Season 5 TW MVP's

Options
_Elementz_ - Heavens Tear
_Elementz_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Tideswell (East)
With the map reset announced next week it's time to make your picks for class MVP's during season 5!

Tell us your picks for Season 5 Territory War Best in Class! (Feel free to have multiple choices!)

Archer:
Assassin:
Attack Barbarian:
Cata Barbarian:
Blademaster:
Cleric:
Mystic:
Psychic:
Seeker:
Venomancer:
Wizard:

Season 5 was filled with so much wine the players of Raging Tide must be drunk! however there was (as usual) much drama to enjoy/scoff at. Let's have a recap shall we?

(The usual) Mrs_Mav vs Livewire and the server in general.

Tzoner trying to find the right OP to piggyback on.

Vicious trapping QQme early in the season.

Vicious being unable to hold back QQme for three hours anymore

Vyt takes over leading TW and looses in horrifying fashion to Badbud

QQme turning the tables on Vicious mid to late season.

QQme's TW pay dirty laundry aired out for all to see.

Spell_Caster's promise of total destruction of BewareOfUs at the hands of QQme if they did not "Bend the knee."

Leviathan's mini exodus.

Inability to separate the game and real life in Leviathan's officer core [a la Jack_Ryan and family]

Castgurl's penchant to faction hop bloomed.

Ulquiorraa__ ditches his long time faction QQme under the guise of poor leadership for his previously sworn enemies Vicious.

Livewire tried and failed 3+ times to re-join vicious.

Elveva tried to join vicious while still in QQme after a loss in TW but has tried to brush it off as a troll application

LameBiscuit/Madebyvisa/LadyBlondeh couldn't find a name or shards he was satisfied with.

LuciferV made a server-wide Skype call.

Server-wide Karaoke was held on the QQme vent server after some TW's.

What other events stood out to you this season?
-Whoz_Nutz alt of that other alt-b:shocked
Post edited by _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide
    OJoseRizaLo - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Season 5 TW MVP's

Archer : Impatients
    Assasin : Theochan
    Barbarian : Man
    BladeMaster : Nigoshi... but i am way better skilled pvp bm than him haha he has a good tw group thats it...
    Cleric: Bantonesa
    Mystic : Terrytini
    Psychic : I dont know they are all useless
    Seeker : Hotsama
    Venomancer : Vilead
    Wizard : Spell_Caster
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options

LameBiscuit/Madebyvisa/LadyBlondeh couldn't find a name or shards he was satisfied with.

b:chuckle changing is more fun than being stagnant

Tw wise (not taking anything else to consideration)

Archer: Skirlz
    Assassin: Kastus
    Barbarian: KMA
    Blademaster: Nigoshi
    Cleric: CW
    Mystic: imho theres no1 really worth mentioning atm toss up btwn LeahZhen/LadyFloral i guess
    Psychic: cant say no1 really pops into mind
    Seeker: Disrupted
    Venomancer: vilead
    Wizard: Spell

have fun with season 6 see you maybe in season 7 b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lolozaurus - Morai
    Lolozaurus - Morai Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Archer : Elveva and Skirls. Both have shown amazing improvement. Special mentioning Elvenne on boogiepanda, good gameplay for a cleric.

Assasin : Hesoka seems to be the best, Kastus is close, Ulq too, sadly skillwise, Hesoka has the best rotations of cc. He wrecks me with his R8 daggers, no blessing, no apo no nothing :D

Barbarian : Man(coz he's the barbarian king). Special mention to Herozero. He outplayed me several times in TW and proved my noobishness has no limits.

BladeMaster : LadyBlondeh. Even with his crappy TW skill, he used to leave carpets of fashion behind him.

Cleric: Clergywoman. Her TW quotes are priceless.

Mystic : LadyFloral <3

Psychic : LuciferV outclasses all.

Seeker : Distrupted. He just knows the game, his limits, he's pretty good overall. SwordStance is coming strong. He is getting very close to being best PVPer on RT as a Seeker.

Venomancer : Vilead(God damn you! Still have nightmares of those Oneshots 40k Crits)

Wizard : I would nominate Enemy and Leni. Both of them have shown much skill and improvements. they great things on the battlefield.

