2x EXP Weekend, Spend Rewards & More!

Options
sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
This weekend, we will be running our spend promo along with our 2x EXP event. If you want to learn more, check out this blog which details all the information you need to know:

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/5005113

On top of all that, we are starting our new raffle for Sir Cuddlesworth! You can check that out here:

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/5005383-raffle-for-cuddles-weekend!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    *cough* Obvious business strategy is slightly obvious ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • LaPetiteMort - Dreamweaver
    LaPetiteMort - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    oddly the omited inforamtion of HOW AND WHERE to redeem said rewards b:angry just the general info were having a rewards but not going to tell anyone how to redeem them
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited May 2014
    Options
    oddly the omited inforamtion of HOW AND WHERE to redeem said rewards b:angry just the general info were having a rewards but not going to tell anyone how to redeem them

Once you meet the qualifications, the items will be sent to your mailbox. Doesn't look like that's in the blog, so I'll go ahead and have them update it. Thanks for pointing that out!
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Why only 2x exp but no drop ;/

EDIT: You can get Sir Cuddlesworth for free actually ;O
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options

Look at current gold prices. Look at the current promos. Look at all the bots around you.

Do you really want 2x drops now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options

I'm getting ready to log in and play and saw 2x EXP, so i start to get excited(have a couple lower level characters I want to play). Then I look more closely and see ONLY 2x EXP! So the question is, is it only 2x EXP? We haven't had 2x exp/spirit/DROPS since back in February and it's Memorial Day weekend. If it's just 2x exp, why bother, at least for me! Also, want to mention I saw the trhead about event ideas, but how about some of the old events(Sweet Remebrance, Quiz Event or even bring the Yellow Kitten back, we love the Kitten! b:thanks ). So before I go off into a tangent and turn this into a QQ reply, I just want to know, is it just 2x EXP? TY b:bye
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Options

Look at current gold prices. Look at the current promos. Look at all the bots around you.

Yah i know gold is damn high and there r tons of bots that i even cant to BQ normally
    But even so I would of like 2x drop :/ (i actually need 2x drop) but i guess i can wait bit more for that
  • Nipon - Raging Tide
    Nipon - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    b:sad just only x2 EXP but no x2 Drops and Coins.
    But thank you anyway b:victory
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options

Umm, would be kind of nice to farm Lunar(working on making lunar green plate and just made my T2 helm, TT based, so of course I want the EOD's and T3 mold!). As for bots, well work around em. plus for lower level mats you don't have that problem as much as you do say in Morai by Unseen Gate or Blighted Garden in SE corner of the map. So, yes, 2x would be nice.
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    When you get 2x XP just say "thanks" instead of complaining about no 2x drop. Don't be greedy whiners.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Aia - Raging Tide
    Aia - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Thanks for the 2x exp...not gonna complain about no 2x drops but is it really no 2x spirit? I still have skills to learn. x.x Don't understand how giving 2x spirit is hurtful.

But the rewards&raffle for charging thing...how is that fair when I charged zen yesterday for the new sale for rep and you announce this AFTER....I would have waited to charge. :\ Can there be some sort of compensation for this please?
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    When you get 2x XP just say "thanks" instead of complaining about no 2x drop. Don't be greedy whiners.

+1

/5char
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Weeeee Moar EXP<3

But I think the raffle reward should have been better, ijs.
    There are heaps of people who have Cuddleworth pets these days, including myself xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options

YES i want 2x drops now. Cause 2x drops now means more money. More money=more gold you can buy through AH.
    giphy.gif

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    So this promo is only for those that purchase Zen. HMMM.. Wat about those that dont buy Zen?
    giphy.gif

• hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    So this promo is only for those that purchase Zen. HMMM.. Wat about those that dont buy Zen?

Do you even play this game?
  • mindiez
    mindiez Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Hello Sparkie,

If i had spent 50 gold but i want the demon/sage card, how should i go about it?
  • mindiez
    edited May 2014
    Options
    What i meant was, i know it will be auto send to mail but if i want the Demon/Sage card instead of the ring?

