Kniraven vs BigSnipez

Options
Kniraven - Lost City
Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Twilight Temple (West)
For the last week or so, BigSnipez has been very vocal about me in WC.
Let's set the record straight. ;)

Kniraven vs BigSnipez
^ Click There
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kniraven - Lost City on

Comments

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Why do you waste your Buddha's Guard like that? Speaking of waste, why do you waste your Reckless so often? Also, why do you waste chi so much?

Also why in the world are you people 1v1ing with buffs. Jesus Christ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    2:13, 11:00 - I love to do that too b:laugh
    And I agree with previous comment, why do you use buff pots? I accept them in 1v1 if someone outgears an opponent, so buffs can compensate a little, but since you both use, there is not much sense in it, and this could finish before you got bug report lol

p.s. + for music :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited May 2014
    Options
    @ Zanryu,
    While mistakes were made by both players, none of the things you mentioned are valid criticisms.

I never wasted Buddhas Guard. I used it in a preventive manner whenever he successfully broke the distance to deal 100% damage and i did not have a quick remedy such as bladehurl.

Reckless Rush was used as a distance closer and immobilize. I am well aware it deals increased damage when the opponent is at low health and makes an effective closing move. Did you see such an opportunity? I didn't.

Using a lot of chi and keeping on the offense is my prerogative. Being sage, my 'Dragon Rising' costs 0 chi 1/3 the time, I automatically get back 75 chi whenever I use 'Heavens Flame', my 'Roar' costs 15 chi less than yours, 'Sage Ferocious Leap' is spammable for 20 chi every 3 seconds on top of the 50 chi I get spamming 'Star Smite' every 6 seconds while safely wielding my +25 defense level sword and 1 spark generated by my genie every 43 seconds should i decide It is in my best interest.

P.S. If you'd paid attention I mentioned in the video that the EA 1v1s with buffs to give himself further advantage i.e. purge.

Legitimate criticisms would be several failures to continue a stunlock when i could have, attempting to stun a target that could not be stunned, etc.

@ Marengo
    I think you were pointing out 2 times i attempted to stun an antistunned target?

Glad you liked the music.

Yes, a self buffed fight would have been more ideal. I didn't get a choice in the matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    @ Marengo
    I think you were pointing out 2 times i attempted to stun an antistunned target?
    Yes, happens a lot to me too though.
    Yes, a self buffed fight would have been more ideal. I didn't get a choice in the matter.
    You always have a choice to refuse such 1v1, but I won't argue on this particular case since I don't know details of your agreement lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    @ Zanryu,
    While mistakes were made by both players, none of the things you mentioned are valid criticisms.

I never wasted Buddhas Guard. I used it in a preventive manner whenever he successfully broke the distance to deal 100% damage and i did not have a quick remedy such as bladehurl.

His physical attacks tickled you, using it just because he got distance was a bad play. Given its cooldown it's better used after a purge in combination with Magic Marrow. I fought a far better geared Archer and I lack Buddha's Guard, without being purged it's a waste of time that could be used closing the gap to get to the Archer. Not to mention you have one less resource to use once the purge goes off.

Reckless Rush was used as a distance closer and immobilize. I am well aware it deals increased damage when the opponent is at low health and makes an effective closing move. Did you see such an opportunity? I didn't.

No, I don't have issue with you gap closing with it. I have issue with you closing the gap when you have no chi to do anything to your opponent. This video was full of the most common mistake a BM could make, focusing so much on staying on the target that they run out of chi to set anything up with. You Reckless Rushed when you had far too little chi to actually bring the Archer down, or even lock him. I've used Reckless to close a gap as well, though more commonly I use it as a finisher, but I never use it if I don't have the chi to lock someone down.

Also, I did see such an opportunity. But Reckless Rush was on cooldown. Because you wasted it.

Using a lot of chi and keeping on the offense is my prerogative. Being sage, my 'Dragon Rising' costs 0 chi 1/3 the time, I automatically get back 75 chi whenever I use 'Heavens Flame', my 'Roar' costs 15 chi less than yours, 'Sage Ferocious Leap' is spammable for 20 chi every 3 seconds on top of the 50 chi I get spamming 'Star Smite' every 6 seconds while safely wielding my +25 defense level sword and 1 spark generated by my genie every 43 seconds should i decide It is in my best interest.

