Bot / Botting with a Herc - any advice...

MageMERC - Harshlands
MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Venomancer
The title says it all. What ways have you found to bot with your herc? I haven't worked out a good way yet.....
Post edited by MageMERC - Harshlands on

Comments

• Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You didn't say what problem you have.

However what I would do is to make a macro with basic skills like venomous, ironwood, and lucky scarab. On primary skill I would put that macro, and on auxiliary skill I would put heal and tell the bot to use every 30 60 seconds. And finally set hercules stance to aggressive so every time the master veno attacks, the pet will attack the same target.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Defensive mode also works fine and you can set unique evolution skill as default for safety.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Leach or dark taboo and auto-attack as attack skills, Master Li's, celestial eruption and heal pet as assist skills works for me. Auto or defend mode on herc, set default skill to Gold Armor Deity or mood skill Howl if you have it and want herc to hold aggro from you (and it can hold aggro from you). Note that herc buffs will expire if you bot for over an hour, and if you're arcane you'll probably need to autopot or use a spirit charm to maintain mana, though this could also be done with Consume Spirit if you haven't gotten Dark Taboo yet. Put Consume Spirit in Assist skill macro if you do this, so it doesn't trigger too often. (As HA/AA I only really die if I forget to make sure I'm wearing the heavy set before starting an auto-cultivation session, or if I'm botting on poisoners, or if I get stuck. Dark Taboo returns enough HP that I don't notice the incoming damage difference between HA and AA until I'm in mana deficit... this totally uncharmed, and without an autopot.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • X_volcano_y - Harshlands
    X_volcano_y - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Personally i use herc on defence and the exclusive skill.
    As for my veno i got the atk combo on 3spark+auto atk+taboo
    the Assist is Pet heal and the sage chi skill.
    this way i use no mana/hp pots and the bot continue untill my wep durability is 0...in like 9hrs.
  • soulshop
    soulshop Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    http://s27.postimg.org/7nwx7vofn/Screenshot_from_2014_05_09_18_55_48.png

Using dino instead of herc (also becuase i don't have one b:cute).
    Similar strategy to the above. I'm HA.
    Works fine for any melee mob, also ?, without using pots or charms.
  • zifirepaw
    zifirepaw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    How do you bot?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    CTRL-F12 to bring up the auto-cultivation interface, put an attack macro in the top box, and assist macro or skill in the next one down. If you have an autopot stone you set up the percentage of health/mana to use them a bit further down. You also set the time to spend autocultivating (botting) which maxes at 9999 hours, but practically speaking is limited to about 9 or so hours by weapon durability. You also put the range you'll autocultivate in (I generally use 100 meters.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zifirepaw
    zifirepaw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I see, are there any tips for auto cultivation with a lv30 venomancer with glacial walker? I cant post my own thread as it hasnt been 3 days yet :(
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Hm... you won't have Leech yet at 30 so I don't recommend auto-cultivation in foxform at that level, even if you're going heavy armor, so this will be advice for human form. Make sure you put Metabolic Boost (and Nature's Grace when you learn it) along with Heal Pet in your Assist macro. Set that to trigger often enough that your walker is healed to max each time (observe for a while to see how often that needs to be.) For Attack macro, Repeat-Ironwood Scarab-Blazing Scarab-Venomous Scarab. Make sure you get and equip your free daily charms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Night$aber - Dreamweaver
    Night$aber - Dreamweaver Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Where do you get free daily charms?
  • BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
    BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Personally i use herc on defence and the exclusive skill.
    As for my veno i got the atk combo on 3spark+auto atk+taboo
    the Assist is Pet heal and the sage chi skill.
    this way i use no mana/hp pots and the bot continue untill my wep durability is 0...in like 9hrs.

Please give a more detailed explanation, I cannot understand some of you short handed way of what you do to keep the mana from running out without having to buy expensive devices.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • X_volcano_y - Harshlands
    X_volcano_y - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I restore the mp using the triple spark which restores 20% of max mp.
    As for the hp dark taboo takes care of it.-lvl 11 leech wasnt bad either.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i put herc on defence. the macro i use is: repeat- nature's grace-venomenous scarab-redstone venonworm-venomenous scarab-lucky scarab. and for the assist: bramble at 600 seconds.

I use auto pot stone (dont know the name) not in game atm the composition is: meat at 60% since i have charm and herb at 10%
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Where do you get free daily charms?

An NPC in the racial cities and Archosaur, but they're only available to those under level 70.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XiaoWu - Morai
    XiaoWu - Morai Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    As AA can u farm in Fox Form too? 90+ bcuz fox forming eat less mana and u can recover mana from 3rd spark and in normal form as AA eat alot of mana and i have to tank mobs that means tons of crabsxherbs, and about pet, i got herc, there is better pet ? maybe a DD one wich tank&kill fast so i have to take just 2-3 hits from mobs?