Require leveling guide for 101+

mochabear#4763
mochabear#4763 Posts: 26 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi!

I was searching forums and couldnt find a leveling guide for 101+. I'm just 100 with 2 reawakenings atm but the amount of exp required is very daunting. Therefore, I'm wondering if there is a fast way to level to 105 for all reincarnations. Is there a secret way to level quickly other than phoenix valley or gv over and over? tbh, the grind for billions of exp is very intimidating. Thanks for any tips!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Slurth - Morai
    Slurth - Morai Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    AEU is good way to get fast lvl's
    Solo FC
    PV
    and ofc Daily Quests
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    *6x AEU per week = 7.8 mil
    *1X EU daily =1.4 mil with drunken lotus pill
    *daily check in =110k exp
    *primal dailies
    *morai dailies
    *base quests 2.4 mil exp
    *bh 1 & 2 and get brainpower orb =9 mil exp
    *FC runs
    *PV runs
    *morai weekly give 2.1 mil
    *exp orbs from morai you can use 20 a day = 2 mil exp. but you cannot do this daily you need your morai dailies+ aeu runs to achieve it a few times a week.
    *cube runs give a few mil exp. but personally don't like cube it tends to spam room 38 (dragon gate ex) on my char.

it is so easy to gain exp ingame.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Even though i duo PV for the fact that me and my buddy lack openers to do it for the both of us seperate, PV is so vastly more effective than anything else that i have set myself to work on totalling 14 lvl 100 alts.

This way i can open PV 14 times and use shroud to have acces twice 15 minutes. I think making the extra lvl 100 alts (in batches of 4) will take less time than the time lost on using other methods than PV to level past 100. As a side effect i will have access to all toons at level 100 and get to learn their skills a bit. :)

For comparison:

PV 7 runs duo: little over 20m = 80m/hour
    PV 7 runs single: near 35m = 140m/hour

from solo FC runs you might be able to squeeze 20m/hour

all the other options are about less than 5m/hour.

So even if you have to duo PV and you can do only for example 5 runs a day, youll still end up with more than 50m/hour. So much more than the other options.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    So even if you have to duo PV and you can do only for example 5 runs a day, youll still end up with more than 50m/hour. So much more than the other options.

And unless you only have time to log on, do PV, and log off... that doesn't matter because PV is a very limited duration and you can pursue the other options once said duration is over. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)