Sins more broken than ever before?

12345679»

Comments

• Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Make that **** cost chi too. Chi for all the passive and luck based stupidity that plagues this game.

or we can back to 2008 b:laugh
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Maybe a genie skill that can counter/bypass Tidal, just like "OP" Soul of Silence lol
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited May 2014
    How about we just remove the luck factor? Instead of giving assassins the ability to evade 2/3 of debuffs 2/3 of the time (4/9 total), we just give them the ability to choose which debuffs to evade in a 1v1.

And while we're at it, we give the same things to psys. Let them choose when Soul of Silence can go off; the CD can be based off of Soulforce!

And why not make Purify proc an extra skill instead of a proc, so arcanes can just Purify on command?

Why not GoF on command?

And how about we just make crits into a passive increase, since in DPS terms, that's what crit really does, right?

PW Chess, perhaps, who needs luck!
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yet people are perfectly fine gambling on Packs for much worse rates.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited May 2014
    Not even a sin can maintain that much **** chi. How about this, tidal will cost 30 chi per status, when SoS and Soul of stunning cost something other than mana.

I don't know where soul of stunning is comming from as it's in no way comparable to tidal.

Soul of Silence does have a cost, but it became quite outdated with auto-pot and the mp-pots that can be used these days. Imo, it should be just selfbuff for psychics. It's a good protective skill, but it shouldn't be usuable on classes that already have defensive selfbuffs.

Chi-draining skills on anything other then a sin won't make sense unless they get massive chi adds on skills. But you really don't want that b:laugh Go go tide spirit instant stone smasher combo
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    trands wrote: »
    I don't know where soul of stunning is comming from as it's in no way comparable to tidal.

Soul of Silence does have a cost, but it became quite outdated with auto-pot and the mp-pots that can be used these days. Imo, it should be just selfbuff for psychics. It's a good protective skill, but it shouldn't be usuable on classes that already have defensive selfbuffs.

Chi-draining skills on anything other then a sin won't make sense unless they get massive chi adds on skills. But you really don't want that b:laugh Go go tide spirit instant stone smasher combo

The thing is that Soul of Silence on other classes in TW is great strategic play, but sadly there's a suprising amount of people willing to level and refine a Psy -just- to slave buff their main with Soul of Silence in PVP, which is pretty damned lame.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    And why not make Purify proc an extra skill instead of a proc, so arcanes can just Purify on command?

You mean the anti-stun + sprint skills that usually costs a spark for physical classes except robes now sort of just...get it? Not to mention getting rid of existing debuffs while disabled without say...genie costs, that's just dope.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hmmm. Leave Tidal as is, remove Tackling Slash? Thoughts? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    As I'm demon and much prefer demon skills over and don't feel underpowered against sage sins, I'd say the tidal protection having a whole 50% or 66% chance to ignore purge is slightly overpowered, yes.

Playing an assassin is a difficult role, if you don't use tidal protection. But, clicking the "Tidal Protection" is like: "Turn easy mode on for 60 seconds? 90s Cooldown" It's not spammable and sin cant keep it for over 60 seconds and, that time sin is not tidal protected is when you focus fire take him down. You may say "But he stealths away" use 31 detection potion from AEU (Only 1 on team has to use it, or maybe the seeker uses Radiant Sight) and bam there goes the sin.

This game gets more broken each day indeed, but as said before: its business.

And Yes I did read the whole ****ing wall of text, its a very consistent argument. But I think of all this like "Turning sins from a pile of garbage into a real use in Mass PvP", as a sidenote: I don't much see someone saying "Demon tidal is OP", most people are specific on blaming Sage Tidal Protection. Which makes me feel my overpowerness comfortably ignored b:cute
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]