@Elementz: And I kept my word. Press M on RT to see if Beware has any lands. Had they bent the knee then, they would still be on the map, under the protection of QQme. JesterJinx would have joined QQme with his family of OP toons and Beware would have still had 190+members, maybe become 3rd biggest faction on RT.

but the PRIDE of Jose/Skirlz couple back then, blinded them. Now they lost TW, they lost PK(as we dont pk that often so they get bored)...Good achievements!

QQme for the win!

Take care all! C ya!

Spell
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Archer: Skirlz hard to kill in nw even when 10 on 1 and purged
    Assassin: HESOKA too op
    Barbarian: dont know any barbs so i guess Man
    Blademaster: prob Jose cuz i like to troll him in nw :D
    Cleric: Mrs_Mav unfortunately
    Mystic: LeahZhen hands down
    Psychic: umm Shamoke.. undergeared but still pro
    Seeker: Disrupted
    Venomancer: Kymraja
    Wizard: gotta say Spell

events that stood out to me..

LEGIONES and BwareOfUs practically gave up on tw

the disappearance of the Delamari Shops (i needs them b:cry )

the epic 8 month long TW season

zendrago haxing packs for a month

those couple of weeks when Mav didnt log.. good times

and this http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1665201
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Lol spell if you used a different way of recruiting probly had a chance but scaring us will never work.. If you still dont know me, i never get scared to anyone and i like being the underdog i lose no prob if i win bouyah you guys gonna get trolled hard!

You guys dont pk coz you are getting rolled... I admit it made my pwi so boring and thinking of quitting... Well you guys are getting wined in tw pretty much even hahaha... The only fun part left is winning World Boss every week where we get more than what we get on a single land in tw pretty much we win hahaha
  • Lolozaurus - Morai
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Lol spell if you used a different way of recruiting probly had a chance but scaring us will never work.. If you still dont know me, i never get scared to anyone and i like being the underdog i lose no prob if i win bouyah you guys gonna get trolled hard!

You guys dont pk coz you are getting rolled... I admit it made my pwi so boring and thinking of quitting... Well you guys are getting wined in tw pretty much even hahaha... The only fun part left is winning World Boss every week where we get more than what we get on a single land in tw pretty much we win hahaha

QQme got the WB 2 weeks ago when I was there.

As for PK, yeah, maybe in the fall, when winter comes to Canada. TW is a joke now and people need sun, not time spent in front of a monitor.

Take care and c ya around!

PS: Fight Ulq when you get bored. Make him 1vs1 Hesoka and the winner fights Kastus. You should keep yourself entertained.
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Territory War Is All Gank No Skill.
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ash14344
    ash14344 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Archer: DirtySouth
    Sin : Ulquiraa
    Barbarian: Man
    BladeMaster: LameBiscuit
    Cleric : Miss_Mav
    Mystic : LeahZhen a tanker mystic
    Venomancer: Kymraja
    Seeker: RockoRose
    Wizard: Enemy n Leni
    Psychic : Shamoke under geared but knows how to use skill
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Hmmm most of the season was pretty much wine, but out of the good TW's we had i guess these folks stood out to me.

Archer: Impatiens

Assassin: Kastus and Beesh (Constantly an annoyance we had to be on the look out for)

Attack Barbarian: Herozero and KeepMeAlive

Cata Barbarian: PureCat and Ediger

Blademaster: Zarkin_Baxil and Weiwei

Cleric: Bantonessa

Mystic: Ladyfloral and terrytini

Psychic: ummmmmm?

Seeker: Disrupted and Hotsama

Venomancer: Vilead (I don't think anyone is gonna take this #1 spot till this guys quits xD)

Wizard: Enemy (Always able to cover my *** when needed) and Leni (seemed to be always dropping bombs out of no where)

^probably best part of the season for me
    ^that's pretty funny. good on vici for putting their foot down if this did indeed happen
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Lolozaurus - Morai
    edited May 2014
    Options

I heard Vicious did not get the WB this week. I guess you guys did not have enough dmg. :D
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    With the map reset announced next week it's time to make your picks for class MVP's during season 5!

Tell us your picks for Season 5 Territory War Best in Class! (Feel free to have multiple choices!)

