Count to 20000

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Frozen cream puffs :3 (edit they're gone now Venu, you can't steal them)
    I was at the store today and met the most some of amazing retail people there ever... one of them had the biggest grin when I told him he was awesome at what he did, and the other I asked if I could shake his hand and I think he was so happy he almost cried and asdknsdgg~~~.

tumblr_n63ce0r9M11tb45hvo2_250.png
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I was at the store today and met the most some of amazing retail people there ever... one of them had the biggest grin when I told him he was awesome at what he did, and the other I asked if I could shake his hand and I think he was so happy he almost cried and asdknsdgg~~~.

Awwwwwwwwwh!! That sounds so cute XD.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Venny never talks to Zanny anymore. Zanny sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Venny never talks to Zanny anymore. Zanny sad.

Then hit me up for a conversation sometime *winks*
    --I've been really busy since I moved states and have been working on health related palava and trying to get going to school again straightened up. (I can manage to be surprisingly busy while not schooling...) I haven't been able to get a good conversation in with Warui, either, which is a shame...
    *hugs* Hello, though.
    tumblr_n63ce0r9M11tb45hvo6_250.png

--my friend's sister is visiting for a bit, and she brought her cat along with her... he politely mewled at my door to be let in, so I did so and after exploring around a bit he snuggled up on my bed and we're occasionally exchanging little glances. It's cute.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Now I stashed some goodies... *looks around* chocolate, chips, pepsi and mountain dew, cookies... *noms on the cookies*

Hows you guys?
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hi Ven! I miss you too >: But I can wait! No more being sued or anything so I am not busy anymore really. I have the American job now but is barely anything over 25hr/wk.

I hope the adjusting is going well for you on the move. Also say hello the kitty for me neh?
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014

*gives Warui extra fish flakes* You have been missed, you great fish you. b:heart
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited May 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

*gives Warui extra fish flakes* You have been missed, you great fish you. b:heart

*eats them all in one bite* Thank you! I missed you all as well :P Although I will not be on here a whole bunch I figure I could come back for a little while at least. I feel better about coming back knowing that my toon is deleted and I cannot play it again :P

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014

Then hit me up for a conversation sometime *winks*
    --I've been really busy since I moved states and have been working on health related palava and trying to get going to school again straightened up. (I can manage to be surprisingly busy while not schooling...) I haven't been able to get a good conversation in with Warui, either, which is a shame...
    *hugs* Hello, though.

tumblr_n63ce0r9M11tb45hvo6_250.png

--my friend's sister is visiting for a bit, and she brought her cat along with her... he politely mewled at my door to be let in, so I did so and after exploring around a bit he snuggled up on my bed and we're occasionally exchanging little glances. It's cute.
    Plot twist, that was me :>. *meow*
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Plot twist, that was me :>. *meow*

Well then you're very cute. Sorry I couldn't keep you in overnight, though; I have to sleep with earplugs to keep out sound (and the door has to be closed because the cat that lives here pees on everything), and that means I sleep in late... wouldn't want to keep you stuck in the room for that long.

--ah, Warui I'm glad your court palava is finished; I know that was a house stressor for a while.
  • krisnda
    edited May 2014

Well then you're very cute. Sorry I couldn't keep you in overnight, though; I have to sleep with earplugs to keep out sound (and the door has to be closed because the cat that lives here pees on everything), and that means I sleep in late... wouldn't want to keep you stuck in the room for that long.

--ah, Warui I'm glad your court palava is finished; I know that was a house stressor for a while.

xDD, I actually sleep with earplugs too, but only on one ear (cuz I lie on my side lol)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Krisnda wrote: »
    xDD, I actually sleep with earplugs too, but only on one ear (cuz I lie on my side lol)

I'm not the only one then :3! I sleep on my side, too, but I switch sides often enough to where I need both, and lying on them is fine.
    It's a little bit bothersome to me to wear them, even though I"ve found a design that's very comfortable and rarely prevents me from sleeping, because the way I wake up is detecting sounds... but the house I'm living at now is one of those 'everyone has the television or computer on while they sleep' houses, and I have to sleep in silence. So it's a little 'either I can't initially sleep, or I can't wake up' aksdngadg.
  • krisnda
    edited May 2014

I'm not the only one then :3! I sleep on my side, too, but I switch sides often enough to where I need both, and lying on them is fine.
    It's a little bit bothersome to me to wear them, even though I"ve found a design that's very comfortable and rarely prevents me from sleeping, because the way I wake up is detecting sounds... but the house I'm living at now is one of those 'everyone has the television or computer on while they sleep' houses, and I have to sleep in silence. So it's a little 'either I can't initially sleep, or I can't wake up' aksdngadg.

Agreed, the one thing I hate is putting on my ear plugs and realizing that the side i'm lying on is the wrong one for that day, but the reason I can't wear 2 earplugs is that my family likes to wake people up and I must be "aware" that that's happening. It's hard to practice things like having dreams (I've been trying for lucid dreams for a while now, that's pretty fun) and recording them.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    In one of the other games I play, it uses a font that creates unnecessary lag.
    One of the reasons there's so much lag when fighting critters is because your skill exp and combat messages come up on the bottom of the screen whenever you hit stuff.
    I discovered that you can /literally blacklist/ <COMBAT> and <SKILLS> as that is the only way to remove them and it increases performance significantly.
    I am a bit saddened. But it's also hillarious.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Lucid dreams are so much fun but sooo hard to get... especially considering how bad my sleeping issues are anyway. Vivid dreams would be also fine if it's about something you'd like to happen... but then again it'd be sad to wake up and see it wasn't true.

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    *just doesn't see the appeal of dreams in general* *awkward confusion*

• krisnda
    edited May 2014
    *just doesn't see the appeal of dreams in general* *awkward confusion*

xD, it's mostly a hobby. Kinda goes along with yoga and meditation. b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited May 2014
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2014

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • krisnda
    edited May 2014
    Both of those are too cute :3

b:cute
    edited May 2014
    b:laugh
    all i ever saw of kossy were the stripped socked legs of the character :0
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    all i ever saw of kossy were the stripped socked legs of the character :0

Maybe that's the point since Kossy is the Ms. Mysterious. b:laugh

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    --Kossy's picture is the best thing.

--yeah the only thing of her characters I've (knowingly) physically seen were her boots and some cleavage shots that Gecko took.
    tumblr_n63ce0r9M11tb45hvo4_250.png
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014

*Shoots lasers at Ven's post* Dooommmmm!! Run away! Run away!

And lol Kossy's picture really was the best xD

This is how I picture Kossy sometimes xD

Sara_Bellum.png

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited May 2014
    All of these last 2 pages are the best things ever.

• mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    That shet is awesome

http://sketchtoy.com/61215809

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • opkossy
    edited May 2014
    You guys.. XD
    edited May 2014
    i swear all the op BABIES of PVP are like jumping to the tourney thread.

"whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wai you against pre-arranged pvp groups?!"

cause its more physically and mentally challenging in randoms you closet thumb sucker.

http://sketchtoy.com/61217546
  • opkossy
    edited May 2014

So adorable. XD