500 Event Gold Flyers, but no DQ?

OverHealed - Harshlands
OverHealed - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
Is this another slap to the face from PWI?

They added 500 event gold flyers to the Event Gold shop; however, DQ has been long rid-of. DQ was even taken away with-out proper notice, and not even at the originial designated time.

Thoughts or comments anyone?
Post edited by OverHealed - Harshlands on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2014

They added 500 event gold flyers to the Event Gold shop; however, DQ has been long rid-of. DQ was even taken away with-out proper notice, and not even at the originial designated time.

They like to ** us over as usual!
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You can complain what you want and surely on some points you may be right, but saying they removed it without proper notice...... b:sad

They notified us about half a year before.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2014

There was around 5 or 6 months notice that DQ were being removed, they actually still worked past the removal date for a couple of weeks
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    They took out silver charms as well. Gonna be annoying for pvp. -____-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I usually don't complain about much since it really dose't help but this is just stupid. The only reason to take out silver charms is to force players to buy Platinum Charms from the cash shop. This drives up the cost of gold or forces people to spend money. There was no need for this except to get more money out of the player base. Now if they had a new system in place where you could get silver charms then fine, they could claim they are transitioning to the new system. Since there is no new system and they are not working on one, even though they claim to be, this is just a giant middle finger to the player base. There is only so much stupidity I can take before I give up on this game and this recent change is pushing that line. Dear PWI stop lying to us and treating us like garbage and we will stick around a bit longer.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I guess I will be able to collect a lot of different flyers now since my event golds are totally useless with no silver (or gold) charms
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Not ingame to look at what the flyers are, but I honestly would not be surprised if the flyers were timed too. But for taking out our silver charms those flyers better be made out of solid gold and can shoot lazers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    They took out silver charms as well. Gonna be annoying for pvp. -____-
    You got to be kidding!?
    Now I don't even want to download the patch and play anymore... b:surrender
  • Yadra - Archosaur
    Yadra - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I didn't get a chance to look this morning but was anything else added to the event shop? I would like to see the auto recovery stones make there way there. I'm guessing that if they are adding things to the event shop they will probably add a new DQ system soon.
    Currently 104/103/102
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I agree there is no way to get the new flyers in there without a way to actually get event gold. I did like that they added stuff but since they also decided to take the most important items out/make them work only on bound gear they took one step forward and ten steps back...

In addition to the silver charms being removed I'm sure people with UNBOUND gear will not like the change to refining aids only working on BOUND gear now...
    edited May 2014
    I agree there is no way to get the new flyers in there without a way to actually get event gold. I did like that they added stuff but since they also decided to take the most important items out/make them work only on bound gear they took one step forward and ten steps back...

In addition to the silver charms being removed I'm sure people with UNBOUND gear will not like the change to refining aids only working on BOUND gear now...

Holy ****!
    I spent the extra effort to get Lunar NV3 gear for my alts and now I'm screwed over?
    Nice pwi... no charms... bad refines....
    That makes me want to play more. b:surrender

edit: Wait... I checked the event shop in game and they is no mention the tishas/tienkangs only work on bound stuff. Does this information only become apparent after you buy some?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Holy ****!
    I spent the extra effort to get Lunar NV3 gear for my alts and now I'm screwed over?

edit: Wait... I checked the event shop in game and they is no mention the tishas/tienkangs only work on bound stuff. Does this information only become apparent after you buy some?

Yes. A friend tested it and several others on the forums have reported the same (after testing I assume).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Dblazen - Dreamweaver
    Dblazen - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Holy ****!

Yes. A friend tested it and several others on the forums have reported the same (after testing I assume).

No, when you hover over the image in the event boutique it states it as the first line of text under the item name.

Also I'm fairly sure we'll see fixes for this in the event boutique, when you look at the elven flyers, the 3.0/5.0 flyer is 62 event gold, while the 2.5 / 4.5 is 250 event gold.
    And that's just an example of the prices that are kinda off...

Can't be right...
    But it's PWI so you may never know...
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The new event flyers are probably more expensive because they are "pack exclusive" flyers or something. Or I'm just a derp and talking nonsence since I can't actually log in to look at the boutique/event items until later.