Archer:
    Assassin:
    Attack Barbarian:
    Cata Barbarian:
    Blademaster:
    Cleric:
    Mystic:
    Psychic:
    Seeker:
    Venomancer:
    Wizard:

Season 5 was filled with so much wine the players of Raging Tide must be drunk! however there was (as usual) much drama to enjoy/scoff at. Let's have a recap shall we?

(The usual) Mrs_Mav vs Livewire and the server in general.

Tzoner trying to find the right OP to piggyback on.

Vyt takes over leading TW and looses in horrifying fashion to Badbud

QQme turning the tables on Vicious mid to late season.

QQme's TW pay dirty laundry aired out for all to see.

Spell_Caster's promise of total destruction of BewareOfUs at the hands of QQme if they did not "Bend the knee."

Leviathan's mini exodus.

Inability to separate the game and real life in Leviathan's officer core [a la Jack_Ryan and family]

Castgurl's penchant to faction hop bloomed.

Ulquiorraa__ ditches his long time faction QQme under the guise of poor leadership for his previously sworn enemies Vicious.

Elveva tried to join vicious while still in QQme after a loss in TW but has tried to brush it off as a troll application

LuciferV made a server-wide Skype call.

Server-wide Karaoke was held on the QQme vent server after some TW's.

What other events stood out to you this season?

LOL. This game is SO dead that even my fail *** made it into this "list" of events as if the fact that I decided to try another faction made any sort of impact lol....My god, what's next, the Nabomancer goes on a trolling spree with her Nabarian in West? -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I heard Vicious did not get the WB this week. I guess you guys did not have enough dmg. :D

I didnt DD coz i saw lucifer in pk so i went to pk him but sadly im way too pro for him so he waited for mav to come out and gank me...

Dw ill get it next time :D
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I didnt DD coz i saw lucifer in pk so i went to pk him but sadly im way too pro for him so he waited for mav to come out and gank me...

Dw ill get it next time :D

If you're going to write works of fiction, at least have them proofread before publishing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited May 2014
    Options
    If you're going to write works of fiction, at least have them proofread before publishing.

HERE IS THE SITUATION!

QQme Lands
    x2 tier 1 lands = x 6 Bignotes = 60m
    x6 tier 2 lands = x 12 Bignotes = 120m
    x20 tier 3 lands =x20 bignotes = 200m

Total TW fund per week = 380m all base on http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rewards

so if QQme gets 380m everyweek that is to be muiltiplied by 4 for a month

380m x 4 = 1B , 520m

QQme IS GETTING 1 BILLION AND 520MILLION EVERY MONTH

TW COST

VENT= LETS SAY THEY ARE PAYING 100$ FOR IT ( WITH GOLD PRICE RANGE ATM ITS APROX 250-300)b:laugh
    TW BIDDING COST = 100M ( NOTE: THEY WILL GET 90% BACK SO THEY ARE ONLY USING 10M TO BID)

TOTAL TW COST EVERY MONTH = 350M
    TOTAL TW FUND EVERY MONTH = 1B 520M

TOTAL TW FUND TO BE SPLIT TO MEMBERS = 1B,117M

LETS SAY QQME HAS 80 ACTIVE TW'er!

1,117,000,000 / 80 = QQme MEMBERS SHOULD GET 13,962,500 A MONTH

AS WHAT I HEARD QQME MEMBERS GETS 2-5M EVERY MONTH SO 5MX80 = 400M

SO IF QQME GETS 1,117B EVERY MONTH BUT THEY ARE ONLY SPLITTING 400M TO THOSE MEMBERS WHO IS ACTIVE IN TW (1,117,000,000 - 400,000,000= 717,000,000)

WHERE DOES 717M GO? CAN A QQME OFFICER EXPLAIN THIS TO ME PLS <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjexa9bzkl8

ok there are some facts... Enough of your BS you dont know anything if you think so prove it talk to me in game and lets see if you really know anything.... You talk alot you cant prove anything... I have proven my self to beat anyone who challenge me... If you want me to prove it let me know anytime anywhere!
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    HERE IS THE SITUATION!