You don't have to stunlock to be offensive. You can still throw one or two stuns around, hit them once you're caught up, they will kite you. It'll get them off you if only for a moment. If you want to waste chi, that's your deal I guess, but you really should do something with the chi you waste rather than just make the fight drag out.

P.S. If you'd paid attention I mentioned in the video that the EA 1v1s with buffs to give himself further advantage i.e. purge.

I paid attention, it still baffles me why you'd accept a buffed 1v1 wit a purge class. Aside from that, you did make mistakes. I can admit on my newer videos I made mistakes as well seeing as I was adjusting to the game again, but you.. you go through so much chi and just do nothing with it.

Legitimate criticisms would be several failures to continue a stunlock when i could have, attempting to stun a target that could not be stunned, etc.

Legitimate criticisms are any mistake you made.

I like the color red.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited May 2014
    Options
    How about both of you 1v1 in my hometown? ^^ Should prove to be interesting.
    And it's kinda funny to watch you two debate about low-key mistakes xD

Further notes: Why don't you have Whirlwind vs an archer? Or Heart of Steel?
    And why do you chain Smack and Blade Hurl? lol
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    tsyfall wrote: »
    How about both of you 1v1 in my hometown? ^^ Should prove to be interesting.
    And it's kinda funny to watch you two debate about low-key mistakes xD

Further notes: Why don't you have Whirlwind vs an archer? Or Heart of Steel?
    And why do you chain Smack and Blade Hurl? lol

Because I don't want to pollute my computer with something I'll never play.

And because Smack>Blade Hurl is the best combo ever dude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I can admit on my newer videos I made mistakes as well seeing as I was adjusting to the game again

now id like to see a video where you dont make a mistake cause tbh i've never seen such a video from any1 b:chuckle bickering over few misstimed stuns.. who cares it got the job done ? amirite or amirite?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    now id like to see a video where you dont make a mistake cause tbh i've never seen such a video from any1 b:chuckle bickering over few misstimed stuns.. who cares it got the job done ? amirite or amirite?

I already admitted I've made my fair share of mistakes, but this isn't an issue over small mistimes or misplays, I'm commenting on his playstyle overall.

Also, you're really one to talk. You're by far one of the worst BM's I've ever seen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Me personally would not 1v1 a archer with buff i rather self.. to much hassle to already have to deal with missesb:cry
    Bahamas represent
  • Bigsnipez - Lost City
    Bigsnipez - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    hello
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Because you were kind enough to reply to my videos, I'm going to do the same. Of course, I'm going to post here as well for your viewing convenience Kni.

Indulging a buffed 1v1 is laughable on its own, but let's do this. I may have the odd **** up when it comes to skills being weird but you.. your whole playstyle is one big mistake.

4:08 Opening with Smack. This is a skill you save to either continue a lock or to prevent the Archer from attacking you after a Purge. You waste it at the very start for no reason.

4:13 Using a Vacuity Powder for no reason. When it comes to fighting an Archer that 20 seconds of cc immunity isn't helping much. The issue isn't their ability to stun or freeze, it's their movement. It would have been far better to use a chi pot or to conserve your cooldown for an Ironguard or Sutra Power Orb. Speaking of chi, you wasted apothecary when you had none to work with.

4:39 Wasting Will of the Bodhisattva when you, again, have no chi to work with. I'm all for anti stunning to get in close but your genie and apothecary are both on cooldown and you have well under a spark going in. There's no point wasting a whole spark on something to get in close when there's nothing you can actually do to your opponent.

4:47 Smack+Reckless Rush can be a good combo to keep the opponent in place if you lack Whirlwind, or want to use your genie on something else. However, you didn't have the chi to continue the lock and your opponent escapes. You wasted Smack and Reckless, both of which could have been used far better.

4:53 Random Buddha's Guard is random. There's literally nothing to be gained in using it the way you did. You already have enough pdef to tank the physical hits coming your way. That buff is best saved for right after a purge in order to combo with Magic Marrow to survive until you can put up Bell. I personally don't have it, and I've never been in a situation where I need it, but you used the skill pitifully.