Cos currently Arc just transfer the gold i buy in full amount directly to me instead of letting me transfer from wallet like it used to. it says 25 gold - 1 demon/sage card, and if u spend 100, do they send u 4 cards or is it 2 rings?
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    This weekend, we will be running our spend promo along with our 2x EXP event. If you want to learn more, check out this blog which details all the information you need to know:

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/5005113

On top of all that, we are starting our new raffle for Sir Cuddlesworth! You can check that out here:

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/5005383-raffle-for-cuddles-weekend!

I know this wasn't your doing, but which no-brainer@PWE made the Diamond Ring as a Recharge reward? It gives 6 atk level and 6 def levels when we have O'Malley's blessings, for free, which gives 15 atk/15def levels.
    I have the Diamond ring from the wedding, never use it and I would've npc'd it instantly if I lacked any bankspace.

I'll let Sir Cuddlesworth, which is free to obtain in game, out of discussion. These 'events' seem more made by people who have no clue about the game, for the people who have no clue about the game.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Let me know when it's 2x drops. Maybe then I can get it up for you.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options

For the ''Raffle for Cuddles Weekend!'':

The Sir Cuddlesworth isn't ''exclusive'', everyone now can get the Lord Cuddlesworth for free (which is the bigger version, but the same pet) and everyone I know prefer the bigger version of it.

Next time maybe put the Panderic Knight, which is more exclusive, not everyone can have it so it's more motivating to participate in a contest with ''exclusive'' rewards than something everyone can have like the Cuddlesworth. There's also other rare pets that could have been chose.

For the ''PWI Spend Rewards Return!'':

The Demon/Sage Event Card is a nice reward indeed, but the Diamond Ring is ****, first of all you can only use it if you are married, so if you are not married you cannot use it, BUT even if you are married that ring give a blessing (+6 att and def lvl) worse than a O'Malley (+15 att and def lvl) which everyone can get for free.

So I'm sorry, but those ''events'' rewards aren't appealing at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Options

For the ''Raffle for Cuddles Weekend!'':

The Sir Cuddlesworth isn't ''exclusive'', everyone now can get the Lord Cuddlesworth for free (which is the bigger version, but the same pet) and everyone I know prefer the bigger version of it.

Next time maybe put the Panderic Knight, which is more exclusive, not everyone can have it so it's more motivating to participate in a contest with ''exclusive'' rewards than something everyone can have like the Cuddlesworth. There's also other rare pets that could have been chose.

Panda is only for 2 time TW season winners and should stay that way i believe
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Panda is only for 2 time TW season winners and should stay that way i believe

It isn't, a lot of people got the panda while they wasn't suppose to have it, as PWI did mess up the first time on a server and sent them to the wrong faction and did say they could keep it, there's a lot of people walking around with it while they shouldn't have it. (I'm one of those =P)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Options
    It isn't, a lot of people got the panda while they wasn't suppose to have it, as PWI did mess up the first time on a server and sent them to the wrong faction and did say they could keep it, there's a lot of people walking around with it while they shouldn't have it. (I'm one of those =P)

Wow rly? never heard of that one xD

how is that possible to sent to wrong faction? xD funny
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Frankly, with all the exp methods we have already, more exp is the last thing we need. 2x drops is what actually constitutes an event these days, for better or worse (let's be honest). Even brings a few more people into the game while it's active, if only temporarily.

I wouldn't normally care, but when was the last time we had 2x drops... February? March? Christmas? I don't even remember. The simple fact is, we're long overdue for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Wow rly? never heard of that one xD

how is that possible to sent to wrong faction? xD funny

We are speaking about PWI here. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mindiez
    edited May 2014
    Options
    b:angry where is my card? i have been waiting and it is still not in mail, and yes my mailbox is NOT full.
    edited May 2014
    Options
    mindiez wrote: »
    b:angry where is my card? i have been waiting and it is still not in mail, and yes my mailbox is NOT full.

Take a SS (or I hope you did) and if tomorrow still nothing send a ticket. Remember we are the weekend so it might take 3-5 days (start counting from Monday) to get an answer to your ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]