Spend reward

Options
Jaabg - Sanctuary
Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
I had a question about spend reward.

If i spend 25 gold, get demon sage card, spend 25 gold, get demon sage card, why does the ring show up in my inbox?

If you spend 50 gold, is it demon/sage cardx2 + Ring? Or is it the ring only?
Post edited by Jaabg - Sanctuary on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Options
    If it's anything like all the other ones, each reward is tracked seperately aka you get everything you qualify for.

So spend 300 gold and you'd get 10 event cards (10 per character limit) and 6 rings.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    If it's anything like all the other ones, each reward is tracked seperately aka you get everything you qualify for.

So spend 300 gold and you'd get 10 event cards (10 per character limit) and 6 rings.

Very clarifying.
    I must add I like this new Reward system better than the old one. It's really much more interesting.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Thanks for the info Kossy, just a quick question. Why are these rings for married people only? Did they modify a MQ ring for this reward? Isn't that an odd requirement for a charge reward?
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Thanks for the info Kossy, just a quick question. Why are these rings for married people only? Did they modify a MQ ring for this reward? Isn't that an odd requirement for a charge reward?

The ring is normally only obtainable by getting a 100k contribution wedding, which is why it's restricted to married couples.

It's an absurdly odd reward to be offering, because (1) it's only usable by married couples, (2) it gives a blessing that's worse than the o'malleys you can get for free, and (3) you get one for every 50g spent but there is absolutely no reason to ever have more than one.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    The ring was good for 1 thing though, helps keep track of counting how much gold i spent, even though i deleted posts in my mail. Easier keeping count to 5 than to 10 b:laugh
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited May 2014
    Options
    sontzu wrote: »

As you are a serious merchant, I find it hard to believe that you have any difficulties keeping track of how much gold you are spending :P

Once you reach a certain level, you just give up trying to keep track of coins, big notes, gold. You just put your money in, get your money out, put it in (take the profit that you want) and take it out again.
  • AzureWings - Raging Tide
    AzureWings - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

Does the 6rings come with 6 wives?b:dirty
  • _Grandpa - Raging Tide
    _Grandpa - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Does the 6rings come with 6 wives?b:dirty

Ofcourse! But only for 1 toon on your server: Gimekiss

b:laugh
  • miira2
    miira2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Hi, where can I arrange to send this weekend reward? I can not find a link. Thank you.