Sage Devour

hfluzjr1988
hfluzjr1988 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Barbarian
Sage Devour has the following description:
Sage version has 25% to generate 35 chi instead of consuming it.

However, after using it many times, it seems to me that actually it has 25% chance to just not spend chi instead of not spending chi + 35 chi generation.

Is its description really wrong or am I with a false impression of this skill?
Post edited by hfluzjr1988 on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    When i was playing my sage barb about a year ago it worked correctly and added the chi as the skill description says.

Edit: I just logged in to the retired old **** and confirmed that it still works correctly. So sorry, it must be your perception. :)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • hfluzjr1988
    hfluzjr1988 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    When i was playing my sage barb about a year ago it worked correctly and added the chi as the skill description says.

Edit: I just logged in to the retired old **** and confirmed that it still works correctly. So sorry, it must be your perception. :)

Good to know. Ty.
  • Shadowvzss - Harshlands
    Shadowvzss - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Sage Devour has the following description:

However, after using it many times, it seems to me that actually it has 25% chance to just not spend chi instead of not spending chi + 35 chi generation.

Is its description really wrong or am I with a false impression of this skill?

i can confirm aswell, skill work well with sage effect only 25% is 25% so most of time burn chi
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It does work.