5:07 You used Absolute Domain when you were in absolutely no danger of dying. You had a fresh charm tick that was recovering nicely. You blew a large portion of genie energy, as well as putting AD into cooldown for no reason. That energy was better used on Cloud Eruption given your immense lack of chi. At the very least you could have just not used your genie there if you were concerned about apothecary being on cooldown if you were to be purged soon after.

5:37-:5:47 You waste a lot of chi locking down your opponent when you have no actual chance of killing them in that situation. Locking your opponent down is necessary to land kills, but wasting your chi on something that will only end up fruitless is an easy way to lose. Chi management is one of the most important aspects of BM PvP and you clearly lack an understanding of the concept. At least you used Cloud Eruption I guess.

5:50 Mistimed your Blade Hurl. Though the more serious mistake is that you used it for seemingly no other reason than to use it.

5:55 You tried to stun a clearly antistunned target. (Which is very amusing, as you commented on my having used Roar on a caster who's Purify Spell ticked mid-channel. Very amusing indeed)

5:58 You then proceed to waste Reckless Rush, yet again I might add, on a target who is still clearly immune to crowd control. This is immediately followed by wasting a Vacuity.

6:08 You Reel In your opponent, but yet again you have NOTHING to do. Do you not grasp the concept that you actually need chi to win a fight? Without chi you're basically just going to tickle your opponent. You need chi to lock them down long enough to do the damage needed to kill them. With chi management like yours I'm amazed you get anywhere. I'd pay to watch you PvP on a Demon BM.

6:45 Smack followed immediately by Reel In. If you can't understand why this is wrong without me explaining there really is no saving you.

6:58 An opportunity to use Reckless Rush to prevent the opponent from moving and go for a kill with your faster channeling skills. An opportunity you never got to take advantage due to wasting Reckless Rush earlier in the fight.

7:31 Yet again trying to stun a target that has obvious immunity.

7:45 Blade Hurl when you're in no danger of dying.

7:59 Almost immediately using Dragon Rising after Roar of the Pride rather than using damaging skills to damage your opponent first.

8:03 Yet ANOTHER wasted Reckless Rush.

8:32 Another wasted Smack.

8:36 ...followed by another wasted Blade Hurl.

9:21 Why do you insist on wasting Reckless Rush so... recklessly?

This is painful to watch. I may go through the rest of this fight to see who wins, though I'm going to assume that by some miracle it's you seeing as you put the video up. I at least need a break for right now. 

...that wall of text though. I didn't even include all of your auto attacks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Okay, I usually don't watch many PK videos, but my interest was raised after Zan told me about you commenting on some of his vids.

I don't know all that much about playing BM but I do know about PK and fighting Archers.
    First off:
    Wtf is with your leaps man!? they're all over the place, I'm not sure if you're trying to leap forward, or backwards or up!
    But seriously, leaps are something you should work on.
    Also... Vacs? Against an Archer? I don't think anything could be more pointless. Use Fortify to get past that first stun, and if you don't trust you can lock them down for the duration of the mag debuff then just tank the stun out, I mean you are vit stone, you've got plenty of hp for the archer to burn through. And another thing, BMs are so highly reliant on chi, why on earth have you started a 1v1 with no chi? Oh c'mon that's like beginner stuff man, you get chi then you fight, not the other way around! Your apoth would have been much better spent giving you chi, ijs.
    There are alot of other things I'd like to comment on but won't, I understand that we can't be perfect 100% of the time and we have good and bad fights, oh trust me I do.
    But your playing style is so skew-whiff I'm not sure if it's based off sheer confusion or skill spam.

Honestly, I think you could actually learn a lot from Zans vids instead of pointlessly over criticizing them.
    And I'm not saying that because I'm his friend, I'm saying that because after watching both him and now you PvP I can see that his playing style and knowledge on how to act in any given PvP situation is far superior.

