Quests: Primal World

WhipperSnapp - Heavens Tear
WhipperSnapp - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Quality Corner
Two days ago, I was doing my Primal quests. I made it all the way through the Raccoon Village one to the point where I turn into a Raccoon and have to go talk to the Chief. My character would not switch into a Raccoon and the quest would not continue. I tried relogging, re-entering story mode and exiting, even tried trashing the quest to see if it would let me pick it back up. Nothing worked. That quest was toast. Yesterday, I attempted to do my Primal dailies, again. Once I got to the Flask of Energy part. The flasks did not count for me. My husband was in squad with me and all of the Flask I dug counted for him, but they did not count for me. I dug about 25 of them and only have a count of 1. I relogged and nothing changed. Please, help with this. I have missing out on doing my dailies in there for three days now. I also discovered that I have a Flask of Energy and an Energy Canister still sitting in my inventory. I have not trashed the quests from the other day, nor gotten rid of the two items in my bag, yet. I've decided to wait to do so until a solution to this problem can be found. Thank you. b:cute
Post edited by WhipperSnapp - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I had the same problem and discovered my inventory was full. You need at least 1 space empty to receive the drops/digs.
  • WhipperSnapp - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2014
    I checked that, too. I had three empty rows in my inventory. Unfortunately, it wasn't quite that easy this time. I am going to try again, today, though I am rather doubtful, atm. =/
  • WhipperSnapp - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2014
    Well, I have no idea what was wrong, but after waiting a couple of days, afraid to try doing the quests, I went back in today and it was a success. Back to earning bloods and working on skills. Whew! b:chuckle
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Two days ago, I was doing my Primal quests. I made it all the way through the Raccoon Village one to the point where I turn into a Raccoon and have to go talk to the Chief. My character would not switch into a Raccoon and the quest would not continue. I tried relogging, re-entering story mode and exiting, even tried trashing the quest to see if it would let me pick it back up. Nothing worked. That quest was toast. Yesterday, I attempted to do my Primal dailies, again. Once I got to the Flask of Energy part. The flasks did not count for me. My husband was in squad with me and all of the Flask I dug counted for him, but they did not count for me. I dug about 25 of them and only have a count of 1. I relogged and nothing changed. Please, help with this. I have missing out on doing my dailies in there for three days now. I also discovered that I have a Flask of Energy and an Energy Canister still sitting in my inventory. I have not trashed the quests from the other day, nor gotten rid of the two items in my bag, yet. I've decided to wait to do so until a solution to this problem can be found. Thank you. b:cute

Most likely cause: Quest list full (20/20). Or inventory full.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.