Misplaced graphical effects on some mounts

FireHowl - Harshlands
FireHowl - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Quality Corner
Since a patch or two ago (the one that broke a lot of genie and skill effects), I've noticed that some mounts have misplaced graphical effects.

For example, the Anniversary Mount eyes and skull necklace are in front of the eyes, not on top Click

Doom's Stare eye effects are infront of the eyes, not on top of them like it's supposed to be (Didn't take a screenshot of this one yet)

The Graceful Antelope's horn effects are next to the actual horns Click

Grand Lobster eye effects are also in front of them (noticing a patern here...) Click

Neon Fusion's backside has some effects that are behind the flyer, not on top Click

Not 100% sure about these two

Saphna's Dreamings flower petal effects seem to be at the side of the flower, not on top (I don't have a screenshot of this one yet)

Galactic Beetle's tail has some sparkle effects that are supposed to be on the tail itself Click

On the plus side the Purgatory Lion Lord's eyes are finally glowing again so we got that going for us which is nice b:chuckle
Post edited by FireHowl - Harshlands on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    To add to this:

Raptor mounts (both regular and black ones) have the character misplaced; the character floats above the raptor mount instead of actually sit on the mount.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Falsehood - Lost City
    Falsehood - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Also to add to this: players float above their seat on the Blazing Tempest mount b:surrender
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Cursed Demon Tiger's eyes glow seems a bit ahead as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1687381

It's been noted before although that thread only mentioned the Raptor.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The Graceful Antelope's horn effects are next to the actual horns Click

Pretty sure my catalope looks 100% better this way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute