Yo

JoeDirt - Raging Tide
JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Tideswell (East)
JoeDirt here, anyone know if there's a way to download without arc? Going to start playing again if so, but arc looks too dirty even for me...
Post edited by JoeDirt - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Retalation - Raging Tide
    Retalation - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It is a must, unless you get a torrent from someone with an old version of PWI.

I remember someone was giving away a torrent long time ago, try using the search function.
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yeah I found a few of them before I posted here. All of them were bad links and didn't work though.
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    has been posted on pwi forums some time back
    http://torrage.com/torrent/6F181272ACC25223D5C1197CA3BBB5883D139BCF.torrent
    did not test myself since i have a backup, so no guarantee that this torrent still works or ever worked.
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Even tho you can manage get an older, non-Arc version of PWI, you still need to download Arc to get the updates needed to make it work. So in the end you still need Arc to keep the game running.

What most of us do is use the workaround to launch the game without Arc. But still the latter is needed to keep the game up to the latest version released. So just install Arc and download PWI from it and then you can use the workaround to play whithout it.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Even tho you can manage get an older, non-Arc version of PWI, you still need to download Arc to get the updates needed to make it work. So in the end you still need Arc to keep the game running.

You can actually patch witout arc ;o I don't have it installed at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You can actually patch witout arc ;o I don't have it installed at all.

Can you? Is some sort of workaround or they do still add the link to download the patch from the website? Haven't checked the website since they integrated Arc to the launcher and patcher.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]