Count to 20000

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    i swear all the op BABIES of PVP are like jumping to the tourney thread.

"whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wai you against pre-arranged pvp groups?!"

cause its more physically and mentally challenging in randoms you closet thumb sucker.

http://sketchtoy.com/61217546

Bwahahahaha. +1 though.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014

Venus why you gotta go and steal Saturn's bling? Aren't our cookies enough? b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited May 2014
    cant draw venus properly cause she knows why!

krisnda
    http://sketchtoy.com/61218602
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    edited May 2014

Do another of me, Decep! b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2014

Hahaha! Loved the sketch of venus. xD That's a pretty nifty tool there.

edited May 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

Do another of me, Decep! b:cute
    F UUUUUUUUUU

show your face scoundrel

http://sketchtoy.com/61218912
  • opkossy
    edited May 2014
    F UUUUUUUUUU

show your face scoundrel

http://sketchtoy.com/61218912

Perfection! b:heart

As a reward, I present you with an unedited screenshot of one of my characters on one of the servers at some point in time.

14awmxj.jpg
    edited May 2014

Perfection! b:heart

As a reward, I present you with an unedited screenshot of one of my characters on one of the servers at some point in time.

14awmxj.jpg
    D<

/toss
  • opkossy
    edited May 2014

*patpat*
    *gives Decep cookie*
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    XDD, that's awesome b:thanks
    edited May 2014

i really F ing swear....
    they might as well just make everyone lv30 gearless clerics with lv1 skills and call it serious PK in that tourney thread -.- PVP in a kids sandbox is what pple want.

you want something special that pple will remember and work for
    you shouldnt remain in your comfort zone it's important to be able to step outside of it and be challenged with something you're not familiar or accustomed to. That challenge will allow you to see what you can do.
    get out of your comfort zone, and succeed in doing well outside of your comfort areas.

pussies....
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    SweetieBot, please analyze this thread
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    SweetieBot, please analyze this thread
    SweetieBot has finished reading the thread: Count to 20000!

General Stats:
    First Post: 09-04-2012
    Last Post: 05-30-2014
    Thread Lifetime: 634 days
    Total Posts: 10904
    Average Posts Per Day: 17.2

Activity:
    chart?chf=bg,s,1b1c1f&chxs=0,EFEFEF,12,0,lt,EFEFEF&chbh=a&chs=440x110&cht=bvg&chco=76A4FB&chts=EFEFEF,13,l&chds=a&chd=t:32,9,56,33,35,18,13,49,44,53,102,139,153,37,98,278,111,69,78,105,209,239,123,179,162,178,125,341,175,448,293,240,171,610,367,189,296,223,111,157,194,162,102,112,65,66,91,36,109,46,76,114,216,104,76,61,110,59,20,29,25,24,3,10,17,6,6,77,22,55,43,77,76,40,31,37,129,301,162,184,163,84,191,241,117,131,136,24,48,36,11,10,3,11,19,7,20,44,86,1

Top 20 Frequent Posters (count):
    Veneir - Dreamweaver (1574)
    OPKossy (1212)
    oVenusArmanio (1101)
    Krisnda (908)
    Desdi - Sanctuary (792)
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary (602)
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver (586)
    Zheii - Archosaur (516)
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide (341)
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear (300)
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands (231)
    truekossy (219)
    SweetieBot - Lothranis (177)
    FieryBlade - Harshlands (173)
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver (168)
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary (165)
    Zanryu - Lothranis (139)
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary (115)
    Shardik - Lost City (110)
    Colum - Raging Tide (97)

Writing Stats:
    Total Words: 330277
    Total Sentences: 47488
    Average Words per Post: 30.3
    Average Words per Sentence: 7.0
    Average Sentences per Post: 4.4
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.4
    Average Letters per Word: 4.4