QQme Lands
    x2 tier 1 lands = x 6 Bignotes = 60m
    x6 tier 2 lands = x 12 Bignotes = 120m
    x20 tier 3 lands =x20 bignotes = 200m

Total TW fund per week = 380m all base on http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rewards

so if QQme gets 380m everyweek that is to be muiltiplied by 4 for a month

380m x 4 = 1B , 520m

QQme IS GETTING 1 BILLION AND 520MILLION EVERY MONTH

TW COST

VENT= LETS SAY THEY ARE PAYING 100$ FOR IT ( WITH GOLD PRICE RANGE ATM ITS APROX 250-300)b:laugh
    TW BIDDING COST = 100M ( NOTE: THEY WILL GET 90% BACK SO THEY ARE ONLY USING 10M TO BID)

TOTAL TW COST EVERY MONTH = 350M
    TOTAL TW FUND EVERY MONTH = 1B 520M

TOTAL TW FUND TO BE SPLIT TO MEMBERS = 1B,117M

LETS SAY QQME HAS 80 ACTIVE TW'er!

1,117,000,000 / 80 = QQme MEMBERS SHOULD GET 13,962,500 A MONTH

AS WHAT I HEARD QQME MEMBERS GETS 2-5M EVERY MONTH SO 5MX80 = 400M

SO IF QQME GETS 1,117B EVERY MONTH BUT THEY ARE ONLY SPLITTING 400M TO THOSE MEMBERS WHO IS ACTIVE IN TW (1,117,000,000 - 400,000,000= 717,000,000)

WHERE DOES 717M GO? CAN A QQME OFFICER EXPLAIN THIS TO ME PLS <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjexa9bzkl8

ok there are some facts... Enough of your BS you dont know anything if you think so prove it talk to me in game and lets see if you really know anything.... You talk alot you cant prove anything... I have proven my self to beat anyone who challenge me... If you want me to prove it let me know anytime anywhere!

We decided to build up a several billion coin fund for outbidding vicious (like we did last tw season.)

The GM refund system often can be more than a month behind, so meaning say we need to max bid twice we might need 2 bil coins.

And QQme started with getting 10 or 15 mil each week whatever it is and went from there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    It's no secret what they do with coins in there. Was like that in 2011, still is in 2014, will be in 2016. If people like to be robbed (specially after hard work like it was trials... and then... PUFF!!! matts gone into a specific R9) then let it be.

I know some that don't mind to bend over and drop their pants just to see Vicious lose (2 psys I won't name here).

At the end of the day (quoting Ediger on this one):

"Being in #1 faction should be TW pay enough for anyone."
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    It's no secret what they do with coins in there. Was like that in 2011, still is in 2014, will be in 2016. If people like to be robbed (specially after hard work like it was trials... and then... PUFF!!! matts gone into a specific R9) then let it be.

I know some that don't mind to bend over and drop their pants just to see Vicious lose (2 psys I won't name here).

At the end of the day (quoting Ediger on this one):

"Being in #1 faction should be TW pay enough for anyone."

Yup TW is not to make money in game, you farm in game to TW, it is THE end game content. Sounds to me liike you are salty ;) I never new you would take losing in a video game so bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Yup TW is not to make money in game, you farm in game to TW, it is THE end game content. Sounds to me liike you are salty ;) I never new you would take losing in a video game so bad.

At least I don't MIA when the path gets rough! ;) And I'm not salty good sir. Its all about the challenge.b:bye

BTW... how come everytime you get from your MIA sessions your gear gets insta up to date? Remember back then, when the TW pay was converted to mirages and you didn't upgraded your gear till TW payment was back to normal? how can you talk about farming in game?!
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    tl;dr lol

I'd prefer you address my comment, not repost your comment about an issue that you are neither affected by nor knowledgeable of.
    We decided to build up a several billion coin fund for outbidding vicious (like we did last tw season.)

The GM refund system often can be more than a month behind, so meaning say we need to max bid twice we might need 2 bil coins.

And QQme started with getting 10 or 15 mil each week whatever it is and went from there.

You do not owe him an explanation, or anything else for that matter. It isn't his business.
    It's nobody's business what they do with their own coins. It wasn't in 2011, still isn't in 2014, won't be in 2016.

