What About sin should do in FS instance?

2»

Comments

• Gnip - Raging Tide
    Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Not sure what kind of sins you run with, but my sin can pull aggro quite easily. any r9rr sin can really if they choose. normally i don't unless it happens to be a slow squad, but eh. too each his own.
  • Shadowvzss - Harshlands
    Shadowvzss - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Uh ? That comes from a barb ?

You must be doing things wrong.

No sin ever steals agro on APS resistant bosses.... If any class does, its archers.

sin got skills what replace the aps to skill spamming (most life hunter but mixed with cursed jail+elimination with CoD with r9 3rd +12 - yes slower than aps but alot more attack level than with aps set and skills do full dmg), also maybe psy can steal agro too

well i think if sin wait with the attack then have less chance for steal
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Not sure what kind of sins you run with, but my sin can pull aggro quite easily. any r9rr sin can really if they choose. normally i don't unless it happens to be a slow squad, but eh. too each his own.
    sin got skills what replace the aps to skill spamming (most life hunter but mixed with cursed jail+elimination with CoD with r9 3rd +12 - yes slower than aps but alot more attack level than with aps set and skills do full dmg), also maybe psy can steal agro too

well i think if sin wait with the attack then have less chance for steal

Yes, that is how sins steal an aggro from average barb, but bring a demon str barb on the field with well refined weapon and you'll notice the difference. b:chuckle
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I steal aggro from barbs with equal gear regularly. If a barb is spamming flesh ream, it is much harder.

You don't know how many crappy barbs are out there.

I mean, regardless of elimination, primal chill or life hunter or +13 Daggers of Satan's Horns Incorporated, if the barb knows what he's doing you can't steal his aggro.

Otherwise, even a crappthorns +5 sin cans.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    Yes, that is how sins steal an aggro from average barb, but bring a demon str barb on the field with well refined weapon and you'll notice the difference. b:chuckle

well that maybe true, i got exprience only with vit barb or medium refined str (+6-7 i dont remember)
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Uh ? That comes from a barb ?

You must be doing things wrong.

No sin ever steals agro on APS resistant bosses.... If any class does, its archers.

This is too true b:surrender sins might steal aggro from equally geared barbs in FSP, but on Mushi when we get free sparks every time we steal aggro from r9r3+12 barbs. And then we run like mad, cause that annoys the barb even more :D On toad i got aggro using nothing but default attack as well, barb thought he didn't have to spam FRb:cry.
    In the rarest case of having a seeker that pays attention in the squad , the wiz/psy will steal aggro with 1 crit during Soul Shatter (pre-primal version).

@OP: All the boss has is an aps-shield, so all you should do is use skills instead of aps. easy enough :P
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I really wonder how it must be with vit barbs using ream....

Cuz i am not so well geared, i have R9 armor yes, but i have a G16+6 hammer. And that does keep agro from R9+10 sins regardless if i ream or skill spam. (and i think +12 ones too, but not entirely sure)

Of course the barb must understand to chain his skills and select the next one during the cast of the lastone so you dont waste standard attacks in between. Also stomp of the king is kind of a must imo for a barb who wants to be tanking.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
    edited May 2014
    I really wonder how it must be with vit barbs using ream....

Cuz i am not so well geared, i have R9 armor yes, but i have a G16+6 hammer. And that does keep agro from R9+10 sins regardless if i ream or skill spam. (and i think +12 ones too, but not entirely sure)

Of course the barb must understand to chain his skills and select the next one during the cast of the lastone so you dont waste standard attacks in between. Also stomp of the king is kind of a must imo for a barb who wants to be tanking.

he spamed flesh ream but idk if got stomp or missed or no
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    @OP: All the boss has is an aps-shield, so all you should do is use skills instead of aps. easy enough :P
    At the same time I know to skill spam and use the chill, that's not "Easy enough", easy enough is for archers who don't even have to use any skills at all. Just tab -> Auto-attack goes to pee watch TV and come back for the flowsilver coins.
    Hope you understand a slight sarcasm with a tiny bit of exaggeration before you go raging. b:laugh
    Also stomp of the king is kind of a must imo for a barb who wants to be tanking.
    Indeed, this skill is really a 'must-have' for tankies.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hope you understand a slight sarcasm with a tiny bit of exaggeration before you go raging. b:laugh

Indeed, this skill is really a 'must-have' for tankies.

I don't mind :P It's true and I don't deny it. I also play wiz, barb, and lately sin and I have no issue with skillspamming on any of them. Sure Archers have it the easiest, but make a macro with skill-rotation and instead of hitting the auto-attack you hit the macro ;) I do have a skillspam macro for Faction Base Trials and I really don't have a problem with it.