(To anyone who doesn't understand why I am comparing Kniraven and Zan, just don't worry your little heads about it, they both understand where it is coming from, Kniraven basically begged for it.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited May 2014
    Options
    tsyanalysis
    Wow GG I Guess

Also... Vacs? Against an Archer? I don't think anything could be more pointless.
    I USE CHARGER ORB VERSUS ARCHERS D:
    Honestly, I think you could actually learn a lot from Zans vids instead of pointlessly over criticizing them.
    And I'm not saying that because I'm his friend, I'm saying that because after watching both him and now you PvP I can see that his playing style and knowledge on how to act in any given PvP situation is far superior.
    Relatively speaking :3
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    tsyfall wrote: »
    Wow GG I Guess

Your face. I noticed you didn't point out anything wrong with my analysis. b:avoid

I USE CHARGER ORB VERSUS ARCHERS D:

I use White Tea. It's refreshing and keeps me in the game!

Relatively speaking :3

What if I'm secretly better than everyone but you don't know it yet?

a n t bro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I already admitted I've made my fair share of mistakes, but this isn't an issue over small mistimes or misplays, I'm commenting on his playstyle overall.

Also, you're really one to talk. You're by far one of the worst BM's I've ever seen.

worst b:chuckle thanks but i dont need advice from a bm that cant kill anything on same gears without wasting 14hours to it b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    worst b:chuckle thanks but i dont need advice from a bm that cant kill anything on same gears without wasting 14hours to it b:bye

u wot m8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    This is painful to watch. I may go through the rest of this fight to see who wins, though I'm going to assume that by some miracle it's you seeing as you put the video up. I at least need a break for right now.

Kni got a "bug report" after being double purged [which isnt shown at the end ofc]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Kni got a "bug report" after being double purged [which isnt shown at the end ofc]

That's... actually kind of appropriate given that neither was really doing much to the other. At least not in the 5 minutes I watched anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Indulging a buffed 1v1 is laughable on its own, but let's do this. I may have the odd **** up when it comes to skills being weird but you.. your whole playstyle is one big mistake.

I didn't have a choice, I'm on a pvp server. It wasn't a pre-arranged 1v1 and i cant magically turn blue and beg for better conditions.
    You have no room to give me any advice because anyone can watch any individual video of yours and see you have no idea what you are doing.

Don't respect my opinion? How about Adroit's? He's called you out in several threads for being incompetent at pretty much everything.

4:08 Opening with Smack. This is a skill you save to either continue a lock or to prevent the Archer from attacking you after a Purge. You waste it at the very start for no reason.

Opening with smack vs an archer or a wizard is intelligent. If you cloudsprint + smack you can seal them before their opener which is usually a stun from an archer. This allows you to move in fast during that seal time to open up offensively.
    Try it some time.

4:13 Using a Vacuity Powder for no reason. When it comes to fighting an Archer that 20 seconds of cc immunity isn't helping much. The issue isn't their ability to stun or freeze, it's their movement. It would have been far better to use a chi pot or to conserve your cooldown for an Ironguard or Sutra Power Orb. Speaking of chi, you wasted apothecary when you had none to work with.

Having no chi is exactly why I used the apoth. an ironguard or sutra would have given me 6 or 12 seconds to regain chi and keep up with him. The 20 sec vacuity was indeed wasted, and i would have been better off not using it there because i managed to catch up and stun him immediately.

4:39 Wasting Will of the Bodhisattva when you, again, have no chi to work with. I'm all for anti stunning to get in close but your genie and apothecary are both on cooldown and you have well under a spark going in. There's no point wasting a whole spark on something to get in close when there's nothing you can actually do to your opponent.

You don't seem to understand the importance of keeping in close range of him so he deals half damage. I keep him from making more than 1 attack at a time usually so the damage he is dealing to me is 1/2 x 1/3 because of 66% def charm. Those low hits he does to me are 1/6 a hit.

4:47 Smack+Reckless Rush can be a good combo to keep the opponent in place if you lack Whirlwind, or want to use your genie on something else. However, you didn't have the chi to continue the lock and your opponent escapes. You wasted Smack and Reckless, both of which could have been used far better.

Again, I am doing this for defense not offense.

4:53 Random Buddha's Guard is random. There's literally nothing to be gained in using it the way you did. You already have enough pdef to tank the physical hits coming your way. That buff is best saved for right after a purge in order to combo with Magic Marrow to survive until you can put up Bell. I personally don't have it, and I've never been in a situation where I need it, but you used the skill pitifully.

