Silver charms taken out of Event Boutique again

Options
Neodaystar - Sanctuary
Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
Just a notice, a few hours ago after daily server reset, the silver charms were taken out of the event boutique again. Don't know if this is across all servers.

Edit: I see, miss read it on the other thread as -the charms that were given out based on how much gold you spent. Please close this thread, Thank you.
Post edited by Neodaystar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Just a notice to your notice, this is the 3rd or 4th thread now. Don't even have to scroll the page to find the other ones.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    >Not stocking up on Silver Charms when they were brought back earlier
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    This was mentioned when they came back. It was said they'd be taken out. They'll be put back in, don't worry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited May 2014
    Options
    People who didn't read the news updates are giving a ****storm in game right now about how pwi screwed up charms again..they're returning cheaper and permanently, what's there to hate? Ohright, NW tonight :D guess it's down to skill again.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    Options
    People who didn't read the news updates are giving a ****storm in game right now about how pwi screwed up charms again..they're returning cheaper and permanently, what's there to hate? Ohright, NW tonight :D guess it's down to skill again.

where in the news update does it says that atm?
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Talked with my PM today and yes that is true. However, once the next build comes (after the 30th), it will be added again permanently. Not sure why it's only temporary now, but it will be permanent after.

2EZ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited May 2014
    Options

Arc News - Temporary Additions (Ends Friday May 30th), and confirmed on the 23rd by sparkie on the forums.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Arc News - Temporary Additions (Ends Friday May 30th), and confirmed on the 23rd by sparkie on the forums.

Okay, I see it now- thanks. Hidden away at the bottom of the picture.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Yeah... it's temporary.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.