Old aps cape for us plz

sinmatra
sinmatra Posts: 4
edited May 2014 in Suggestion Box
All ppl think aps sin mode is died, well let me say thats not true im 4aps 24k hp demon rrr9 sin ... and ofc aps still work well but we want better aps cape than g12s - g13 lunar. Will be great and fun if pwe can give us a chance for this http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/21422
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Only our allmighty Forum Moderators, got that cape as a gift from GMs.
    Nobody else has it...

GGb:bye
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    >Broken/Unavailable Trophy modes

Dont fret, though....that cape will be coming to a pack near you very "soon"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    *walks into thread*
    *sees second post*
    NOPE
    *turns around and leaves thread*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'd love for fishies to be aps again. Their daggers tickle against my skin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • clokey#3498
    clokey#3498 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    sinmatra wrote: »
    All ppl think aps sin mode is died, well let me say thats not true im 4aps 24k hp demon rrr9 sin ... and ofc aps still work well but we want better aps cape than g12s - g13 lunar. Will be great and fun if pwe can give us a chance for this http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/21422

24k hp with aps gear? full vit stone and full vit on stats? lol b:laugh

aps sin is ded, atm exist PV potions for melee damage, this is for sins and some bms aps too, and others class full r9rr have alot damage... sins r9rr full can tank and deal alot damage better hp without vit stones or vit on stats, better def, and the new skills to increase damage with skills 14% atm is very good for sins full r9rr

and about that cape im 99.9999999999999999% that pwe wont put this cape obtainable :) just to let u know

sry for sins aps but is the true, i make my sin full r9rr for this reason
    Assassin: http://mypers.pw/8/#355157
    ||v£rtì¢ãlmØd£||
  • sinmatra
    sinmatra Posts: 4
    edited May 2014
    Wellits true a full rrr9 deal more dmg in 1 hit , but good geared sin is more versatile. u can farm alone some instances like tt and i can kill 80% of rrr9 full geared classes in 2-3 skills w/o using elimination etc... u said squish let me say u i have 24k pdef and 17k mdef isnt too bad no? xD pwe for sure can work on give us another fun goal to get, why his aps cape from pack its farmed now on tm lunar.something to think about err
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    That is like having another pan gu+ tome equipped on you. Rather than trying to go after something that is not possible. Get -int on your r8r boots, and get double/triple int on your weapon. Your sin will be less squishy in aps.
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    inb4 that cape will cost over 1 billion b:bye
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    *walks into thread*
    *sees second post*
    NOPE
    *turns around and leaves thread*

To be fair, he's correct, and some of us are still rather upset about it b:surrender
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    pwe for sure can work on give us another fun goal to get, /QUOTE]

There is a goal to pursue. The ultimate APS goal.
    5APS r9 sin. b:shocked
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    pwe for sure can work on give us another fun goal to get, /QUOTE]

There is a goal to pursue. The ultimate APS goal.
    5APS r9 sin. b:shocked

GL with that, anywhere from 300-1k rerolls on r8r boots for -int and chest for -int x2.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The ultimate APS goal is to sit and cry with how they done FSP/UCH.b:sad
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014

GL with that, anywhere from 300-1k rerolls on r8r boots for -int and chest for -int x2.

Wouldnt be much of an ultimate goal if it was easy right ? b:pleased
    The ultimate APS goal is to sit and cry with how they done FSP/UCH.b:sad

I was close to crying when it came, but i got used to skill spamming and i think it is good now. Then again, i have easy talking. Barbs happen to be the best skillspam DDs in the game :)

But really, the dmg that comes out of APSers was getting out of proportions and its not nice for all the other toons to feel obsolete because every squad needs only sins and a BM. They should imo however make a new instance for apsers too. Something to spam farm like TT, optionally solo. Maybe like nirvana make an aps and caster version although i dont think its terrible to have some farming instance that is dominated by APS. Just like in D2 where the first thing everyone needed was a sorceress to farm mephi. Youd have your farming toon and your other toons. APSing is too much fun to let it totally die out.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.