Puzzle Cube Patroller Question?

God__himself - Archosaur
God__himself - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
edited May 2014 in The Crafting Nook
I'm sorry if this question was already answered or if there is another thread like this.

But I would like to know if you have a ☆☆Puzzle Cube Badge·Broken refined to let's say 10
and then use NW Tokens and upgrade it to ☆☆☆Badge of the Cube: Defiance would it still keep the refines?
Or not since the NW forges cannot transfer refines?

I had a G14 neck refined +4 and tried the method with the Patroller out
but my G15 came back clean without any refines.

I would like to know if its possible to just buy a cheap G14 +10 and just keep the refines all the way until Defiance,
or should I just leave them unrefined until I farm them all the way up?b:sad

PWI YouTube Channel: -> youtube.com/channel/UCTBXOoQ0a4Y2tXg8XnzvVBg

SweetHara lvl 105-105-103 SB -> mypers.pw/1.8/#141749

God__himself lvl 105-105-102 Cleric
Post edited by God__himself - Archosaur on

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Good question indeed. My guess would be see this wiki page first

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Chienkun_Transfer_Charts

In short, it will cost you 110 chienkun to get the g16 cube neck into nw necklace with refines.

From g14 to g15 will cost chienkun, if the option is there. G15 to g16 will cost chienkun to transfer refines.

Assuming 300 chienkuns in total, i am guessing the number is larger. Also assuming you can transfer refines from g14 to g15 to g16 in cube necks.

Assuming 2.8m gold price, cost per chienkun is roughly 1.3m. That is roughly 390m.

The question is does it cost (390m+ cost to refine to +10) same as refining to +10?
  • God__himself - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    Well no, the Puzzle Cube Patroller is suppose to transfer refine with 0 cost at all
    That is why it was basically put in PWI for..

If you read the Cube NPC in Room 1 and the Patroller NPC outside they say they can transfer refine without any chienkun stone cost at all. I already know it is not worth it to use chienkun's in this game at all to transfer anything let's be honest.b:sad

• Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well no, the Puzzle Cube Patroller is suppose to transfer refine with 0 cost at all
    That is why it was basically put in PWI for..

If you read the Cube NPC in Room 1 and the Patroller NPC outside they say they can transfer refine without any chienkun stone cost at all. I already know it is not worth it to use chienkun's in this game at all to transfer anything let's be honest.b:sad

Yes you are correct, however this is PWI and nothing comes for "free". If it is too good to be true, it is.

Also, there is a nominal coin fee for making and upgrading the cube neck with this npc.
    b:bye
  • God__himself - Archosaur
    edited May 2014
    Yes there is a coin fee but it is close to nothing compared to cube necks
    (around 50k I don't remember, while on Archosaur G14 necks are nearing 100m)

I'm just confused when I gave it a try for with my G14 +4 neck into G15, it did not keep refines or I may of choose a wrong option somewhere.

I am mostly likely going to refine it after I make it to be safe and not go through all the complications of the Patroller plus the NW forgesb:thanks

• Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Upgrading g14 to g15 costs more chienkuns than upgrading g16 to NW. It's stupid, I know, but oh well.