Fixed. It just isn't your business. Period. Not that you guys really know what you're talking about anyway.
    Sounds to me liike you are salty ;)

Sounds that way to me too. Inb4 he tries to lie about it...
    At least I don't MIA when the path gets rough! ;) And I'm not salty good sir. Its all about the challenge.b:bye

BTW... how come everytime you get from your MIA sessions your gear gets insta up to date? Remember back then, when the TW pay was converted to mirages and you didn't upgraded your gear till TW payment was back to normal? how can you talk about farming in game?!

Too late. MIA when the path gets rough? Now I know you guys don't know what you're talking about haha. Remember Infamy? Probably not. While I could claim a little credit, Man lead QQme against the great red beast and wiped them off the map. You want to talk about the path getting rough? That was it. Regarding your comment about MIA sessions and gear, did you ever think (lolno) that he has other characters he plays? That he sets up a stall? Yeah... and do you know how many people quit around the time TW pay got screwed up? Even a lot of people that didn't TW went on hiatus. It wasn't just the TW pay that pissed people off. Do not sp- oh forget it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I'd prefer you address my comment, not repost your comment about an issue that you are neither affected by nor knowledgeable of.

You do not owe him an explanation, or anything else for that matter. It isn't his business.

Fixed. It just isn't your business. Period. Not that you guys really know what you're talking about anyway.

Sounds that way to me too. Inb4 he tries to lie about it...

Too late. MIA when the path gets rough? Now I know you guys don't know what you're talking about haha. Remember Infamy? Probably not. While I could claim a little credit, Man lead QQme against the great red beast and wiped them off the map. You want to talk about the path getting rough? That was it. Regarding your comment about MIA sessions and gear, did you ever think (lolno) that he has other characters he plays? That he sets up a stall? Yeah... and do you know how many people quit around the time TW pay got screwed up? Even a lot of people that didn't TW went on hiatus. It wasn't just the TW pay that pissed people off. Do not sp- oh forget it...

I lost the part where its your business. Do you even play?

I don't spit in the air, inb4 you get all jumpy.

You're part of the brainwash program too? you can say whatever you want to say. You're trying to brush it down to the carpet!

So one gets robbed. *** IT! Ain't no one business! Your life must be really.... nevermind. Keep it up! You're funny.

Before I go, check some older posts where they say "LIFE GOT IN THE WAY" so they needed to MIA... but life became easier when TW coin came into play again. Nope I know nothing. I didn't buy their BS for over a year.

PS. how many had to leave the "great red beast" to join QQme while it collapsed? So the "great Q" could finally take over? oh it was so noble!!!!!! how noble it was!!!! hahahahahaha I repeat, at least you amuse me. You're funny truthorgan.
  • LadyFloral - Raging Tide
    LadyFloral - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Strictly based on Vicious TWs since that's all QQme fought.

Archer: Tuzii
    Assassin: Rallgum
    Barbarian: herozero
    Blademaster: none come to mind
    Cleric: Banto
    Mystic: vicious has mystics? o,o
    Psychic: can't think of any ;x
    Seeker: hotsama
    Venomancer: vilead (ofc)
    Wizard: Leni

Honorable mentions to QQme MVPs: Impatiens, Nigoshi, Disrupted, winky, mysteriah. <333b:dirty

I hope we have a more interesting TW next season. Find your mojo Vicious!
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Archer:Val
    Assassin: Dylena
    Barbarian: Vyt
    Blademaster: Vilead
    Cleric: Vicious doesnt have a cleric.
    Mystic: Banto
    Psycho: Ulquiorra__
    Seeker: HOTSAMA
    Venomancer: DS, boogiepanda
    b:laughb:chuckle

Val kites like a baws, Dylena pop and assassinate peeps like a champ, Vyt is tankeh as fok, Banto heals like a dam mystic instant heals ._.... DS and boogie's purging ability = i call hax. Vilead's demon nova + tankiness + purge > any bm ._.
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    *Snip*

The real situation is that while you continue to harp on about this, qqDEM members have been getting alot more TW pay. I suppose they should thank viku for this if you really think about it but we all know that's not going to happen amiright? or amiright?

