So I'm peeking around and...

Options
Born_Free - Lost City
Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Dawnglory (EU)
...did....f*cking ANYTHING happen in the last year that was fundamentally important? 'Cause like the last time I checked there was R9, and it sucked, and the game was horrendously imbalanced and all that other fun shart.

It even worth coming back and hanging around with all you crazy mofos at this point, or am I basically looking at the Sims with PvP options? ...again.
PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
Post edited by Born_Free - Lost City on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Well nvm what you gears are you are a one shot to anything. They made that Rebirth thing where people go back lvl1 and lvl again to 100 (2x) so people got more stats and we also have a yu-gi-yo (w/e spell) card system which make some people OP.

There's 4 main TW factions (the map just did reset) which is Infamous, Crimson, Bankai and Mayhem (Dark ''died''), Bankai now beat Mayhem in TW, which is pretty hilarious in my opinion. Mayhem and Crimson aren't ally anymore (that I know off, but with the map reset we never know, but last I heard Mayhem was Infa new little friends).

I personally don't play really lately, I'm afk in game pretty much 24/7, just do TW and the primal PVP.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    or am I basically looking at the Sims with PvP options? ...again.

pretty much this.
    I guess primal is a pretty big update with new skills and higher stats, but I think wanmei hates farmers so everything in primal is a daily so take that as you will
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    It's really not worth coming back at this point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    at least not on your old server. the ones you see online are most likely afk :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    this song makes me want to dance

WUT BOUT DIS WUN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSfbb3WHClE
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    .....well fuq. What am I supposed to do with all those charms and coins I had laying around? b:cry

OOOH.
    I'mma buy a hot tub.
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Give it to me and I'll build you the best hot tub in the world. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    It's worth visiting, but not worth spending much time in again.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    It's worth visiting, but not worth spending much time in again.

Visiting ya, its not bad to catch up with people.
    For me, I just did NW. Its the longest I have been on game in over a week. I dont even bot anymore. I chatted more then I played the game.
    It doesnt matter how much you farm, 1 step forward, 2 steps back. The price of gold on this server is ****. The amount of real money dumped into characters is just as ****. You can +10 yourself up ( +10 orbs are super expensive now), but the cash dumpers will 1 shot you all day long.

As for game play.
    Same old **** every day. Numerous boring *** dailies (chinese version has a thing that you can buy that does your dailies automatically, it will make its way here. Good money to be made with that). PvP rarely happens. When it does. its mostly people running out of safe zone with a pan gu pot attacking, then running back in. Or its a +12 cash shopper 1 shotting a lvl 90, then calling them a noob and harassing them.

There really isnt a fun instance anymore. TW map is the same. NW is full of Alts, AFKs, and war hoppers (it is the only way some people can compete/get rewards). PWI is always **** up the way we make coin. First nirvana (dead instance now), then the POF and OBPs. The only way to make coin is to merchant. But they are messing with that as well.
    The game is in need of a HUGE overhaul. It wont happen tho, they dont even promote this game. It is on it's way out. I honestly will be surprised if the game is still alive this time next year.

Might be best to hop on game, find old friends and see what other games they are playing and go try those ones.
    NGTUy53.png

• Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    foley3k wrote: »
    Visiting ya, its not bad to catch up with people.
    For me, I just did NW. Its the longest I have been on game in over a week. I dont even bot anymore. I chatted more then I played the game.
    It doesnt matter how much you farm, 1 step forward, 2 steps back. The price of gold on this server is ****. The amount of real money dumped into characters is just as ****. You can +10 yourself up ( +10 orbs are super expensive now), but the cash dumpers will 1 shot you all day long.

As for game play.
    Same old **** every day. Numerous boring *** dailies (chinese version has a thing that you can buy that does your dailies automatically, it will make its way here. Good money to be made with that). PvP rarely happens. When it does. its mostly people running out of safe zone with a pan gu pot attacking, then running back in. Or its a +12 cash shopper 1 shotting a lvl 90, then calling them a noob and harassing them.

There really isnt a fun instance anymore. TW map is the same. NW is full of Alts, AFKs, and war hoppers (it is the only way some people can compete/get rewards). PWI is always **** up the way we make coin. First nirvana (dead instance now), then the POF and OBPs. The only way to make coin is to merchant. But they are messing with that as well.
    The game is in need of a HUGE overhaul. It wont happen tho, they dont even promote this game. It is on it's way out. I honestly will be surprised if the game is still alive this time next year.

Might be best to hop on game, find old friends and see what other games they are playing and go try those ones.

This game is past it's overhaul time, it's pretty much a dead game now. The best thing that could be done is make a totally new updates version of the game, without all the horrid problems. As well as a different company. I don't like the way pwe runs their games. Nobody wants to play a game ruled by credit card warriors.
  • _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    _Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    It's really not worth coming back at this point.

The most accurate thing I have heard about pwi recently. To be quite honest nowadays you miss even 3 months in the game and people feel like they have gotten ahead of you by years. My advice go get a 2nd morgage CS your heart out. Find rich desperate male suckers (seems to work for alot of men and woman lmao). Or go play another MMO I heard Neverwinter is promising tried it and I like it so far.