Dmg nerf to classes since last nights maint?

Options
Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
something seems really fishy bout the dmg we deal to mobs since it seems like its alot lower than usual since maint last night. was this an accident too like the event boutique or was it intentional?

Im mostly hitting bout 10-20k instead of bout 20-40k. Plus a faction member said to me that he used to get bout 100k hits and now he barely makes 70k hits. So can any mod or sparkie let us knw if theres something going on with the classes dmg.
The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
Post edited by Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Mine has remained the same on both veno and psychic. Haven't tested any others yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    On my mystic I haven't noticed anything like what you describe
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Bob_Boberts - Dreamweaver
    Bob_Boberts - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    None that I've noticed, did the damage test mob before and after maint and only saw a 50k difference (before was with frenzy, after was without it explaining the difference). I'm assuming the damage is lower on the damage range or you're going after mobs with higher defenses than what you'd remembered the damage on.
  • Wazwaz - Sanctuary
    Wazwaz - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    lol such thing need al ot of work on the game code,the current developers cannot change such thing they barely can add new items to cash shop and new content b:chuckle
  • QCaptain - Morai
    QCaptain - Morai Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    My myst gives the same dmg that i do 1 week ago . b:tired
    A harmfull mystic in a big bad perf world . b:angry
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    lol such thing need al ot of work on the game code,the current developers cannot change such thing they barely can add new items to cash shop and new content b:chuckle

No actually the game is great at making new content,it just gets old fast.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    No actually the game is great at making new content,it just gets old fast.
    As would any new content. Which is kinda why new content is the complete opposite of what the game needs right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I do think it is a bit unfortunate though that the new content gets old and obsolete...

I am still doing TT and FW very regularly. They are ages old. They are the only 2 i really do besides the BHs/dailies.

It would be nice if a bunch more instances could be made to give something that keeps them interesting for more than daylies.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.