In fact all this has done is make qqdemz stronger and more compact as a unit, sure they lost what? three members to viku? 2 they actually cared for and the other no one on the server really cares about. So please Mr.omgwhyaminotnumber1blademaster, continue to repost your leet math skills drivel and continue to make your toughest enemy even stronger.
    -Whoz_Nutz alt of that other alt-b:shocked
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Options
    The real situation is that while you continue to harp on about this, qqDEM members have been getting alot more TW pay. I suppose they should thank viku for this if you really think about it but we all know that's not going to happen amiright? or amiright?

In fact all this has done is make qqdemz stronger and more compact as a unit, sure they lost what? three members to viku? 2 they actually cared for and the other no one on the server really cares about. So please Mr.omgwhyaminotnumber1blademaster, continue to repost your leet math skills drivel and continue to make your toughest enemy even stronger.

Do you think that would've worked that well if the season had ended when it had to end?

Your statement is true in the measure that they extended the season way beyond its point, and the core saw clearly what they had to do, to calm the turmoil. "Divine intervention", if you'd ask me.

Meh...... in any case the 3h TWs would be much appreciated again.

but back on track:

Archer: DirtySouth / Impatiens
    Assassin: Theochan / Kastus
    Barbarian: PureCat / TrueTank
    Blademaster: Revenge / Nigoshi
    Cleric: Banto
    Mystic: Leah_Zhen / terrytini
    Psy: Val / Luci
    Seeker: HOTSAMA /disrupted
    veno: Kiaray / Vilead
    Wizard: Sweet_Desire
    edited May 2014
    Options

And so? Is it nice now that people in QQme is getting the right share they should get? I posted it to show how corrupt QQme is now that everyone saw it and QQme officer is doing the right thing is that my fault making them do the right thing? Arent you selfish enough to let QQme officer steal all the money so they would end up losing their members? If that is how you want to get people by using enemies mistakes agaist them... Then you are no better than them...! you have no idea how some of my QQme friend thank me for posting it coz now they are getting their fair share.... So if u cant get people by not using opponents mistake i bet you should quit the game and get this thing called LIFE!

PS: i never said and asked to be the best BM yet... Lol and if you check all my apps its says there PWI GOAL: to be the best BM in the server ...... I played this game to be the BEST my experience compared to who ever you said is the best 1 year and half is not enough ! Your what so called best bm has playing this game for 5 years but pvp wise we both know who is more skilled lol
  • BreezeD - Raging Tide
    BreezeD - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Archer: Dylena
    Assassin: RabidFishy
    Barbarian: KeepMeAlive
    Blademaster: Zarkin_Baxil
    Mystic: terrytini
    Psychic: -
    Wizard: Sweet_Desire b:cute
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Archer: Dylena
    Assassin: RabidFishy
    Barbarian: KeepMeAlive
    Blademaster: Zarkin_Baxil
    Mystic: terrytini
    Psychic: -
    Wizard: Sweet_Desire b:cute

I discovered Sweet_Desire 1st.
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Archer:Val
    Assassin: Dylena
    Barbarian: Vyt
    Blademaster: Vilead
    Cleric: Vicious doesnt have a cleric.
    Mystic: Banto
    Psycho: Ulquiorra__
    Venomancer: DS, boogiepanda
    b:laughb:chuckle

Val kites like a baws, Dylena pop and assassinate peeps like a champ, Vyt is tankeh as fok, Banto heals like a dam mystic instant heals ._.... DS and boogie's purging ability = i call hax. Vilead's demon nova + tankiness + purge > any bm ._.

This post was awesome b:laugh
  • Flamengo - Raging Tide
    Flamengo - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    For me when fighting ppl last season (in NW and some TW)

Archer : Impatiens/Elveva/Attacker_V
    Assassin : Ulq/Ziogene
    Barbarian : Man/boliq/KeepMeAlive
    Blade_master : OJoseRizaLo/LameBiscuit
    Cleric : Mrs_Mav/Banotessa
    Mystic : LeahZhen/terrytini
    Psychic : LuciferV/Shamoke(T3weapon)
    Seeker : LiveWire is number 1 and Hotsama is number 2
    Venomancer : Vilead is number 1 and Kymaja is number 2
    Wizard : Spell_Caster is number 1 Leni and Sweet_Desire 2 and 3

Ty :)