Maintenance Discussion [5/27/14] COMPLETE

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
Hello all,

There will be a maintenance tonight 5/27 from 11PM PDT - 2AM PDT.

Here is the time conversions: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140527T23&p1=224&ah=3

Patch Notes

Items
*The Wishful Wing Token can no longer be sent to the PWI Support team in exchange for a mount of your choice; they are now used only for unsealing flyers from Undercurrent Hall.
*Tisha and Tienkang Stones from the Event Shop can once again be used on unbound items. This change is NOT retroactive; previously purchased stones are still restricted to bound gear.

Localization
*Adoration Shoes now list the correct gender.
*The Level 15 reward from the Reward Chest is no longer erroneously listed as Level 16.
*Misc. grammatical fixes.

Maintenance Question: You can fly to one planet in the known universe with no worry about getting old, or suffering any sort of problems. You would get there fairly quickly, and would be guaranteed a safe return to Earth in a timely manner. What planet would you choose? Keep in mind, you would have no issue navigating gas planets, or planets that are either extremely hot or cold. The downside is, you only get to visit one, and then none ever again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    First!

That said, I'd like to visit the moon....because reasons.
    Or one of those exoplanets outside of our solar system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    That potentially habitable earth-like exoplanet they found a while back. Curious if it's indeed habitable and if so, if there is life on it.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    First non-human reply!

The latest manual patch appears to be: Patch 788-790 13.6MB (14252110 bytes)
    That's average-sized.

This patch hasn't been officially listed yet.
    planet in the known universe with no worry about getting old, or suffering any sort of problems. You would get there fairly quickly, and would be guaranteed a safe return to Earth in a timely manner. What planet would you choose?
    Shall I tell you something about the planets? Maybe I wouldn't. Shall I tell you something about the planets?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Items
    *The Wishful Wing Token can no longer be sent to the PWI Support team in exchange for a mount of your choice; they are now used only for unsealing flyers from Undercurrent Hall.

isnt that a downgrade? =(

b:sad
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Items
    This shouldn't be done without prior warning since it adversely affects players' items. I recommend pushing out the deadline for another week to give people time to make their requests or adding an exception for wishful wing tokens that were obtained before this maintenance.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Xsparxx - Heavens Tear
    Xsparxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Pluto.

"Did you hear about Pluto? That's messed up." Gus
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Vulcan. \V//
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I think you meant flyer not mount. Is it still possible to get all the flyers that were available with that wishful wing token? I thought some of the flyers were only available by using that item.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Maintenance Question: You can fly to one planet in the known universe with no worry about getting old, or suffering any sort of problems. You would get there fairly quickly, and would be guaranteed a safe return to Earth in a timely manner. What planet would you choose? Keep in mind, you would have no issue navigating gas planets, or planets that are either extremely hot or cold. The downside is, you only get to visit one, and then none ever again.

Dune, or also known as Arrakis.

World of sand, home of the spice, melange. I want to be a God Emperor b:laugh
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • maveric54
    maveric54 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    blah blah blah, all I want to know is were is my mog sale! Chips w/o mog's is no fun.
  • God__himself - Archosaur
    God__himself - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Uranus of courseb:dirty

Because its a perfect and bootifu- I mean beautiful planet!b:laugh

PWI YouTube Channel: -> youtube.com/channel/UCTBXOoQ0a4Y2tXg8XnzvVBg

SweetHara lvl 105-105-103 SB -> mypers.pw/1.8/#141749

God__himself lvl 105-105-102 Cleric
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Saturn!! Has always been my favorite planet since grade school. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HelIsBells - Harshlands
    HelIsBells - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    So, about maintenance and sales, is it true the only medal of glory sales we had was the glorious mirth pack? With a chance lower then g11 shards in the pack for sure its not a good way to get them. And with this week being D. Orbs sales, we'll have to wait around 2 monts for mogs sales again even tough we just had chips (and therefore gsts)?
  • Esurient - Heavens Tear
    Esurient - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    To the moon Aliceb:laugh To the moon...
    "All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those that wander are lost; b:cute
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost. b:thanks
    From ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from shadows shall spring; b:pleased
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king." b:victory J.R.R.T.1965
  • LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2014

I would stay on Earth. Everyone would be gone... b:thanks
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • AzureWings - Raging Tide
    AzureWings - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'd go to Uranus. If you know what I mean.
  • mrjerk
    mrjerk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hello all,

There will be a maintenance tonight 5/27 from 11PM PDT - 2AM PDT.

Here is the time conversions: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140527T23&p1=224&ah=3

Patch Notes

Items
    *Tisha and Tienkang Stones from the Event Shop can once again be used on unbound items. This change is NOT retroactive; previously purchased stones are still restricted to bound gear.

Localization
    *Adoration Shoes now list the correct gender.
    *The Level 15 reward from the Reward Chest is no longer erroneously listed as Level 16.
    *Misc. grammatical fixes.

whats the sale of this week gonna be?
  • elbudro
    elbudro Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i take Venus b:pleased
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The servers are now down! Everyone start panicking!
    Ohh wait, this happens every maintenance.

Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

edited May 2014
    mrjerk wrote: »
    whats the sale of this week gonna be?

50gold +10 orbs. and other stuffs...Idk why they bothered with a 50gold +10orb sale when the last one was 33gold.
  • elbudro
    edited May 2014
    Venus---but only with 3 girls :) whos up to wo with me there ?b:dirty
    edited May 2014
    IDK about other servers but Raging Tide really need Dye and Charm sales...b:shockedb:surrender
  • SilentDragon - Lost City
    SilentDragon - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2014

I'd go to any planet where people don't have drugged out imagination as illustrated in the question above and don't ask dumb questions like the one I'm answering to right now.. thanks
  • happyyear
    happyyear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i would like to go to mercury cause if u can live there then u can see sun in the sky from that planet...the view of sun would be better in close than far and its my dream to watch sun-cause its the hottest thing and melts everything.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2014
    Manual patches are now available:

EN:
    783-790
    788-790

DE:
    293-302
    300-302

FR:
    253-259
    257-259
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    happyyear wrote: »
    i would like to go to mercury cause if u can live there then u can see sun in the sky from that planet...the view of sun would be better in close than far and its my dream to watch sun-cause its the hottest thing and melts everything.

You'd kinda sorta go blind (at best) if you looked directly at the sun from Mercury though... b:shocked
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands
    Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    First!

That said, I'd like to visit the moon....because reasons.
    Or one of those exoplanets outside of our solar system.

Oh come now, we know that Princess Luna is best princess! Not Nightmare Moon!
    Soul_Ripper_ Lv 98 Sage Assassin Leader: MyLtlPwny

If you see this, then the thread has been PONIFIED!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flutterbat is going to steal your apples! b:shocked
  • noslenynhoj
    noslenynhoj Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i won't go to anyother planet b:chuckle
    i would just fly to where my girl friend is
    she is not near me b:surrender
    so i like to go and see her
  • Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands
    Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Sweetie Bot show me Flutterbat please.
    Soul_Ripper_ Lv 98 Sage Assassin Leader: MyLtlPwny

If you see this, then the thread has been PONIFIED!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flutterbat is going to steal your apples! b:shocked
  • elbudro
    edited May 2014
    serverstatus ?