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    xOqAqrB.png
    kossy (816)
    post (714)
    something (577)
    thread (568)
    back (547)
    thing (530)
    sweetiebot (526)
    been (515)
    oreo (488)
    actually (443)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "oreo oreo oreo (427)"
    "i don't know (123)"
    "ever and ever (108)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "oreo oreo oreo oreo (403)"
    "and ever and ever (88)"
    "ever and ever and (87)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "oreo oreo oreo oreo oreo (387)"
    "ever and ever and ever (74)"
    "and ever and ever and (73)"

This took me 121.2 s to finish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

edited May 2014
    dis ish astypoo b:cute

http://sketchtoy.com/61221777

she needs to fix her triple A **** tho....
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Noooo don't make her analyze it now everyone will see that I'm the top poster still! D:
    (too late)

I made a sloppy deerfox :3 I'm much better at traditional art.

"numbers"

--those collarbones are really nice, Decep.Your humans look really impressive <3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    dis ish astypoo b:cute

http://sketchtoy.com/61221777

she needs to fix her triple A **** tho....

Omgosh, I need to draw something now- brb finding my tablet!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
    edited May 2014
    Noooo don't make her analyze it now everyone will see that I'm the top poster still! D:
    (too late)

I made a sloppy deerfox :3 I'm much better at traditional art.

"numbers"

--those collarbones are really nice, Decep.Your humans look really impressive <3
    i see what you did thar...

astypoo + tentacles right?
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well as always I got carried away while sketching qq

First ;c

Second xD

I haven't used my tablet in soo lonngg D:.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Well as always I got carried away while sketching qq

First ;c

Second xD

I haven't used my tablet in soo lonngg D:.

Halfway into watching the fist one, the 'is that you?' question that everyone artist-y hates sprung up into my mind as something someone might ask you.
    It made me chuckle.

'numbers"
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014

i likey 2nd one!
    it seems to work better with thicker lines.

They should name that tourney stickey in general section OPERATION DECEPTISTAR BOOTCAMP for all the baby blanket clutchers who want everything and their grandmas to aid them in PK
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2014

I do find it funny that the general rhetoric of this game is "we need better fights," but "don't do anything that would make it more challenging for us and less easy mode," when it comes to PvP. I bet if they played call of duty, they're they type that campaigned against barebones and noob cannons. >> Although since this is the first time they are doing this in years...since the PWIC really....I do see why people want to go with the familiar since not many have done the officiated type thing with the GMs before. It is nice to do new things with friends after all.

• opkossy
    edited May 2014

Heh. That's how a vast majority here would react regardless. Notice how every time they're given a challenge it's complained about as "too difficult" until people figure it out. Then it becomes "boring and too easy".
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Hm well..I understand both sides of the argument. I agree that it's nice to go to an event with friends as well as try it out since this is going to be the first PvP event outside in-game event and stuff...but I also agree with Star here that some people have fixed squads they (always) or (most of the time) PvP with so they may or may not function well outside that comfort zone.

-shrugs-

Considering that in my faction I've never had a set squad for TW (just a couple of people I usually -but not always- get in my squad but that's it) it probably wouldn't make much of a difference to me b:chuckle but I do remember back when I did some NWs and squad'ed with friends inside and outside of faction, our squad was kickass.

I still remember that one NW from last year when my squad literally shattered everything in our way and reached the enemy nation's base. Not that other squads didn't contribute but they seemed busy fighting around while we went straight for the enemy..ahh good times. I miss NW'ing with them.

..now question is when that event will take place on Sanctuary, because I'm still gonna be busy till the start of July~
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    edited May 2014

*throws omelet*
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014

*throws omelet*

*flashbacks of Neecamii, an old roleplay character that was the emboddiment of chaos and being hyperobnioxious... and was obsessed with omelets.*

882.jpg

Then years, years later, ponies relased Dischord who sort of reminds me of said old character, and I always feel cheated because the old site Neecamii was on is gone, and my old computer is gone, so I have no documents to prove that she was my character idea and not a character based on some cartoon :x. And yet at the same time it's neat seeing another character like 'er.
    Though she had a bit more of an abusive personality (Camii's poor brother was just a martyr by the time everything was said and done) than the.... chimera? Could you call Dischord that?

• Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I am stilll in the top 10...Weird.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Not The Cats D:
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★