As it stands I'm not THAT upset about the changes just yet. I'll decide whether I am or not after Sparkie talks to his boss about things and then lets us know what's up for the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    They have the same look than the ones in packs, but 3.0 speed, they can be upgrade to 3.3 for 150 golds. XD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited May 2014
    I just checked and the refine aids from the Mirage Sky 1 and 10 quests are also bound items only as well.

b:irritated
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    As a long time player whose been on and off with this game. PW you are dumb; so pvp events like tw and mainly nw was your only savior and now u just made it insainly difficult to optain the prime item needed for those events?

Charms and pots shouldn't have to cost the adverage player nore be that hard to get and arm and a leg.......

Sanc server gold has been going up in the past 24 hrs up to 4M * 6 (plat charm) = 24M * 2 48M? but I doubt after the chip sales over with it'll go down at most 2.7M but prob stay at 3.2M, you can do the math pw........ Not to mention another 3 gold for autopots

So why the hell nerf DQ and then take out silver charms?

GIVE US A BREAK! and quit pickle****ing your source of icome.

Customer always right DONT FORGET THAT!
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    As a long time player whose been on and off with this game. PW you are dumb; so pvp events like tw and mainly nw was your only savior and now u just made it insainly difficult to optain the prime item needed for those events?

Charms and pots shouldn't have to cost the adverage player nore be that hard to get and arm and a leg.......

So why the hell nerf DQ and then take out silver charms?

GIVE US A BREAK! and quit pickle****ing your source of icome.

Customer always right DONT FORGET THAT!

^^\\+1 x 1,000! To that which is above// ^^

Sparkie... Since its pretty much obvious now, what it is that your bosses are kinda telling all of the rest of us (Who were Loyal & Paying Players (Special Emphasis on the ~were~ bit) > What they apparently want us to All To Go Do With Ourselves! And Our (Long term) Concerns for a truly FAIR System of Gaming & Rewards! with us!! < That removing some of the very last things that we used in 'Utility ITEMS' that helps keep us interested into still playing PWE's games and then limiting other items usages now, aswell as Adding Overpriced **** to the 'Event Boutique' In an attempt to say that they were truly trying to think about us FaIrLy in this UnANNOUNCED Attempt to try Bilk us (like we're all just some blind dumb Dairy Cattle?!!? !!?) is kinda wrong! And that its just a Tad Bit>b:spit{{b:fatb}}<Counter-Productive (To say the least b:surrender>>(the Very Least)<<b:surrender)

And that we would all now, like to see all of those items returned back into the 'Event Boutique' very soon (and at Better/cheaper Rates!) So we can all actually Feel like we are all truly being Appreciated, as loyal players! (rather then as abused wallets) Because all they just did with this bs decision, was make the majority of us, all feel like we are all being treated like disposable dirt...

PS: Would someone in {PWE} Please (For the love of all Gods!) Finally Fire the morons, who're are constantly making all of these stupid & greedy decisions, that are only isolating & alienating the rest of us! Because as it sits right now, many of us are actually starting to wonder if PWE hired all of the derper Admins ~ from the {SWG} MMO ~ After they drove that game into the Dirt of Utter Oblivion! (Because they played games like this too) just before they lost their entire player base...

So Please get rid of them, finally! Pretty Please!!...b:dirty

UPDATE: Sparkie has said that it was accidental & unintentional, so I'll accept it as that... So I'll just hope that they'll fix it quickly...
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    And we get an update on the situation in this thread.

I'd suggest we take discussion over this situation (the charm removal and refine aids) there as well. Though for the availability of event gold and the like, feel free to continue here.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • mcinem
    mcinem Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    When will they be adding the nightshade flyers to event boutique? I have event gold built up but waiting for those flyers to be added. Will they ever be?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    mcinem wrote: »
    When will they be adding the nightshade flyers to event boutique? I have event gold built up but waiting for those flyers to be added. Will they ever be?
    This looks like a NECRO!

mcinem replied to a message that was 1 year 16 days 19 hours 36 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• mcinem
    mcinem Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This looks like a NECRO!

mcinem replied to a message that was 1 year 16 days 19 hours 36 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

I just searched for a thread that had to do with what I wanted to know about. I don't believe nightshades are over a year old. I was just placing my question in a thread that was about event gold.

Sweetiebot, when will they add nightshade flyers to event boutique?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    mcinem wrote: »

Sweetiebot, when will they add nightshade flyers to event boutique?
    I am not sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Sweetiebot doesn't know and none of us do either. b:chuckle

As this thread is over a year old, however, (and not actually all that relevant to your question) it's going to be closed.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.