Totally wrong, you sir are an idiot.
    My apoth is in cd, my genie doesnt have the fuel for ToP or Domain, i have less than 1 spark, and a +12 archer just got a significant distance away from me. That is a GREAT time to use Buddha's Guard.

Idk if you noticed but he is dealing 2k+ crits through defense charms & buddhas guard

5:07 You used Absolute Domain when you were in absolutely no danger of dying. You had a fresh charm tick that was recovering nicely. You blew a large portion of genie energy, as well as putting AD into cooldown for no reason. That energy was better used on Cloud Eruption given your immense lack of chi. At the very least you could have just not used your genie there if you were concerned about apothecary being on cooldown if you were to be purged soon after.

Charm has just ticked. Snipez has crit me over 20k with metal attacks before. I switched to a +25 defense level sword causing him to do minimal damage on top of the defense charms and trying to stay in range.

5:37-:5:47 You waste a lot of chi locking down your opponent when you have no actual chance of killing them in that situation. Locking your opponent down is necessary to land kills, but wasting your chi on something that will only end up fruitless is an easy way to lose. Chi management is one of the most important aspects of BM PvP and you clearly lack an understanding of the concept. At least you used Cloud Eruption I guess.

Locking down my opponent to attempt to make them waste genie so I can try for a kill, keeps them on defense using their chi to get away instead of to attack. Idk if you noticed throughout the entire fight but I regain chi very quickly.
    Sage Dragons gives me back 75 chi.
    Sage Ferocious Leap gives me 20 chi w/ 3 sec cd.
    Start Smite gives me 50 chi every 6 seconds (and while wielding a +25 defense level sword)
    Sage Roar costs 15 less chi than demon.
    Sage Chi Skill, free 50 chi a minute
    & when necessary, my genie gives me 104 chi every 43 seconds.

5:50 Mistimed your Blade Hurl. Though the more serious mistake is that you used it for seemingly no other reason than to use it.

Yes mistimed. No not used without reason.
    He was antistunning, I didn't want him to attack when he was antistunned.

5:55 You tried to stun a clearly antistunned target. (Which is very amusing, as you commented on my having used Roar on a caster who's Purify Spell ticked mid-channel. Very amusing indeed)

That was actually to try and help RaydenRyu.
    AfterMathz was in range and i didnt want to switch targets and lose sight of Snipez's buff bar.
    I commonly will not change targets if the target i already have is in range.

5:58 You then proceed to waste Reckless Rush, yet again I might add, on a target who is still clearly immune to crowd control. This is immediately followed by wasting a Vacuity.

Reckless Rush was a mistake on my part here I agree. I anticipated being frozen and it never happened. Was just plain dumb. The vacuity again though, is defensive. If I can stay on top of him he wont kill me, and 20 seconds is longer than 6 or 12 by a long shot.

6:08 You Reel In your opponent, but yet again you have NOTHING to do. Do you not grasp the concept that you actually need chi to win a fight? Without chi you're basically just going to tickle your opponent. You need chi to lock them down long enough to do the damage needed to kill them. With chi management like yours I'm amazed you get anywhere. I'd pay to watch you PvP on a Demon BM.

I reeled him in because archers hit very hard when they are far away. You severely underestimate his damage. I am using defense charms and keeping him at 1/2 damage distance throughout the fight.
    And DURRR thats why i'm not demon. you have no chi.

6:45 Smack followed immediately by Reel In. If you can't understand why this is wrong without me explaining there really is no saving you.

I don't use reel in...
    Do you mean bladehurl? If you mean bladehurl, I used it when smack ended to continue keeping him unable to attack. Genie & Apoth are both on cd at this point.

6:58 An opportunity to use Reckless Rush to prevent the opponent from moving and go for a kill with your faster channeling skills. An opportunity you never got to take advantage due to wasting Reckless Rush earlier in the fight.

Actually a good call. You are 100% correct here.

7:31 Yet again trying to stun a target that has obvious immunity.

Negative. Watch again. His immunity ends as I cast roar but he manages to distance himself from it. That was timed. Notice I stand there and use Sage Chi skill timing his antistun to end. He used a leap which got him away in time.

