says for every 2 silver spent that I could recieve 1 bonus point. This would mean that I should recieve 50 bonus points for every gold spent. I spent more than 50 gold. Can you explain why I would not get my bonus points. Now with what you stated above, I should have recieved the bonus points. MysticJedi, Raging Tides server
  • Kalopsia - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2014

It's clearly stated on the news post, as well as the red system spam in game that it's a charge and spend program.

I made sure to spend my gold during the time frame specifically for the rewards.

It is a bug because the rewards aren't being given as intended and it's affecting many people, mostly people who aren't even aware.

I checked again today, 2 days after spending the bulk of my gold and it still reads 0 charge rewards.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It's clearly stated on the news post, as well as the red system spam in game that it's a charge and spend program.

I made sure to spend my gold during the time frame specifically for the rewards.

It is a bug because the rewards aren't being given as intended and it's affecting many people, mostly people who aren't even aware.

I checked again today, 2 days after spending the bulk of my gold and it still reads 0 charge rewards.

At that point just send a ticket with SS. There's nothing that can be done on the forum about it. :S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    the thing is, NO user got any spending points, at least none of those that i asked.

so they either will have to handle a ticket from every single person or they just fix it in general.
    but last time this happened, they promised to fix it - i never ever saw my points or any refund.

just another fail/scam of pwe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Bromeas - Sanctuary
    Bromeas - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I charged 53 gold, got my 5300 points and then spent 44 gold on packs and got 2200 points for that. Was on late Friday night when I did it, so it worked for charging and spending just fine for me.
    Just because I don't write on forums too often, doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.
  • Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver
    Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I have same issue, I received rewards for charging zen but not for spending in boutique. Same issue on my two accounts. I've sent a ticket on both and await reply.
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I sent in a ticket regarding this and they helped me out. Just send them a ticket.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    PWE would do terribly wrong by counting out non csing players that just spend gold. Each godl you buy from AH needed to be charged by soemone in the first place. So if they charge gold to sell it they are doing it for earning quick coins. You are getting those coins and trade the coins for the gold which is practically the same thing as if you would charge it for yourself (from the PWE money earning view).

In-game coins earning ppl and farmers/none-csers like we are, are equally important for PWE if not the most important part of the playerbase for PWE. We give most CSers a reason to cash (e.g. for quick coins and thus being able to buy mats and stuffs).

I also spend like 400 Golds during the period and havn't gotten any bonus points either + I havn't cashed a bit.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited June 2014
    The issue should have been fixed as of the last 15 minutes. If you did not get your payout, you should have it now. Let me know if you still did not get it.
  • candybear01
    candybear01 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The issue should have been fixed as of the last 15 minutes. If you did not get your payout, you should have it now. Let me know if you still did not get it.

I charged on Monday my time.... 2 hours before the end of rewards.... I STILL Do not have my points for charging and STILL Do not have my points for spending in game. Nor does my partner. I had to purchase twice because first purchase your system rejected for some reason. I made a special trip into town to put more funds into bank while waiting the credit for the funds you rejected, so I could charge again BEFORE promotion ended. $100+15% bonus+Bonus = 121 gold charged. Which is 12100 Reward points.
  • Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver
    Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thank you my points are there on the page
    But, I cannot select my server to redeem them b:surrender Is it because maint is ongoing?
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    fixed here, too.
    thank you! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Kalopsia - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2014
    Thank you, mine is fixed as well.
  • candybear01
    edited June 2014
    STILL No Points here! Not to mention I charged another $50! And Spent 141 Gold
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    STILL No Points here! Not to mention I charged another $50! And Spent 141 Gold

Try submitting a ticket. I'll poke Sparkie as well tomorrow if I can get ahold of him but no promises.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • candybear01
    edited June 2014
    Try submitting a ticket. I'll poke Sparkie as well tomorrow if I can get ahold of him but no promises.

Still no rewards, and it was the ticket were I was informed that due to system errors I was not going to receive the rewards. It has since been " escalated " and I am to wait for the errors to be fixed.....

But I do thank you for taking the time to respond :)
  • Dujanah - Raging Tide
    Dujanah - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    At the reward page http://pwi.perfectworld.com/reward ,

why i dont see any prizes which i can choose on?
    I have the reward points but the prizes in step 2 is blank ??? b:surrender

@ http://pwi.perfectworld.com/reward