7:45 Blade Hurl when you're in no danger of dying.

Bladehurl used when the archer is at a distance, preventing him from attacking while i close the gap.

7:59 Almost immediately using Dragon Rising after Roar of the Pride rather than using damaging skills to damage your opponent first.

bad timing. I agree with you here. I missed an extra skill I could have gotten in and an extra second he could have been stunned.

8:03 Yet ANOTHER wasted Reckless Rush.

Nope, I wouldn't have had him in distance still to use roar when it came off cd if I hadn't used reckless.

8:32 Another wasted Smack.
    Archer is antistunned. Using smack prevents him from attacking.
    Much like stunning usually prevents him from attacking.

8:36 ...followed by another wasted Blade Hurl.

Smack ended, he is still antistunned, bladehurl means he still can't attack.

9:21 Why do you insist on wasting Reckless Rush so... recklessly?

closing distance, keeping on top of the enemy.

What i am getting is that you don't use your skill until you are in a bad situation.
    I use miine to prevent myself from getting in one in the first place.

Okay, I usually don't watch many PK videos, but my interest was raised after Zan told me about you commenting on some of his vids.

I don't know all that much about playing BM but I do know about PK and fighting Archers.
    First off:
    Wtf is with your leaps man!? they're all over the place, I'm not sure if you're trying to leap forward, or backwards or up!

you're an idiot. I leap forward when paralyzed and close enough to get in range to stun, i leap backwards when doing so will take me outside the archer's range. Blademaster leaps also give us momentary sin buffs to avoid damage or debuffs.

But seriously, leaps are something you should work on.
    Also... Vacs? Against an Archer? I don't think anything could be more pointless. Use Fortify to get past that first stun, and if you don't trust you can lock them down for the duration of the mag debuff then just tank the stun out, I mean you are vit stone, you've got plenty of hp for the archer to burn through. And another thing, BMs are so highly reliant on chi, why on earth have you started a 1v1 with no chi? Oh c'mon that's like beginner stuff man, you get chi then you fight, not the other way around! Your apoth would have been much better spent giving you chi, ijs.
    1.) This is a pvp server. This was not a choreographed "oh hey dude wanna 1v1?" "Okay brah get chi!" This was him coming out of sz to kill me.
    2.) I didn't have any chi pots.
    3.) Vacuitys are amazing when you are more concerned about not being stunned than you are about being immune to damage. They last longer.
    4.) fortify would have been difficult to time, and may have wasted it and lowered my mdef for no reason making me more susceptible to metal attacks. I don't have a permanent defense level buff like you and magic marrowing would have made his phy attacks destroy me.

There are alot of other things I'd like to comment on but won't, I understand that we can't be perfect 100% of the time and we have good and bad fights, oh trust me I do.
    But your playing style is so skew-whiff I'm not sure if it's based off sheer confusion or skill spam.

Anyone anywhere can watch any of his videos and see he has no idea wtf he is doing.

(To anyone who doesn't understand why I am comparing Kniraven and Zan, just don't worry your little heads about it, they both understand where it is coming from, Kniraven basically begged for it.)

The video goes until the game crashed on me, idk what happened to my toon after. i logged in dead.

Cute.
    My criticism comes from :
    1.) a well known forum troll i often report for being a nuisance.
    2.) his buddy.
    3.) some chick in the same guild as Snipez who hates me, harasses me, and insults me daily.

Interestingly enough the trio are even 3 friends over the forum. :D fancy that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • parafuso
    parafuso Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Pro vid Knir.
    Don't let these fools harass u.
    Zan is a joke BM.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited May 2014
    Options

Glad you guys enjoyed the video though.
    This should probably be closed. When big names fight it always causes forum drama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • silvermedalheart
    silvermedalheart Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Good match.
    **** Zanfail
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I wasn't insulting nor trolling, I just answered Zanryu's post about the videos ending.
    3.) some chick in the same guild as Snipez who hates me, harasses me, and insults me daily.

First one is true, second two are not. You do love playing the victim whenever I am around..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Should keep discussing. This drama is weak anyway.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    l0l b:faint
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Closed at the request of the OP.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.